Sofia Hayat On Islam

dalsingh101

Try and see past the weird plastic surgery/bottox [???]....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtKIVeC8bnM

Sarbhat da bhalla will love this. lol

A girl like this is every asian parents nightmare I reckon.

Edited by dalsingh101

if parents are anything like hers were, then best thing she did was to get rid of them and their belief system.

Just out of interest, how would you feel if you had a daughter that came home like that in a mini skirt when she was at uni?

I think a lot of Sikh parents (if not most) would be mortified myself?

Just out of interest, how would you feel if you had a daughter that came home like that in a mini skirt when she was at uni?

I think a lot of Sikh parents (if not most) would be mortified myself?

I agree, I would be upset too (, 'mortified' is too strong a word for me). But does that justify coercing and threatening your own child with a knife to follow a certain way of life?? You cannot force a person to do something, or stop doing something, even for their own good.

If i'm ever in that situation I hope that I dont ever fall into the depraved way where I threaten to kill my children because they are not agiya-kari towards me.

Edited by SURYADEV

I agree, I would be upset too (, 'mortified' is too strong a word for me). But does that justify coercing and threatening your own child with a knife to follow a certain way of life?? You cannot force a person to do something, or stop doing something, even for their own good.

If i'm ever in that situation I hope that I dont ever fall into the depraved way where I threaten to kill my children because they are not agiya-kari towards me.

Fair point. But there does seem to be something about western society that encourages girls to be this way. I think actions such as skimpy dressing and partying hard is rewarded in many ways here. Secretly they probably resent (and even fear) more conservative ways of life (I imagine), in fear of them ever getting popular amongst the masses?

Edited by dalsingh101

I think our own sikhs would act in that kind of way. Plus she came home from a club I don't think alot of asian parents would be supportive of that decision those who do have no idea of honour. Honour is an eastern concept on of the west but has gone with time. Islam has ideas of punishments which are severe but so did ancient jeudo-christian laws which have evolved. Alot of muslims mainly pakistanis are stuck in the past so are alot of sikhs.

Guest zulu

Most apneh they wont be happy knowing their daughters go clubbing etc, 3/4 of the girl's at uni lie to their parents about an all nighter at the library or at a friends, or if they live in halls they wouldnt tell their parents, because they know they would not allow it and get shitttar from them.

If you try to force someone to do something/beliefs just a matter of time till they revolt and do the opposite.

I never knew Pete Burns was born into a muslim family.

Had to google 'Pete Burns' to find out who he/she was.

Confession time. I vaguely recall thinking that she (Sophia) was moderately attractive many years ago. I'm so glad I quit the boozing.....

Edited by dalsingh101

Had to google 'Pete Burns' to find out who he/she was.

Confession time. I vaguely recall thinking that she (Sophia) was moderately attractive many years ago. I'm so glad I quit the boozing.....

Boozing had nothing to do with it, you were just pervy lol. Improve your taste!

lol@

Boozing had nothing to do with it, you were just pervy lol. Improve your taste!

I think playing the oppressed vulnerable, exotic female will probably have whitey going 'Aaahhhhh, you poor thing! Damn those beastly dark heathens!'

Plus will help her career prospects.

Edited by dalsingh101

I think playing the oppressed vulnerable, exotic female will probably have whitey going 'Aaahhhhh, you poor thing! Damn those beastly dark heathens!'

Well she needed something to help her get into the media industry. And the whole converting to Catholicism thing just shows she was into kinky stuff.

Haha...maybe its the friday night first glassy of daru.

I'll confirm it in the morning!

Anyway i'm sure shes beautiful on the inside too.

Haha What makes you think that She is beautiful from inside? She is now running after bollywood train and already said that Katrina is talentless .What makes her think that She is better than Katrina? Just publicity stunt or ego

BTW She is very average looking don't think she will succeed in bollywood.

Anyway i'm sure shes beautiful on the inside too.

Whatever you're on is obviously quite strong.

Bollywood is about who you sleep with to get to the top guess sofia will sleep with enough guys to get there as katrina did.

I think more then 3/4 go clubbing maybe like 90% the 10% that don't are generally the ones that most guys don't find attractive also with some of those who gone clubbing after they slept around with a few guys they feel they need to take amrit wear a keski and act like a good girl most guys have gone down hill. Compared to goora we better because by the time goora and kaala are 16 they already been with 3 people. With us lots most upna loose there virginity by 18 if not 22. The rest just act cool and pretend like they have lost there virginity just to fit in with the crowd. Compared to muslims who wear hijabs they generally just give oral sex at 15 pretend like they are good girls. There are those 10% they panth is in them if not 5% in punjab it is just 2% of the entire population on the sikhi.