Brutal Punishment for cutting Kesh (Hair)

paapiman

Sangat jee - Please listen to the clip below. Gyani jee talks about the brutal punishment, for cutting Kesh. Their (who commit this sin) heads will be battered by Jamdoots. Satguru jee showed this (scenes in hell -- where people are getting battered) to a Sikh, by the name of Bhai Daan Singh. 

Please listen after 9.50 min.

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/04-Katha/13-Giani Thakur Singh Ji (Patiala Wale)/Katha Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji/CD09(Ang0620-0747)/0745-Ang-0730-Pankti-01.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

I think some fakirs like baba farid jee etc were not kesdhari(please do correct me as I dunno about it) ,so what about them?

BHUL CHUK MAAF!!

Sister, all the Bhagats, mentioned in Gurbani, including Srimaan Bhagat Baba Fareed jee Maharaaj, were Keshdharis or became Keshdharis, once they reached high spiritual states.

Many avataars and prophets were also Keshdharis.

Important note: The above message applies to people, born in Sikh families or people who claim to be Sikhs. Not sure, if it applies to non-Sikhs.

Bhul chuk maaf 

Edited by paapiman

Sister, all the Bhagats, mentioned in Gurbani, including Srimaan Bhagat Baba Fareed jee Maharaaj, were Keshdharis or became Keshdharis, once they reached high spiritual states

Many avataars and prophets were also Keshdharis.

Yes I think too.Sorry for earlier one!

Important note: The above message applies to people, born in Sikh families or people who claim to be Sikhs. Not sure, if it applies to non-Sikhs.

Bhul chuk maaf 

Yes it sounds like! But I think there is no religion basis at the home of jamdoots.lol!

Some Mahapursh were saying that if we know this pain while alive, we will never forget god for a instant because this pain is so much excruciating. 

Heard in a katha -- pain of death is like an "x" amount of scorpions biting a person, at the same time. Forgot the number.

Bhul chuk maaf

Request to all my veer (brothers), who commit Kesh Katal (Killing of hair) - Please try to keep Kesh. Kesh are the mohar (sign) of Satguru jee. Many Sikhs have sacrificed their lives for it. Satguru jee will save us from hell fire and beatings of jamdhoots (angels of death).

Cutting Kesh is as sinful as incest, for a Sikh.

If one cannot take amrit, at least try to become a Keshdhari. Maharaaj will be happy at you.

Bhul chuk maaf

In this same light please do not look down upon Singhnis who keep their kesh even though they have facial hairs like Balpreet Kaur Ji... comments saying SInghnis who keep their kesh look like men etc. is going against the above.  Keeping kesh is for both male and female. 

In this same light please do not look down upon Singhnis who keep their kesh even though they have facial hairs like Balpreet Kaur Ji... comments saying SInghnis who keep their kesh look like men etc. is going against the above.  Keeping kesh is for both male and female. 

also fair, goes without saying 

• 6 years later...