Can Anyone Do This Sewa For This Poor Person

chatanga1

My name is the Gogi Singh my english not very best because I do come the india not long time and when we do live pind I not do good school

i was crying when i read this poor person's story.

Lets help this poor uneducated or ill-educated brother, who needs help with his english. I am going to try and re-work his excellent posts in english, so that he can learn the correct, or at least a better way to write.

who's with me for doing mahaan kirpa on this poor ill-educated person?

I will help if someone helps me translate the Panth Prakash article. Maybe our gogi brother can get involved in that? That would be a good exercise for him also!

Two chirees, ik itt!

lol

Actually, I kind of like gogi veers Angreezi, I wouldn't the like it the any the different. If I had my way, we would all be speaking/writing like that.

i was crying when i read this poor person's story.

Lets help this poor uneducated or ill-educated brother, who needs help with his english. I am going to try and re-work his excellent posts in english, so that he can learn the correct, or at least a better way to write.

who's with me for doing mahaan kirpa on this poor ill-educated person?

I not being the poor because we sell the all the lands in the dad name being near the mohali airport. So we having the more money than the poors people when my brother is finish him degree then we do the live back in the punjab and i do my pet keeping.