British Raj On Hari Singh Nalwa

amardeep

how would you like it if someone attacks your caste here repeatedly for some reason or the other?

Seriously, I wouldn't give a fart if what was being said was true. In any case I don't really identify with my caste, I try to be a Khalsacentric in my thinking in this respect. All farmers should try it too, just for a few weeks to see what it is like. Seriously. It's good to disidentify with such things and if you can't do it permanently, try for short periods and just see how it alters your worldview. Try it like a psychology experiment. It may give you new insights? You don't have to stick to it permanently, just see how it is. It may expand your mind?

In anycase, we need to be heavily critical of ourselves. Much worse happens down the line when we aren't, trust me. Look at how pakis are getting it in the media now for being perverts because they kept ignoring the issue for God knows how long.

See it as an internal cleansing mechanism. We put the boot in to keep things in check amongst ourselves. Right now, Jatt boys seem to be behaving like spoilt pseudo-nazi supremacists and any idiot can tell these notions were planted into them by whitey, for obvious self serving purposes.

Someone needs to bring the jatt brothers minds back to earth and their tongues out of whiteys arse. DO you know Singh Sabha Gurdwaras (synonymous with jatts) here are letting whites use their Gurdwaras as recruiting grounds for their corrupted army?

Edited by dalsingh101

DalSingh brother, why do you need to put an entire caste down? you always seem to be attacking Jats for this reason or another. Everyone has some bias about the other caste except their own, but that doesn't mean our bias views are reality, how would you like it if someone attacks your caste here repeatedly for some reason or the other? Ass licking of the west is not a problem of Jats or Tarkhans or Khatris alone. It is a problem of all our people. To single out a single caste for all our problems big or small is hateful and malicious.

He pretty much confirmed that he has never been to a Punjabi village and yet thinks all Jats go around raping the lower caste girls. I showed him the official data that show this isn't the case but Dalsingh is on a one man crusade to blacken the name of Jats. He is a caricature of everything he claims to oppose. He is a casteist who unlike the Jats he claims to oppose is a hypocrite to boot.

Someone needs to bring the jatt brothers minds back to earth and their tongues out of whiteys arse. DO you know Singh Sabha Gurdwaras (synonymous with jatts) here are letting whites use their Gurdwaras as recruiting grounds for their corrupted army?

So what? Big deal, they don't have to follow your pseudo-intellectual anti-imperialist blah blah blah ..a revolution from my bed..power to the people..unite against fascism bullshyt.

Edited by tonyhp32

Whatever man.

I know what you are mate, scratch the surface and you got a regular sly peasant whose tongue smells a bit too much like English arse.

Edited by dalsingh101

Right now, Jatt boys seem to be behaving like spoilt pseudo-nazi supremacists and any idiot can tell these notions were planted into them by whitey, for obvious self serving purposes.

It means in Punjab it is the white's who wrote punjabi songs about Jatt supremacy and also White's are responsible for making Punjabi Films which are jatt centric? I am sorry to say but you theory of serving the white's is quite weird and matches the theory of Hindu's who believe that white's inflated the ego's of sikhs so that they can serve them.May be some boys in UK are behaving like white's but still large number of population of sikhs have nothing to do with white's

DO you know Singh Sabha Gurdwaras (synonymous with jatts) here are letting whites use their Gurdwaras as recruiting grounds for their corrupted army?

Well One of the major demand of sikhs was that sikhs would be allowed to serve in Indian army irrespective

of their numbers,The same Indian army whose record in Human rights is also not so good and I also want to say that all those sikhs who live in UK and create wealth ,pay taxes to UK government are also responsible for indirectly funding the white army in which you are against serving .

I also want to say that all those sikhs who live in UK and create wealth ,pay taxes to UK government are also responsible for indirectly funding the white army in which you are against serving .

Whilst we can't do much about the abuse of our contributions in taxes for the pseudo-imperialist agenda here. We do have much more choice in whether we physically or vocally support army backed aggression abroad. Wake up to that KDS.

With India it would be interesting to actually find out if today's generation of Panjabi villagers are as keen to join the army as their forefathers were? I know some of the freshies that came here as students recently were encouraged to join the army with the homeless problems they experienced and apparently most couldn't pass the army fitness tests?

It means in Punjab it is the white's who wrote punjabi songs about Jatt supremacy and also White's are responsible for making Punjabi Films which are jatt centric? I am sorry to say but you theory of serving the white's is quite weird and matches the theory of Hindu's who believe that white's inflated the ego's of sikhs so that they can serve them.May be some boys in UK are behaving like white's but still large number of population of sikhs have nothing to do with white's

You need to do a lot more research on the effects of Anglo colonialism on Panjabi society/psyche.

With India it would be interesting to actually find out if today's generation of Panjabi villagers are as keen to join the army as their forefathers were? I know some of the freshies that came here as students recently were encouraged to join the army with the homeless problems they experienced and apparently most couldn't pass the army fitness tests?

Well may be the present generation of Punjabi's is not as inteested in joining in The Indian Army as their forefathers were be ,but the main reason is not because they are concerned about Human right,main reason is Army is no longer an attractive career

Also I would like to know that were freshies asked to join UK army? In one of your discussion you mentioned that now that after recession there is no shortage for recruits in UK? so why will they recruit Indian Punjabi's

You need to do a lot more research on the effects of Anglo colonialism on Panjabi society/psyche.

It is not only Punjabi society ,but it is entire india or to some extent the whole world.Whenever world leaders meet at any summit what clothes they wear? European.The entire world copy Europeans in terms of language,Fashion ,hairstyle's etc

Also I would like to know that were freshies asked to join UK army? In one of your discussion you mentioned that now that after recession there is no shortage for recruits in UK? so why will they recruit Indian Punjabi's

Two reasons mainly in my opinion. Firstly because Anglos have a policy of using multicultural poster boys (and girls) to make out like their society isn't racist. Secondly because I believe they are still under the illusion that apnay today are like the ones of yore that helped them do their imperialist dirty work so well. They have a big shock coming in that respect....

It is not only Punjabi society ,but it is entire india or to some extent the whole world.Whenever world leaders meet at any summit what clothes they wear? European.The entire world copy Europeans in terms of language,Fashion ,hairstyle's etc

Very true and other less pendufied quoms have been untangling and fathoming out just how whites have messed with their minds and history, society and cultures. Try reading up on Edward Said and other post-colonial literature. Hell, even African-American descendants of slaves have a strong independent literature movement to ween their people of white propaganda and issues.

As ever, our lot are well behind in this respect. Open your eyes KDS.

Edited by dalsingh101

Hi HSD, could you elaborate for me what you mean regarding the sau sakhi? Do you mean the British gave light to a 'fake' sau sakhi to divide the sikhs? for example the Namdhari sau sakhi which they believe in? in that way?

Sorry If I have said anything wrong.

The way I heard it is that there were Sau Sakhis that were supposedly in scripture form (ie written down). They were kept by the akalis in certain gurudwaras but after the end of anglo-sikh war most of them were carted off by the british. How on earth they knew which books to take and why/where they were I'll never know. I think that the British Library and some private families have many copies of various sikh scriptures taken from back then. With out the complete Sau Sakhi and with the akalis on the back foot due to british opppression, no one seemed to bat an eyelid when the british said that they were destined to destroy the mughal empire with the help of the sikhs. After the Mutiny the british said that sikhs were to fight along side the brits because thats the natural holy order of things, or words to that effect. Even today Sau Sakhis are rewritten. A few years ago when a Singh was in charge of the indian army a story was on the net that said that 'when a sikh sits on the throne of delhi and a sikh commands the armies of hindustan then the whole world will tremble blah blah and the Khalsa will kick so much backside etc', another variation that means nothing but gets sikhs worked up and caught in the moment.