All this happening in Punjab got me thinking.

Singh123456777

It's our own people who have done beadbi to maharaj Ji. No dera sauda or no badal but our own people. Our people want the Sikhs to go and attack the sirsa dera our whoever the hell else. They just want to see tamasha. They just want to start some shit. It reminds me of the movie four lions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gC4FSwYHCo

What's your views?

I didnt see the video, but there could be so many speculations

1) our own punjabi people did it just for the sake of kicks, or their selfish people

2) people related to dera ram raheem

3) badal himself, i find this unlikely

4) some agencies unknown to badal , related to center most likely

It's our own people who have done beadbi to maharaj Ji. No dera sauda or no badal but our own people. Our people want the Sikhs to go and attack the sirsa dera our whoever the hell else. They just want to see tamasha. They just want to start some shit. It reminds me of the movie four lions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gC4FSwYHCo

What's your views?

But the one killed in Nagoke had said they were paid to do these things and dropped off at the locations... so who is behind it all? Is is Sikhs behind it or others?  And why? Does look like it could be an orchestrated excuse to give Sikhs a reason lash out and revolt... but to what ends?? Innocent people have already died (not talking about those who did the beadbie but the Sikhs caught in police fire) Or is this result of others using these guys as puppets to get the government to lash out against Sikhs again? 

I m not sure if its our own as now new reports are saying its a fake news..God knows whats going on there? Did you get hold of nihang singhs? what they are saying? whats the update?

a lot of nihang jathas have gone to the dharne. Sant baba Avtar Singh was at the harike dharna while baba joginder Singh raqba was at kot kapura dharna. The jathedar of Budha dal akali baba prem Singh was at a dharna at hazur sahib with jathedar kulwant Singh. Sant baba nihal Singh has spoken against the beadbis in a video. There are many more nihang jathas who have done a lot of stuff. A nihang was also on a hunger strike but he has passed away I think yesterday.

Shit is going crazy according to the people who I talked to.

But the one killed in Nagoke had said they were paid to do these things and dropped off at the locations... so who is behind it all? Is is Sikhs behind it or others?  And why? Does look like it could be an orchestrated excuse to give Sikhs a reason lash out and revolt... but to what ends?? Innocent people have already died (not talking about those who did the beadbie but the Sikhs caught in police fire) Or is this result of others using these guys as puppets to get the government to lash out against Sikhs again? 

did you watch the video I posted? It's the same reason as the video. To make the Sikhs rise up and get pissed etc.

I think the issue is about power and money .

If you look at Punjab , what is there for the normal law abiding citizen ... nothing really

You educate the young , then its who you know in order to get a job. To apply for jobs , people want money , application forms are filled in for money . Now thousands and thousands apply , then they dont hear anything.

The Police are so corrupt , Cynthia Mahood an anthropologist , started to study about Sikhs in the 1980's , the autrocities and cruelties she has been through is unbelievable. She herself was sent death threats and gang raped and torctured by 6 people , who turned out to be the Police, and she is from USA, what hope has the average Punjabi got if he/she stands up to injustices against the government / Police .... none at all.

You may be born into a Sikh family but does not make one a Sikh. I think theres a bigger agenda , where the average joe blog or shall i say joginder bhogal :) :) are being used to do the dirty work. The question is why would someone do such atrocities , could it be either just out of hatred , personal conflict , forced to do it , money exchanging hands , lack of knowledge ... Why ? is the key question.

Education/awareness i think is the key , educate all and most important any person committing such crimes need to be punished.

A big investigation from top down ( government , to MP's , to the Police etc.. needs to be done and I agree rather than beating the perpetrators get them to confess 100% as why they did such crimes , then expose them all . The sad part is that if someone starts doing this without the backing of the kaum , then most definitely he or she will be put down , you need masses , the kaum to wake up and all walk the walk and talk the talk to make a difference.

What's your views?

Who will benefit from Beadbi

1) Badal -- No benefit only loss he is ruling Punjab , has to maintain peace

2) Central Govt -- Nothing to gain , at time when already whole country is communally charged with Hindu muslim tension another communal issue  will do more harm to them

3) Dera-- Nothing to gain , If it was found that they did that then they will loose support of many Hindu's and sikhs which visit them 

4) Rss -- nothing to gain 

who will benefit

1) AAP , Punjab is their next target so they have everything to gain

2) Congress , very beneficial as they will Badal govt failure

3) other anti Badal Sikh political parties and sikh organisations  , Much gain even non practising sikhs will feel hurt and protests ,killings will make  them increase their support