Eggs

fordcapri

Vadia gul!!

Fundo sullay fighting with coconut sullay. We need more of this type of stuff.

Bring out the popocorn and enjoy Singho! lol

Let's be straight up here. Those fundo sullay are the ones following their religion closely. That women is a token 'acceptable face' of Islam for the establishment.

Let's be straight up here. Those fundo sullay are the ones following their religion closely. That women is a token 'acceptable face' of Islam for the establishment.

That is very true. Those Wahabis are the true Muslims following their faith as closely as the Sahaba did. The lady in that video is probably the type of Muslim moderate who will eat pork maybe even have a few drinks while calling herself a true Muslim. I actually feel sorry for these moderate Muslims in the west, they probably feel very embarrassed from these Wahabis who dont care about being politically correct in front of Goray while these moderate and less observant type Muslims are trying to portray Islam as being a very enlightened, modern and tolerant faith (which it is not).

I know plenty of Pakistanis who will use the worst of language for Wahabi type muslims because they feel the Wahabis are ruining the reputation of their religion. These types of moderate Muslims are basically normal(and often good) people who just want a good life for their children in the west. These Wahabi types in the west are the types who dont care about the good life the west offers and are hell bent on ruining it and turning the west into a $hit hole ruled by the Sharia law.

Edited by Mithar

I actually feel sorry for these moderate Muslims in the west, they probably feel very ambarrissed from these Wahabis who dont care about being politically correct in front of Goray while these moderate and less observant type Muslims are trying to portray Islam as being a very enlightened, modern and tolerant faith (which it is not).

I have a modicum of respect for those fundo sullay in that they are unapologetic about what they are and do not feel the need to hide it or justify it. I like the confidence in that even though I obviously don't have much respect for what the message of the faith is. You have to give it to them, they have no duality about what they are and care more for their dharam than any politically correct or outsider notions.

I don't have any sympathy for the Warsi janani, to me she is just another token paki that the establishment will throw up and reward like a performing seal.

These Wahabi types in the west are the types who dont care about the good life the west offers and are hell bent on ruining it and turning the west into a $hit hole ruled by the Sharia law.

Mithar veer, lets be honest, sharia means a sh1t hole for non sullay, for practicing sullay it is literally heaven on earth...lol

I don't know about the west having that much to offer myself either. Those days of an abundance of work on building sites, factories etc. that our parents had are over, not only for us, but the white working class tossers as well. Whilst we all jump around to become white collar, we get physically weaker and softer as a community everyday. But that's progress I guess. I've lived in hardcore sullah areas most of my life and I tell you they have sipahis tyar bar, and have had for some time. You have to respect the way the many masjids or dawah centers open are packed out in the evening by young sullay, learning about their faith and reading their holy book.

I believe in karma. We will be held to account for our actions. I know these angreezi have gone around the globe over the last few centuries and directly and indirectly caused untold death, rape and displacement, through colonisation and slavery. I think God is going to balance things out with them through sullay. I mean Baba Nanak said that Babur came to India and destroyed the existing raj because of the failings of the kings of those times (read Babur vani). I think we may see the same thing here?

---edited---

Rabh rekhay sanoo.

Edited by dalsingh101

I agree with you. The way Muslims are taking over their lands is probably karmic payback for how the Angrej took over other peoples lands for hundreds of years. The Angrej did the exact same thing with the Sikhs. We thought they were our friends since we had treaties signed with them in good faith. But instead these people back stabbed us and eventually took over our country. We are still suffering because of this treachery that now we are Ghulaams of the Hindus.

Similarly, I firmly believe the way the Hindus backstabbed the Sikhs after 1947 (so called “independence”) they have accumulated alot of bad karma. Hindus will also eventually have to settle the karmic debt. Everyone in India, even holy men of the Hindus and even the Dalai Lama(who lives in Dharmsala, not far from Punjab)! Remained quiet when the Sikhs suffered especially in the year 1984. I think that the Sikhs need to all read Saachi Saakhi of Sirdar Kapoor Singh. His ideology is especially what the Sikhs need to adopt. We need to be Khalsa centric and trash ideologies our enemies in the form of the Kala Afghanists, Mcleodians, RSS, GOI are trying to push us towards.