Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawale and pissed off members grilling him on woman equality

SAadmin

​Women become apavitar during periods, just like all humans become apavitar after excreting/urinating/sweating, etc.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

I once posted on this matter of women.I tried a lot,but couldnt find the post.

But I think You are pretty much known to the shabads given by Guru Nanak patsah in Asa dee vaar on Women.Dont you follow the teachings of Guru Nanak dev ji??

Are you questioning him???

Tell me where it's written that women are not pure during mensturation? All depends upon the hygienic measures carried by women during these days..

And secondly if a man is doing paath then then whilst doing paath,he starts sweating ,then does iy mean that he has become Impure?? Or should he stop continuing??

​I think, Islam might have a solution to the problems related to women......hahahahaha

You scared me with this..what you mean by these words?? Isnt it wrong to co-relate your words with the statement "oh kehnde asii sirr vadd dwa ge je andar gye ta"" as given by the women in video??

You scared me with this..what you mean by these words?? Isnt it wrong to co-relate your words with the statement "oh kehnde asii sirr vadd dwa ge je andar gye ta"" as given by the women in video??

​Whichever person who said that as mentioned in the video- should be formally charged by police in BC for uttering death threats. This is serious stuff...should not be taken lightly.

And secondly if a man is doing paath then then whilst doing paath,he starts sweating ,then does iy mean that he has become Impure?? Or should he stop continuing??

​We can never attain 100% purity.

ਸੋਚੈ ਸੋਚਿ ਨ ਹੋਵਈ ਜੇ ਸੋਚੀ ਲਖ ਵਾਰ ॥

But, we can strive to be as hygienic as possible to maintain respect for Satguru jee. Blood/urine are more dirty than sweat.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

​Islam is a beautiful religion and great mahapurakhs have emerged from Muslims.

But I think You are pretty much known to the shabads given by Guru Nanak patsah in Asa dee vaar on Women.Dont you follow the teachings of Guru Nanak dev ji??

Are you questioning him???

​Satguru jee has given optimum rights to women. No more or no less is required.

Bhul chuk maaf.

Edited by paapiman

I respect Islam for their spiritual values.But the points due to which Guru Nanak DEv ji came to start a new religion sikhism and quoted Islam in SGGS are definitely not what I follow.The main of them are Meat eating, killing animals, taking women as sign of Impurity or giving low stature to women over men.The great muslims,peer or fakir,mahapurkhs you are talking about were definitely not muslims of fanaticism.Guru Nanak patsah has answered EVERYTHING...I think that's quite enough for a Sikh to satisfy with.

​We can never attain 100% purity.

ਸੋਚੈ ਸੋਚਿ ਨ ਹੋਵਈ ਜੇ ਸੋਚੀ ਲਖ ਵਾਰ ॥

But, we can strive to be as hygienic as possible to maintain respect for Satguru jee. Blood/urine are more dirty than sweat.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

​In addition to the above, sources causing sweat must be minimized when a paathi is doing paath. Paathis must maintain a strict diet, in order to mitigate washroom use. Every effort must be made to ensure bodily cleanliness, which will be very tough for a woman, who is on periods.

Bhul chuk maaf.

Edited by paapiman

I can guarantee those women and men questioning baba Ji are the same people who question dasam Granth Ji or ma'am airman etc. 

​Most likely bro, but the problem is when we make or see it as - us (Pro dasam) vs them (anti dasam granth) approach then we usually tend to miss out legitmate sound arguments from  "them" party as we fall into bias we let our bias come in before our judgement. Trick to do unbias anyalsis is to simply watch the discussion without pre conditioning or pre conceived notions on both parties just watch the discussion as simple witness hawk- eagle/baaz and go from there with clear pure perception.

I saw all the videos again. 

that was just DISGUSTING!!!

People are so caught up in their egos & anger, that they forget the respect or fear of Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj!

And the police coming & wearing shoes in Darbar. shame shame.

Desi people only know how to pull each others leg, if they are such daughters/sons of lions then they should take panga with the likes of Indian government etc etc.

​In addition to the above, sources causing sweat must be minimized when a paathi is doing paath. Paathis must maintain a strict diet, in order to mitigate washroom use.

Bhul chuk maaf.

Yes These things are dirty.But Hygiene is too a thing.Hygienic measures also matter.As man going to do paath after washing body or doing his attempts is same as woman goes to do paath after carrying some particular hygienic measures.and the above of all are the shabads of Guru Nanak Dev Ji,they cleared all such doubts.I personally too get such doubts in mind,but Person who is still questioning after reading Gurbani is really not a true follower.

Yes These things are dirty.But Hygiene is too a thing.Hygienic measures also matter.As man going to do paath after washing body or doing his attempts is same as woman goes to do paath after carrying some particular hygienic measures.and the above of all are the shabads of Guru Nanak Dev Ji,they cleared all such doubts.I personally too get such doubts in mind,but Person who is still questioning after reading Gurbani is really not a true follower.

​Women can only maintain a certain amount of hygiene during periods, which is not enough to do seva of Satguru jee. They cannot control the bleeding.

A shardawaan/soojwaan woman will never do seva of Satguru jee when she has her periods.

Bhul chuk maaf.

​Women can only maintain a certain amount of hygiene during periods, which is not enough to do seva of Satguru jee. They cannot control the bleeding.

A shardawaan/soojwaan woman will never do seva of Satguru jee when she has her periods.

Bhul chuk maaf.

Please give me a quote from Gurbani where it is mentioned..and yes you may be right...But if love in her heart is true towards Satguru ji,then surely waheguru ji will himself allow her to do seva irrespective of her day of menstural cycle.

And the police coming & wearing shoes in Darbar. shame shame.

Omg!!Really that should not happen!! This is a big shame for entire sikh community.and really this should nt be  such a serious matter to call the police.

Edited by sukrit kaur

​So in your opinion, women are to have less rights than men, and that is what 'Satguru jee' wants?  For one half of the entire human population to be disadvantaged and have less restrictions compared to the other?  The only explanation that would make sense is if being born a woman is a punishment for past karma or something... 

So, In your opinion Paapiman, Is it a punishment for past karma or something, to be born woman? And thats why she has less rights compared to men and she is inferior and lower than him?   I have read some of your past comments on this site saying women should bow to men and show "uttmost" respect, is is because you believe that women are under punishment from Satguru Jee to be born in that body?  Kind of like Hindus believe being born in low caste is a punishment? It would explain your hatred and contempt towards women... the fact that you think you are higher than women because they are being punished and should be looked down upon and chastized, called dirty, controlled by men and born to serve men as God, and made to prostrate men.  

Can you answer this please? Is being born a woman punishment for past karma? 

​Do you know Islam tells men to beat their wives if they are 'disobedient'? Do you think men should have that much power over women?  If you do, and if you really think its ok to beat anyone (least of all your own wife) then you are lost cause to humanity.

​Do you know Islam tells men to beat their wives if they are 'disobedient'? Do you think men should have that much power over women?  If you do, and if you really think its ok to beat anyone (least of all your own wife) then you are lost cause to humanity.

​I never said that husbands can beat their wives in Gurmat.

​So in your opinion, women are to have less rights than men, and that is what 'Satguru jee' wants?  For one half of the entire human population to be disadvantaged and have less restrictions compared to the other?  The only explanation that would make sense is if being born a woman is a punishment for past karma or something... 

So, In your opinion Paapiman, Is it a punishment for past karma or something, to be born woman? And thats why she has less rights compared to men and she is inferior and lower than him?   I have read some of your past comments on this site saying women should bow to men and show "uttmost" respect, is is because you believe that women are under punishment from Satguru Jee to be born in that body?  Kind of like Hindus believe being born in low caste is a punishment? It would explain your hatred and contempt towards women... the fact that you think you are higher than women because they are being punished and should be looked down upon and chastized, called dirty, controlled by men and born to serve men as God, and made to prostrate men.  

Can you answer this please? Is being born a woman punishment for past karma? 

​Men must also respect women.

But if love in her heart is true towards Satguru ji,then surely waheguru ji will himself allow her to do seva irrespective of her day of menstural cycle.

​You are talking about a very high avastha. Loving Satguru jee is not easy.

ਜਉ ਤਉ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਖੇਲਣ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ॥

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

ਸਿਰੁ ਧਰਿ ਤਲੀ ਗਲੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਆਉ ॥

then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

It is very easy for a person like me, to talk like a Brahamgyani, but very hard to walk the talk.

Bhul chuk maaf

​Men must also respect women.

​Looks like thats not happening. Why don't you address this issue on community level with fellow male counter parts first then pointing out what female should do or not do.? I don't see you using same passion towards  the cause "men must also respect women"...do you really think sikh men are respecting woman as they should? Like basic human courtesy and consideration? 

​You are talking about a very high avastha. Loving Satguru jee is not easy.

ਜਉ ਤਉ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਖੇਲਣ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ॥

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

ਸਿਰੁ ਧਰਿ ਤਲੀ ਗਲੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਆਉ ॥

then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

It is very easy for a person like me, to talk like a Brahamgyani, but very hard to walk the talk.

Bhul chuk maaf

Very next lines:

ITT MAARG PAIYR THAREEJEY(when one places his feet on this path)

SIRR DHEEJEY KAN NA KEEJEY(then he gives his head,and do not pay  attention to "PUBLIC OPINION"..

Here public opinion may include all MAN MADE RULES and superstitions.

Gur fateh!!