The intention of such programs are to provide basic needs in the short term and self-sufficiency in the long-term. Creating jobs by itself won't acheive anything. Germany tried this and failed.

whats this, a new sher?

I dont think so, given the history of india since 1947. India's recent genuine concerns is about its self-image in the international world.

I would never choose a space program over the deaths of 1.6 million people, and I think its a sad situation where india would prefer to brush such figures under the carpet, to receive false accolades from the international community. But thats india.

You should do your part as well. Instead of building bigger and bigger gurudwaras that satisfy your own egos and washing the floor with milk every morning you should donate some of that milk to the poor. Are you willing to do this?

And nobody is brushing anything under the table. The figures you have tabled are in the reports provided by the GOI.

False Accolades and Ching..Ching..Ching...

Edited by Amandeep Hindustani

You should do your part as well. Instead of building bigger and bigger gurudwaras that satisfy your own egos and washing the floor with milk every morning you should donate some of that milk to the poor. Are you willing to do this?

I don't pour milk anywhere, but if your feeble mind is refering to Sachkhand Sri Harimandar Sahib, then you should also know that no-one goes without milk who goes there. We are not denying anybody milk simply to wash the Gurdwara. Your govt is denying food to the poor just to look impressive in the international community.

What a cheap attempt to prove yourself.

And nobody is brushing anything under the table. The figures you have tabled are in the reports provided by the GOI.

and they had no shame in providing those figures? Disgustingly, unashamedness.

You know that must be what is resonating around the shanty towns and villages where people are yearning for enough food just to save their lives.

I don't pour milk anywhere, but if your feeble mind is refering to Sachkhand Sri Harimandar Sahib, then you should also know that no-one goes without milk who goes there. We are not denying anybody milk simply to wash the Gurdwara. Your govt is denying food to the poor just to look impressive in the international community.

You know that must be what is resonating around the shanty towns and villages where people are yearning for enough food just to save their lives.

My apologies if I was too harsh. I just realized that I'm attacking sikhs because of a paki posing as a Tony. This is the same dude that was lambasted by fellow pakistanis for saying the same things on another forum.

Anycase, my apologies if I offended anyone.

amandeep hindustani is such a tool you can just feel the jealousy and hatreds towards sikhs in his posts. He was also pretending to be a sikh on sikhsangat and tried to spread his propaganda before his ass got exposed and banned.

Every person on that forum was banned. Do I care? And I never posed as a sikh and don't claim to be a sikh.

No shame in providing the figures - how else do you think poverty dropped by nearly 20% in the last decade.

My apologies if I was too harsh. I just realized that I'm attacking sikhs because of a paki posing as a Tony. This is the same dude that was lambasted by fellow pakistanis for saying the same things on another forum.

Dumbass Hindu. I am a Sikh. Neo can confirm who I am having known him online for over a decade. Pretending to be what they are not is a uniquely Hindu trait. I mean where else do you get a Hindu with a name like Sher, if that's not a Hindu pretending to be something he is not then I don't know what is.

Edited by tonyhp32

Typical attempt to deflect blame from the Indian govt allowing millions to die of starvation so that Hindustani fascists like you and Sherni can indulge in some jingoistic pride.

Well, so far we have refrained from making songs about ourselves so you can'tmake the accusation of jingoism.

What I see unfortunately is a little bit of jealousy and that's too bad. It's your own mentality. I don't think we borrowed money from the sgpc to fund this mission.

I did also notice a nasty habit of not answering questions put forth to yourself. Since you compared china and are such a hamdard of the poor what do you think of the Great Leap Forward that killed 45 million. What do you think of parents having to eat their own children?

indulging in a little pride over such a massive and highly-applauded achievement is nothing compared to the huge dose of totally false jat pride non-jats have to persevere. these 'gentlemen' have obviously never questioned putt jattan de subculture which overrides every genuine or perceived problem Sikhi might have. their claims of jats being some kind of super race with unmatchable history of chivalry is as amusing as jazzy B 's 'moore JAT kharkoo khada'. Khada ki karda je pajami osdi gilli ho gayee piss naal. Only jats can try to pass off pakistan backed punjab terrorism movement (which was crushed within a decade and so convincingly) as some kind of martial achievemnent.

tens of 1000s have died for basically this 'jat pride' as every demand put forward by the so-called Sikh politicians after 1947 had jat tinge to it. 1978-1995 khoonkharaba in Punjab was because of the insatiable Jat bhookh for power.

are jat politicians ready to take blame for the deaths of the civilians in punjab problem? Are they ready to take blame for the ruining of the punjab economy? are they ready to take blame for the chasm in two sister communities which they engineered? Are Jats ready to take blame for the marginalisation of various non-jat communities in Punjab? Are jat politicians ready to take blame for the drug problem which is becoming epidemic in Punjab? Are jats ready to accept the responsibility for turning Sikhi into an exclusive Tat Khalsa cult? Shall i mention the kurri-marr (female foeticide/infanticide) culture of jats again?

i can go on listing the 'blames' which no one else but jats are to be blamed completely or predominantly.

Apne manje thale sotta phero pehle before moaning about a problem for which you have no solution or are not ready to do anything.

Jat bashing again by the Bahman! Lets dissect another uniquely Hindu trait which I like to call Hindu Bull$hit.

Myth 1: Jats responsible for female foeticide.

Jats form the majority of the rural areas of Punjab. The male female ratio in rural Punjab in 2011 was 907:1000 that is for unparh Bahman moorkahs means there were 907 females for every 1000 males in rural Punjab. For the urban areas it was 875 females for 1000 males. The complete opposite of what the Bahman myth maker would have us believe.

I am not denying that female foeticide did not occur but all classes of people indulged in this disgraceful behaviour, even Bahmans indulged in it. But to try and portray this as something that just the Jats do is the hight of idiocy.

Myth 2: The Putt Jattan de culture was created by Jats

This is the result of urban filmmakers of the 1980s making films that would appeal to the rural audience. Punjabi films never do well in the urban areas mainly due to the inherent hatred of the urban Hindus for the Punjabi language. So Punjabi film makers make films for rural audiences and so they follow the majority culture of rural Punjab. Even traditional folk singers who are mainly non-Jat sing of the majority culture of the rural areas which has the agriculturalist at it's hub. As for the Kharkoos, none pi$$ed in their pants as the Bahman myth maker would like us to believe. When faced with the Police and Army they fought like lions. These Kharkoos were not only Jats but came from all classes of Punjabi society. Even many Pandit boys from rural areas joined the Kharkoo ranks and proved that when given a just cause that even Pandits need not emulate their cowardly ancestors as the Bahmans on here do and that they can fight like lions just as the rest of the Kharkoos did.

Read the somewhat pro-India biased article of this-;

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/hindu-youths-join-hands-with-sikh-militants-in-punjab-leave-police-baffled/1/306535.html

Myth 3: Chasm between 'sister' communities created by Jats

This is another example of Hindu bull$hit. The two communities were never sister communities. I think the Bahman is a victim of the GOI and Doordarshan propaganda as examplified by film serials of the 1980s and 1990s and the oft repeated example of the eldest son of a Hindu family being a Sikh etc. The above were never the norm but belonged to a particular area of Punjab - the Pothohar area to which the chief propagandists of these examples belonged such as Khushwant Singh who used the example of one area of Punjab as if this was the norm in the whole of Punjab. In the core Sikhs areas of Majha-Doaba-Malwa there was no such thing as 'sister' community relationship between Sikhs and HIndus. In Pothohar due to the parchar of Baba Khem Singh Bedi the non-Muslims of Pothohar were either Keshdhari Sikhs, Sehajdhari Sikhs and Hindus. The roti-beti relationship was mainly between the Keshdhari Sikhs and the Sehajdhari Sikhs. The raising of the eldest son as a Sikh mainly happened when a childless Hindu couple or a couple who only had daughters would seek the blessings at Sikh shrines in the region for a son and would vow to raise that son as a Sikh. If a son was born then he would be raised a Sikh but any other sons that came along would be raised as Hindus or Sehajdhari Sikhs as no vow had been made for their birth. What really clinches the issue is that no couple ever made a daughter born after the vow was made and say a daughter was born, they did not raise her as a Sikh!

Well, so far we have refrained from making songs about ourselves so you can'tmake the accusation of jingoism.

What I see unfortunately is a little bit of jealousy and that's too bad. It's your own mentality. I don't think we borrowed money from the sgpc to fund this mission.

I did also notice a nasty habit of not answering questions put forth to yourself. Since you compared china and are such a hamdard of the poor what do you think of the Great Leap Forward that killed 45 million. What do you think of parents having to eat their own children?

haha liking your own posts

The report is full of anecdotal quotes about Jats are claims that such and such village is Jat dominated and the female ratio is low. The only data that the report yields actually shows the opposite of what you have claimed. Rural Punjab has a higher sex ratio than the urban areas. There has no studies done based on the caste so until that is done then the jury is out. The report claims that Jats have always had a low female ratio and then uses that to reach the conclusion that the Jats today are also responsible for the low female ratio. The report states that Jats had a female ratio in 1931 was 802:1000 but if we see other castes ratios theses were Hindu Rajputs 789:1000. Brahmins 820:1000 Khatris 819:1000. If you think that lower castes were immune, then think again. Chamars 854:1000, Chuhras 837:1000. Even Dal Duggu's Tarkhans could only manage 834:1000. So either every caste was taking part in female infanticide or because of discrimination against females, they tended to die earlier.

hollow apologies.

anyone who stands up for the Sikhs is always seen as a paki in your eyes.

in Punjab, the Jat community constitutes the peasants and, they have historically had a sex ratio below that of the state as a whole. Available figures from 1901 to 1931 show that the Jat sex ratio is not only lower than the state average, but also the lowest among other communities in the area"

To quote Wiki (I agree data can be challenged, if any doubt we can cross check these figures)

In 1857, John Cave-Brown documented for the first time the practice of female infanticide among the Jats in the Punjab region. Data from the census during the colonial period and from 2001 propose that the Jat have practiced female infanticide for 150 years"

what evidence is there to say these Panjabi jats are Sikhs? There are far more muslims jats than Sikhs, and at one time, more hindu jats than Sikhs until not long ago.

Let's get back on topic Tonyhp (Tony hogi phudhu).

Let's think now, of a country where lots of people reside, including Sikhs for the immediately foreseeable future (regardless of whether you like it or not). What direction should it go in?

I've been thinking about the point of all this Mars stuff when so much backward-arse, cow dung, starving waifs, shitting on the streets poverty exists in the country?

On reflection I'd say that this Mars thing is a SERIOUS achievement. Because ultimately the country needs to go into the 21st century and IT IS inspiring. Asides from the scientific aspect, it finally shows the world that Indian MFs, with all their nerdy brilliance, that gets thoroughly used in places like Britain and the US (just take a peek at the medical and IT sector here), can do big things relatively independently. We all know Indians are some of the most cleverest f**kers out their academically, but time and time again we've had to sit and watch outsiders exploit this; and this in turn reinforces that white supremacist bullshit, where they believe that only they are capable of such feats. So it's great in that way.
Let's talk from an economic perspective also. I'd say this kind of direction has A LOT MORE POTENTIAL that any ideas people like Tony the idiot peasant and his ilk will ever produce. The growth of this sector can produce SO MANY high end jobs in engineering and research, not to mention all of the construction work and manufacture in terms of facilities and equipment. Problem with hogi phudhus like Tony is that they are singularly-mindedly obsessed with flogging their subjees, grown in land that they've rinsed out and contaminated and which is probably going to give you cancer. Or, 'opportunity' as perceived by such phudhus involves working on farms or fixing farming equipment....
Maybe the problem is that certain people feel excluded from the progression? But hey, don't feel like that dudes, people like yourselves could get a job cleaning the toilets at some facility (like many of your types did at Heathrow) or who knows? maybe you might even get given a uniform and work as a security guard at some hi-tech facility! So don't feel too left out!
I'll simplify, I'd rather listen to and connect myself to people who've got enough brains to send a spaceship to Mars, than a bunch of clowns who are so dumb that they can't even pull off the simple act of farming, without poisoning the bloody land around them.

Let's get back on topic Tonyhp (Tony hogi phudhu).

Let's think now, of a country where lots of people reside, including Sikhs for the immediately foreseeable future (regardless of whether you like it or not). What direction should it go in?

I've been thinking about the point of all this Mars stuff when so much backward-arse, cow dung, starving waifs, shitting on the streets poverty exists in the country?

On reflection I'd say that this Mars thing is a SERIOUS achievement. Because ultimately the country needs to go into the 21st century and IT IS inspiring. Asides from the scientific aspect, it finally shows the world that Indian MFs, with all their nerdy brilliance, that gets thoroughly used in places like Britain and the US (just take a peek at the medical and IT sector here), can do big things relatively independently. We all know Indians are some of the most cleverest f**kers out their academically, but time and time again we've had to sit and watch outsiders exploit this; and this in turn reinforces that white supremacist bullshit, where they believe that only they are capable of such feats. So it's great in that way.
Let's talk from an economic perspective also. I'd say this kind of direction has A LOT MORE POTENTIAL that any ideas people like Tony the idiot peasant and his ilk will ever produce. The growth of this sector can produce SO MANY high end jobs in engineering and research, not to mention all of the construction work and manufacture in terms of facilities and equipment. Problem with hogi phudhus like Tony is that they are singularly-mindedly obsessed with flogging their subjees, grown in land that they've rinsed out and contaminated and which is probably going to give you cancer. Or, 'opportunity' as perceived by such phudhus involves working on farms or fixing farming equipment....
Maybe the problem is that certain people feel excluded from the progression? But hey, don't feel like that dudes, people like yourselves could get a job cleaning the toilets at some facility (like many of your types did at Heathrow) or who knows? maybe you might even get given a uniform and work as a security guard at some hi-tech facility! So don't feel too left out!
I'll simplify, I'd rather listen to and connect myself to people who've got enough brains to send a spaceship to Mars, than a bunch of clowns who are so dumb that they can't even pull off the simple act of farming, without poisoning the bloody land around them.

Wow Jats are stupid and the Indians so clever yet the Jats don't starve to death but 7,000 Indians do every day! I would take your tribute to Indian ingenuity more seriously if there weren't 7,000 Indians dying everyday.

Edited by tonyhp32

Wow Jats are stupid and the Indians so clever yet the Jats don't starve to death but 7,000 Indians do every day! I would take your tribute to Indian ingenuity more seriously if there weren't 7,000 Indians dying everyday.

I'm not saying Indians aren';t f**ked up. They are in many ways. But this particular thing here IS a BIG achievement. It IS symbolic of progress and it took serious brains to pull it off. All I'm saying it is a move in the right direction.

Yeah the problem with Indians is that they plain just don't give an eff about other poorer members of society; but look at the juts who've got masses of land and money, generally doing sweet eff all whilst their poorer peasant brethren kill themselves off in droves. And don't tell me shite mate, I've seen plenty of established jut 'builders' here in the UK exploit the eff out of pendu, freshy juts; ruthlessly ripping them off or paying peanuts until the pendu is an alcoholic, homeless mess.

Indians ARE nerdy clever.

On reflection I'd say that this Mars thing is a SERIOUS achievement.

It is an amazing acheivement, but if something as amazing as this can be achieved, it makes you wonder why India is still poverty-ridden. It's not like the brains or resources aren't there. What is absent is the compassion of the regional and centre govts. While this compassion is absent, the Mars achievement will always be hotly debated.

We all know Indians are some of the most cleverest f**kers out their academically, but time and time again we've had to sit and watch outsiders exploit this; and this in turn reinforces that white supremacist bullshit, where they believe that only they are capable of such feats.

These clever mo-fos are not snatched off indian streets to be taken forcibly to amrika or england. They run there, because they know their knowledge and expertise will be rewarded 100 fold in these countries. You want these people in your team, you got to be prepared to match what the big boys pay.