G.Kaur

You've gone and set Zulu off!

Jah selasi eye! lol

Lick down babylon!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to add...I had a picture on my old phone of H.I.M shaking hands with a Sikh soldier, he looked like an officer, I wish i didnt mess that phone up! was a priceless picture, i cant seem to find it on the internet at all :(

G Kaur, time for a big BBQ for you to shed your AKJ stigma

In terms of eating all parts of an animal, it is a great thing. Nothing should go to waste when you kill an animal. Sabji can be made of the liver, kidneys, lungs, stomach, brain, head and hooves, and even the blood! :D

Edited by Maha Singh

G Kaur, time for a big BBQ for you to shed your AKJ stigma

When did this become a stigma?

In terms of eating all parts of an animal, it is a great thing. Nothing should go to waste when you kill an animal. Sabji can be made of the liver, kidneys, lungs, stomach, brain, head and hooves, and even the blood! :D

That's just being provocative for the sake of it. lol

As for eating hooves and brains.......

wtf!

<note to self - NEVER accept a dinner invitation to Maha Singh's house EVER>

Dont knock it till you try it.

The hooves have allot of good marrow inside which make a great tharri/soup. The brains are eaten in a scrambled egg type sabji. The blood and liver are great sources of iron, brilliant for anyone with anemia.

Edited by Maha Singh

When did this become a stigma?

That's just being provocative for the sake of it. lol

As for eating hooves and brains.......

wtf!

<note to self - NEVER accept a dinner invitation to Maha Singh's house EVER>

Brain is called magaz .Infact magaz curry is very famous dish

Dont knock it till you try it.

The hooves have allot of good marrow inside which make a great tharri/soup. The brains are eaten in a scrambled egg type sabji. The blood and liver are great sources of iron, brilliant for anyone with anemia.

A muslim friend once told me that eating brain can make you smarter. Don't know how true that is though.

A muslim friend once told me that eating brain can make you smarter. Don't know how true that is though.

That's the same type of simplistic thinking that has some Chinese people thinking eating tiger penis will make them more virile.

That's the same type of simplistic thinking that has some Chinese people thinking eating tiger penis will make them more virile.

Wont make much difference with what they have, if you know what I mean lol.

Edited by zulu

Thanks Matheen, for the links.

Mithar and Maha Singh, I doubt you can get smarter by eating an animals brain. You can get omega 3 oils in Udo's choice or flaxseed oil. Only thing is, you get really fat by drinking those oils every day, lol.

HSD, then you'll be throwing up after watching this video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-513747926833909134#

Like Dal said, I would seriously think once or twice before accepting an invitation for roti at Maha's house. If he invited the Sikhawareness Sangat over I'd be so scared to think about what he had put in the glasses... Yuk, yuk I don't even wanna think about it, lol!

Like Dal said, I would seriously think once or twice before accepting an invitation for roti at Maha's house. If he invited the Sikhawareness Sangat over I'd be so scared to think about what he had put in the glasses... Yuk, yuk I don't even wanna think about it, lol!

Maha Singh is cool B)

And guys please keep your mens talk out of this topic please.

yeah , you naughty boys talking like that in front of G.kaur. Awww she must be blushing now.

Anyways i'm off to London Zoo to find me a tiger to have over for dinner.

Anyone recommend any specific masala from Quality Foods that go with tiger dish? :)

Read the rules of the forum, kdsingh80:

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this site."

Edited by G.Kaur

Read the rules of the forum, kdsingh80:

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this site."

No need to get serious I was just joking ,You always pull leg of Dal singh that you will find a jatti for him.

Guys don't be so unwelcoming man! It's good to get a female perspective on things here.

I just saw a video of an Indian chef cooking magaz!!

Curried lambs brains!! wth!! :o

You'd never believe it unless you saw it.

-- ---------------------------

Zulu, you didn't have to go where you did with the Chinese comment. It's like you was talking from experience.

Edited by dalsingh101

kdsingh80, I'm only messing with Dal because he's always the first one to comment on jatt topics.

He knows I'm joking.. I don't even know Dal, for all I know he could be married and have 5 kids, what do I know?

As I said I was just joking,I don't understand why you got serious after reading my post.So many people are adding light humurous posts here so I thought may be I could add of my own