Harjap Bhangal Talks Of The Abuse Of Gurdwaras For Immigration Scams

This harjap dude is funny man... mega lol @ the clip of when gyani sahib called!!!

The guy has a razor sharp wit. A lot of those clips have me laughing out loud! When you watch them they also REALLY open your eyes up to what happens in the quom these days............

http://www.youtube.com/user/desitharkaa#p/u/7/LAcq0NYNv4o

I used to listen to his phone-in session on Radio XL in Brum. Its better than some comedy shows AND you learn quite a bit.

On a serious note I'm sure some of you know of a certain respectable Sangeet Academy in Brum that brings over gianis for a fee and provides accomadation and introductions to Builders looking for cheap fauji labour. yet no local sikh intitution seems to speak up about it even when they keep SGGS prakash as part of their front.

Edited by jattboot

Lol @ Laddi Falls for Laddo....

This is so true...

On the other side of the coin, I know 2 really nice and innocent Singhs who got duped into this trap.. both of them agreed to marry a girl from 'back home' as found and suggested to them through family, both Singhs wives were out their UK house within a month, and off with their boyfriends who had also come over (probably in the same plane as them). Very sad...

Back to the Laddi fella, its true, so many... ahem, not so handsome and uneducated guys.. want to marry PhD Supermodels from back home... they work here doing labour on a building site for 2 years, then go back home telling of their huge success etc and lure the girl of their dreams into marriage...

As bajurg say... "Apne per rakhan to pelan, thhale chaddar dekhni cheydee ya"...

One thing that strikes me is 'where is the beadbi crew'?

Normally they go mental when they feel a Gurdwara is being misused but they fall completely silent about this stuff?

probs in the langar-hall filling in the "raah-dari" forms!!

I'm talking about the people raised and born here. How much of a beadbi is it when commissioners turn around and say your religious institutes are being abused (en masse) as illegal immigrant smuggling businesses.

Edited by dalsingh101

I'm talking about the people raised and born here. How much of a beadbi is it when commissioners turn around and say your religious institutes are being abused (en masse) as illegal immigrant smuggling businesses.

Of course. its usually someone who is close to the local gurdwara establishment - whether or not they are part of the committees - sending off sponsorships (raah-dari)to their uncles son in India. ANd using someone in the gurudwara/sikh charity member to sign off/stamp the letter.

Sometimes, I see what kartootan our lot get up to and groan in despair......

.....then I remember we must be chardhi kala!

But am I the only one who is sick of hearing this type of stuff, gurdwara election scuffles, female foeticide, proliferation of drugs, inter caste conflicts, girls getting mugged off or converted etc. etc. Sometimes it's hard not to think, is there any gundh saday bundhey wont fall into? lol

We need some big grassroots campaign to realign ourselves perhaps?