Randip Singh Vs Only Five Vs Singh 2 Vs Wahegurooseker

Only five and randip singh, it appears you guys are going in circles now. Please take one liner responses over the pm. Sorry for being harsh but on sikhawareness here maintaining high quality of the post is our main aim. I hate to lock the thread just because of tu tu mein mein from both sides.

Sorry about that, but this fellow was forced to flee from SPN for exactly these kind of shenanigans. A lot of statements backed with no facts. He caused a lot of arguments and discord, and we as a result heavily edited his posts, at which point the proverbial toys were thrown out of the pram.

I know I should not encourage him, but I do find people like this amusing. I think I will take a break from here in anycase.

Cheers N30 ;)

PS Is there anyway I can put certain people on ignore here, so as not to view there posts?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that, but this fellow was forced to flee from SPN for exactly these kind of shenanigans. A lot of statements backed with no facts. He caused a lot of arguments and discord, and we as a result heavily edited his posts, at which point the proverbial toys were thrown out of the pram.

I know I should not encourage him, but I do find people like this amusing. I think I will take a break from here in anycase.

Cheers N30 ;)

PS Is there anyway I can put certain people on ignore here, so as not to view there posts?

Thanks for lying Randip. I was never forced out of SPN, but left on my own because I choose not to be with people like you.(what luck I have your on this forum aswell.) Here is a reminder, you sent me an pm telling me to come back after I said i was leaving. I hope it's clicking in now. If I still have the pm you sent me I will post it here.

Matter of fact here it is. Randip I got no words for your behaviour

REPORT THIS PRIVATE MESSAGE Private Message: Re: Don't Take it So Personally

24-04-2009, 01:03 PM

randip singh

Enrolled: May 2005

Don't Take it So Personally >>

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on man, don't take it so personally. Bhaghat Singh and Raj Singh have been chastised by me in the past, and you got it this time, not because of your views but because of a variety of other reason (which I really don't want to discuss).

The idea is to create good intellectual debates, unless you want this forum to go down the toilet like Sikhsangat (and I am pretty sure you don't want that).

The rest is up to you. Learn, move on. Contribute.

No one writes at the end of there pm 'the rest is up to you' if Admin or mod's forced me out.

Thanks for lying Randip. I was never forced out of SPN, but left on my own because I choose not to be with people like you.(what luck I have your on this forum aswell.) Here is a reminder, you sent me an pm telling me to come back after I said i was leaving. I hope it's clicking in now. If I still have the pm you sent me I will post it here.

Matter of fact here it is. Randip I got no words for your behaviour

REPORT THIS PRIVATE MESSAGE Private Message: Re: Don't Take it So Personally

24-04-2009, 01:03 PM

randip singh

Enrolled: May 2005

Don't Take it So Personally >>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on man, don't take it so personally. Bhaghat Singh and Raj Singh have been chastised by me in the past, and you got it this time, not because of your views but because of a variety of other reason (which I really don't want to discuss).

The idea is to create good intellectual debates, unless you want this forum to go down the toilet like Sikhsangat (and I am pretty sure you don't want that).

The rest is up to you. Learn, move on. Contribute.

No one writes at the end of there pm 'the rest is up to you' if Admin or mod's forced me out.

Looks like you ran away from this PM. Nice try, but a big fail! :)

Have a debate at Sikh philosophy. You gotta be kidding me. The mod's there like Randip will delete anything that doesn't go with their twisted way of thinking. The Vaheguruseekr guy then there latest vgrewal guy are completely anti-Gurmat.

Plus they have anti-gurmat ads on that place. I talked to the Admin about it and they don't do anything about it. They act like it's not there. Bunch of hypocrites there.

If you post abuse there, like you have you get booted. Sikh2 aka Inder Singh posted personal comments that is why he is crying like you too. Maybe you guys can cry together? :)

If you post abuse there, like you have you get booted. Sikh2 aka Inder Singh posted personal comments that is why he is crying like you too. Maybe you guys can cry together? :)

Your mentor waheguruseeker has only one job and that is to preach anti gurmat views. Have you seen the language he uses on that forum. You have no spine to check him.

Your mentor waheguruseeker has only one job and that is to preach anti gurmat views. Have you seen the language he uses on that forum. You have no spine to check him.

Sadh Sangat,

Guru Fateh.

Thanks to Randip Singh ji of SPN, I was made aware of this forum. When I came here I found out that people who call themselves Amritdharis are talking bad things about others and they also hide under different names. They have forgotten that Guru Gobind Singh taught us not to hide but to confront the truth. It shows that these so called Amritdharis are actually Hindus with dhotis, especially Inder Singh AKA Singh2. He has no guts, no gurmat knowledge. I have no idea why he is hiding behind Singh2 but it shows he lacks the Sikhi bravura that our Gurus instilled in us.He has been trying to introduce Hindutva in Sikhi for a long time but has been a failure and rightfully so with the grace of our Gurus and our only GURU, Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Inder Singh ji, as you ran away from the other forum mod edit, we have another opportunity to discuss Gurmat here.

Nice to see you here.

Hope to have Gurmat interaction with you all.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Mod's Note: We really hope you would read all the forum rules before posting because your first post seems like nasty attack against singh2 where you made derogatory remarks against him. This will not be tolerated on this forum at all

Why would anyone believe a word you say Randip after you just lied about me being forced out of SPN. Well here is a link to the evidence to what really happened.

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?sh...mp;#entry100214

Read post 29

Sadh Sangat,

Guru Fateh.

Thanks to Randip Singh ji of SPN, I was made aware of this forum. When I came here I found out that people who call themselves Amritdharis are talking bad things about others and they also hide under different names. They have forgotten that Guru Gobind Singh taught us not to hide but to cinfrint the truth. It shows that these so called Amritdgaris are actually Hindus with dhotis, especially Inder Singh AKA Singh2. He has no guts, no gurmat knowledge. I have no idea why he is hiding behind Singh2 but it shows he lacks the Sikhi bravura that our Gurus instilled in us.He has been trying to introduce Hindutva in Sikhi for a long time but has been a failure and rightfully so with the grace of our Gurus and our only GURU, Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Inder Singh ji, as you ran away from the other forum when was caught with your dhoti down, we have another opportunity to discuss Gurmat here.

Nice to see you here.

Hope to have Gurmat interaction with you all.

Regards

Tejwant Singh

So the bullying starts here aswell for Vaheguruseekr. Remember I told you i won't mind coming down the Las Vegas in a pm. We could have discussed all you liked then. Keep your Taliban mentality to yourself. If you take a good look at SPN, you will find out hypocrisy runs through there veins. Just look at the ads they have there. The anti-Gurmat people like this guy are praised there by the Admins.

Look you guys i know you lot hav your own beef and have brought it over here, have got anything to post relating to this thread. if you do great, if not take your issues over the PM

I am still waiting for Guru Da Sikh to reply to my post earlier, in case he misses it i will post it is again here.

Guru Da Sikh i worte earlier

"Are you aware of why the debate on the Dasam Granth never took place, have you spoke to Prof Darshan Singh or Baba Hari SIngh Ji about it? I have, both state they did not take part in the debate due to Vedanti's Hukamnama not to debate on thsi topic. "

To which you replied

"Why are you making up stories anyway? Why not phone up Bhai Tehal Singh, President of the Gurdwara where this discussion / debate was going to be held, and he will tell you the TRUTH. He was the one who arranged for this to happen and was going to monitor it. He was the one who got up and asked Hari Singh to come back and join the discussion. He was the one who got up on the stage and denounced Hari Singh for stating the Jeonwala was not up to his level."

You accuse me of lying do you well what does this video show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iif_6bBvm10...feature=related

What do they say within the opening minute. And as you can see in the video Sant Hari Singh Ji are still there along with Sant Baljinder Singh Ji of Rara Sahib. Again and again you lie and lie and a video shows the threads of your lies. This debate was lined up and had started but due to the sangat bringing up the Hukamnama BOTH Prof Sahib and Baba Ji stopped the debate as shown

If there is any sangat in Canada as BAba Baljinder sIngh Ji are there at present can they be asked about what took place at the location as well

Where have all the Missionaries gone>

Kam ji

WJKK

WJKF

These missionaries live in castle built out of lies and deceit. That is their profession. I have seen those videos and they prove this so called GDS a liar.

Incidentally we had a Akali Dal amritsar conference in Northern Califonia two weeks ago where Tehal singh also attended. I asked him what happened there as Rozanaspokesman was giving false news. he told me that sikhs in gurdwara did not want Darshan ragi to say anything.

So the bullying starts here aswell for Vaheguruseekr. Remember I told you i won't mind coming down the Las Vegas in a pm. We could have discussed all you liked then. Keep your Taliban mentality to yourself. If you take a good look at SPN, you will find out hypocrisy runs through there veins. Just look at the ads they have there. The anti-Gurmat people like this guy are praised there by the Admins

He is the greatest Gurnindak found on internet. He slanders Dasam bani. I invited him to come and see a 1698 manuscript copy that we have in N California. He turned it down.

When i satrted at SPN somebody sent me personal message saying that wahegurseeker is a punk and i should not discuss anything with him as he is a bully. I ignored that. When he had no arguement moderators chip in in his favour.

So the bullying starts here aswell for Vaheguruseekr. Remember I told you i won't mind coming down the Las Vegas in a pm. We could have discussed all you liked then. Keep your Taliban mentality to yourself. If you take a good look at SPN, you will find out hypocrisy runs through there veins. Just look at the ads they have there. The anti-Gurmat people like this guy are praised there by the Admins.

Only five,

Guru Fateh.

Reveal yourself. Stop hiding. :-) A Sikh does not hide. What are you afraid of?:-) I have no idea who you are but it seems you also ran away from SPN like Inder Singh who is hiding behind Singh2.:-)No one is bullying but your english comprehension is weak and it shows.:-) When you have something to say then please stop hiding yourself.

Tejwant Singh

Only five,

Guru Fateh.

Reveal yourself. Stop hiding. :-) A Sikh does not hide. What are you afraid of?:-) I have no idea who you are but it seems you also ran away from SPN like Inder Singh who is hiding behind Singh2.:-)No one is bullying but your english comprehension is weak and it shows.:-) When you have something to say then please stop hiding yourself under some burka.:-)

Tejwant Singh

Nobody is hiding. We are calling a spade a spade. You are reading that.

Stop diverting the topic by labelling other with weakness at english. He is telling you what he thinks about you. neither did i run from SPN. I posted some verses for you to see about Naam simran. You never replied to those as it hit at the roots of your warped atheist ideology.

He is the greatest Gurnindak found on internet. He slanders Dasam bani. I invited him to come and see a 1698 manuscript copy that we have in N California. He turned it down.

When i satrted at SPN somebody sent me personal message saying that wahegurseeker is a punk and i should not discuss anything with him as he is a bully. I ignored that. When he had no arguement moderators chip in in his favour.

Inder Singh ji hiding under Singh2,

Guru Fateh.

Tell everyone the TRUTH here that you do not consider Guru Granth Sahib Ji as our ONLY GURU as bestowed to us by Guru Gobind Singh ji and also let them know that you did not know REHAT was mentioned in it till you were told about it.:-)

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Nobody is hiding. We are calling a spade a spade. You are reading that.

Stop diverting the topic by labelling other with weakness at english. He is telling you what he thinks about you. neither did i run from SPN. I posted some verses for you to see about Naam simran. You never replied to those as it hit at the roots of your warped atheist ideology.

Guru Fateh.

Let Only Five reveal him/herself. I have no idea who he/she is. She/he does not need a spokesperson. Let her/him speak for her/himself.

Thanks for the help anyway.:-)

Tejwant Singh

Guru Fateh.

Tell everyone the TRUTH here that you do not consider Guru Granth Sahib Ji as our ONLY GURU as bestowed to us by Guru Gobind Singh ji and also let them know that you did not know REHAT was mentioned in it till you were told about it.:-)

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Waheguruseeker

There is no hiding here. I have registerd with my name. The forum has already another Inder singh. Is whaeguruseekr your real name. You have been frequenting forums with roadrunner,roadruuner2, whaeguruseekr etc etc.

I have already stated in reply to your false propaganda that Only and Only SGGS is eternal guru for all sikhs. no sikh disputes that. You want me to post the relevant post here. But propagandist like you keep on creating imaginary issues like this to earn an ear. Stop doing this as every sikh considers SGGS as Our Guru.

Nevertheless second most important scripture for sikhs is Dasam Granth. What is your view on this?

We talked about khalsa rehat and that rehat along Gurmantra a sikh takes only from Panj piaras. have you done that. That is when sikhi satrts.

This thread is now peoples personal battleground to deal with whatever issues you wish to deal with (should you choose to participate in this thread). Any more off topic back and forth in other threads will result in deletion of the post and official warnings. Repeated off topic will result in a ban from the forum for a few weeks so people can cool off. Try to cool it with the slander.

Why don't you guys buy some jumpsuits, black up your faces and have yourselves a night fight.

I don't think one on one would be fair...Singh 2 and Hawawai five o together would even up the odds against me. After a few joints have been seperated its amazing how people stop abusing others :). :LOL:

I don't think one on one would be fair...Singh 2 and Hawawai five o together would even up the odds against me. After a few joints have been seperated its amazing how people stop abusing others :). :LOL:

I don't like being threatened. So if you can't back it up your threat. then don't make the threat. And if you wish to put your threat to action then come prepared for everything possible sir. Told you man, not scared and never will be.

I don't like being threatened. So if you can't back it up your threat. then don't make the threat. And if you wish to put your threat to action then come prepared for everything possible sir. Told you man, not scared and never will be.

Are you five years old?

My comment was made in jest to another comment made. If you are so stupid you cannot see it as that then no one can help you.

The only person making threats is you.....and what possible action are you going to take huh? Please enlighten me?