Babas Behaving Badly

I thought they were homos at first......especially when the main guy 'stripped' the skinny sadhu, who then seemed to mince about...........lol.......are holy men allowed to goof around like that?

I'm not going to lie, if I encountered sadhus looking and behaving like that around me I would probably shite myself and/or think someone has spike my food/drink with some mind bending stuff......you know it's freaky.....

Edited by dalsingh101

I'm not going to lie, if I encountered sadhus looking and behaving like that around me I would probably shite myself and/or think someone has spike my food/drink with some mind bending stuff......you know it's freaky.....

LOL

I'd probably ask fo a double dose of whatever they are on.

On second glance, it looks like the Baba with the mace is wearing a mala made of opium poppies around his neck. :-D

these are the nangs, all fake, abusing the maryada, now we should unerstand what it means respecting the Bana :D

What has that got to do with those sadhus? Are you saying they are the hindu equivlent to nangs?

In any case, anyone who is wearing nihung bana and can't actually genuinely fight in a war is a fake, no matter how much praying or gatka they do. I would say the majority today are symbolic nihungs, they are nothing like Akali Phoola Singh and his nihungs.

Edited by dalsingh101