World's Oldest Dad At 94

Sat1176

Having kaam/sexual strength is nothing to be proud of and neither does it made that person a king.

BTW, I've read this story about a week ago. I've read that he says the secret behind his ability to become a father at that age is that when he was young he was a wrestler and everyday he would eat a lot of Gheo, Badaam and Milk.

Edited by Mithar

Having kaam/sexual strength is nothing to be proud of and neither does it made that person a king.

BTW, I've read this story about a week ago. I've read that he says the secret behind his ability to become a father at that age is that when he was young he was a wrestler and everyday he would eat a lot of Gheo, Badaam and Milk.

I'm off to by local indian shop to stock up.

Take a chill pill , but mind its not a blue diamond shaped one.

It's just a joke incase anyone gets funky about it!

Edited by dalsingh101

This is an classic example, how kam vashna leeches on human all the way until grave, result in same never ending cycle of reincarnation.

How this is kaam vasha? For 9 decades he did not marry

Now he is married and also fully fit to work 9 hours.If he would have been 40 plus something with lot of diseases in his body and he get married then would you have said the same that he is under kaam vasha.

The only thing I want to say is that he is blessed with full physical fitness at 94 and he is living a grahastha jeevan Which is impossible for other humans.