The (Re-)Rise Of Germany

I don't really care as long as they keep those nazi instincts in check.

I don't really care as long as they keep those nazi instincts in check.

'Nazi instincts' lol?! Stop being such a racist. Most Germans you'll meet are very nice people. Even if they did go back to Nazism, it would be Waheguru's Hukam.

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=207031&R=R4

My uncle and cousin are in Germany. They told me it was cool. My cousin was actually born and raised there. They experienced less racism than those that immigrated here, which is a turn up for the books.

My uncle and cousin are in Germany. They told me it was cool. My cousin was actually born and raised there. They experienced less racism than those that immigrated here, which is a turn up for the books.

I've heard the same but the way things are going in Europe this may change. But a strong Germany usually leads to the rest of europe being weaker. Which means less foreign wars by the usual troublemakers and a more inward looking europe, which is a result in my opinion.

atleast post a working link

Copy and paste that link into the address bar at the top of your browser, without the gap between com and /time. After reading that article, try to post a working link on here. If you manage to do it I will be eternally in awe of your ability.

Or even better, go and click on the link, scroll down to the most popular stories on the right hand side and choose No. 3.

Edited by HSD 2

But a strong Germany usually leads to the rest of europe being weaker. Which means less foreign wars by the usual troublemakers and a more inward looking europe, which is a result in my opinion.

I agree.

Anyway, the only real global trouble makers from the region lately seem to be these arseholes:

s-wasp.jpg

Now just where did I put my wasp repellent spray?

Edited by dalsingh101

That may be beacuse Germans reserve their racism for the Turkish immigrants there. Turks have a reputation of being workshy, benefit-scroungers and fraudsters. A bit like some ethnic groups here.

That may be beacuse Germans reserve their racism for the Turkish immigrants there. Turks have a reputation of being workshy, benefit-scroungers and fraudsters. A bit like some ethnic groups here.

I have relatives in Germany. They tell me, the turks have given all the immigrants a bad name. So far, the Germans are actually quite friendly with the Indians living there. It seems the Turks in Germany are like Pakistanis immigrants in English speaking countries.

I wonder which ones you are talking about......

In any case, I hope you're not one of these brothers that sounds off about sullay to goray. That shit might run up north, but down south it won't wash. Just a friendly warning.

I wonder which ones you are talking about......

In any case, I hope you're not one of these brothers that sounds off about sullay to goray. That shit might run up north, but down south it won't wash. Just a friendly warning.

Nope its what I hear from other siks and even panjabi musalmans here in london! They always complain about mirpuris.

I have met more Lahori and Karachi muslims down south here than I ever met in my life 'up north'.

A lot of us don't really instigate conversations with them in that over-friendly northern manner. So just be careful.

A lot of us don't really instigate conversations with them in that over-friendly northern manner. So just be careful.

lol, are you saying that northern muslims are more friendly than southern ones? Northerners all tend to be a bit simple, white or non-white.

What I'm saying is that I've seen a lot of northerners (especially kurian) come here and be totally oblivious to some of the unspoken of darker undercurrents that can characterise the relationship between Sikhs and Paks in these parts. Call it naivety or simplicity, I don't know?

I was just trying to give Suryadev a heads up. Because odds are, it wont be long before he'll meet some Paks who'll try and take the proper piss out him. Not that we don't have messed up apnay who aren't pretty twisted in how they treat other brothers and sisters, but you get what I mean.

Edited by dalsingh101