250 Singhs (Full Company) To Target Modi And Badal By Sea.

GtLoc

Don't get why any khalistani would want to take out modi? Modi didn't have much to do with 84. It just sounds made up to defame sikhs in Indian media as always done so perhaps also after the final report of operation bluestar from the british was revealed and the british in their honest opinion considered it shameful. Give sikhs a moment in the global media to shake ground and you can be sure the Indian media won't be far behind 'to put sikhs in their place', by defamation, by slander and slurring sikhs with fabricated stories of radical fundamentalist who may or may not exist based off no evidence. It might have something to do with getting Sikhs off rahul gandhi's case in protests and deflect onto bjp.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

Hindustanis are monkeys, Sikh are not Hindustanis ergo Sikhs are not monkeys. Is that so hard to understand?

Only a batty boy Hindu Punjabi like you would believe the Bullshyt that comes out of the Indian media.

It looks like the monkey Hindustani media would like a repeat of Mumbai 2008 but this time involving Sikhs. FYI I think the Mumbai attack was wrong in that it attacked innocent civilians, had the attacker just resorted to killing Indian police like that 'encounter' expert harami that was killed then I would have nothing but admiration for the attackers. What they did against civilians was grotesque.

Edited by tonyhp32

Should I spell out the difference khatri? I don't know about other 'quoms' but mine ain't Indian.

I'm a saka, they drank the blood of their enemies.

Never were hindu either, practiced ancestor worship.

Only those south of sirsa have become Hindu now and that's the great Jatt v Jat divide.

Only those south of sirsa have become Hindu now and that's the great Jatt v Jat divide.

What a mental peasant....

Should I spell out the difference khatri? I don't know about other 'quoms' but mine ain't Indian.

nah brother. We only have Guru Jees to thank for waking us up. If it wasn't for the Gurus, we would have been Muslims today(Agar na hote Guru Gobind Singh, toh Sunnat hoti Sabh kee). Look at the other people who are related to the Sakas i.e. Persians, Pasthuns, they were all converted to Islam by force. So Saka has nothing to do with our liberation from Islamic rule. It is only because our ancestors became Sikhs that we got the courage to fight and even beat the invaders from the North West. Just look at when our people were Hindu Punjabis, they lived a humiliating existence under islamic rule.

nah brother. We only have Guru Jees to thank for waking us up. If it wasn't for the Gurus, we would have been Muslims today(Agar na hote Guru Gobind Singh, toh Sunnat hoti Sabh kee). Look at the other people who are related to the Sakas i.e. Persians, Pasthuns, they were all converted to Islam by force. So Saka has nothing to do with our liberation from Islamic rule. It is only because our ancestors became Sikhs that we got the courage to fight and even beat the invaders from the North West. Just look at when our people were Hindu Punjabis, they lived a humiliating existence under islamic rule.

Damn right!!!!

Hahaha!

Pakistanis believe they are Arabs and now we have these Jat boots in total self-denial.

really weird as, in spite of their large population these dracula wariors failed to give even ONE king who would rule over the whole Punjab. check thousands of years of the Punjab history, and these fakas oops sakas are nowhere to be seen. Gujars, Kabohs, Rajputs, kahtris and even bahmans have ruled over mahapunjab but never a Jat. always subservient till the British held their hands.

Punjab was brought under plough in year 1000. They took slaves in 9th century who rebelled and ruled baghdad for 25 years.

Timur admit he couldn't control the khap panchayat areas. They took northern rajasthan etc from Rajput and control it until today. No body is denying greatness of guru ji.

Das will just say that as each person is blessed differently so is each quom. It is not up to us to know who is better or worse, and that is the essence of the message of guru ji.

I have no more bad words for sher, as he is already full of them.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

A Bania Kirar writing about Jats, what a joke.

Like with most things you know f all about what you write about.

First learn about the difference between the Jats such as Deswali, Bagri and Pachhada and then come back on here and tell us how glorious the history of the Hindu Jats was.