Chatanga1

CdnSikhGirl

Something needs to be done about this. 

I have done nothing wrong yet chatanga1 is continually calling me a liar and deceitful on this forum.  This is all because HE initiated contact with me via PM. Yes you read that right.. HE CONTACTED ME. Asking me to leave the forum.  He somehow feels that asking someone to leave a public forum is being nice and cushy and not the same thing as telling someone to leave.  How would you feel if a complete stranger PMd you out of the blue and said "please leave the forum" simply because you disagree on certain topics (in this case the right of Sikh women to do seva on par with Sikh men).  I chose to expose his PMs. Im sorry but there is no such thing as 'asking someone nicely' as he claims... even mentioning something designed to ostracize someone and make them feel unwelcome is by its very nature the SAME THING AS TELLING THEM TO LEAVE!!!  He does not understand this however and still thinks that he was being nice to me or doing me a favour by asking me to leave.  So he continually calls m a liar and deceitful.  I am actually the one who was the victim.  He is the one who is the liar.  As if asking someone to leave is somehow being nice to them... its the same as telling them to leave. He is playing with semantics! 

I dont care if we disagree on certain things. Thats no reason to call someone nindak. I am sure there are people who disagree with you and call you that very word.  Paapiman that includes you too.  At least I try to be better than that, and so I don't call people names (with exception to a few responses to specific accusations).  

I disagree with some of you on women being able to do seva.  I believe our Gurus taught equality of everyone. You don't.  You see women as inferior and lesser than... that's no reason to resort to name calling such as nindak.  I am indifferent to certain parts of DG which are controversial, and I am not the only one. If you call me a nindak for that then you also must call over half the panth the same thing. I hold SGGSJ above all other granths and writing, as per what Guru Gobind Singh Ji instructed. Some of you don't and hold DG on par with SGGSJ. There are many Sikhs who would call YOU nindak for that. 

Why can't we get past name calling??? Admins: Personal attacks should be banned from this site.  

I was going to post in the other thread but its closed...but I agree with the guest who said this is defamation of character.  Its illegal.  chatanga1 if you don't stop this, I will have to report it, and if police become involved, then the admins will have to give your IP info.  This is serious its not funny and never was.  

13 hours ago, Satkirin_Kaur said:

He is the one who is the liar. 

Other forum members can decide who the liar is.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153099329716525&id=260781972961&pnref=story

Harkiran Kaur to Maritime Sikh Society :

He obviously views women in a low light because of it and thinks I should 'accept my nature as being deceiving, manipulative and sexually deviant' as all females are supposed to be as shown by the tria charitars, and believes this is how Guru Gobind Singh Ji sees us as women.

Harkiran Kaur That person already wont speak to me because I challenged the charitropakhyan and views against women. This guy thinks all women are immoral and deceitful and quotes charitropakhyan as backup. There is not clear evidence that these writings were authentically from Guru Gobid Singh Ji, and I participated in a discussion about it on there - which resulted in him accusing me of not following what Guru Gobind Singh Ji says about the character women. (this is why Damdami Taksal place a lot of restriction on women doing seva especially seva of SGGSJ) because they believe CHaritropakhyan is saying women are less spiritual than men (and inherently immoral lustful and deceitful) and so should have less rights in Sikhi.

Harkiran Kaur its hard to avoid though when the discussion starts out about women and seva - not even related to DG at all. But then they bring DG into it as 'proof' why women deserve less opportunity and rights in Sikhi. Its like they consider Charitropakhyan as proof that women are immoral and lustful and undeserving of equal treatment.

Harkiran Kaur Anyway none of that is related to their accusations above... just why they wont listen to me specifically LOL I actually have no idea where those accusations came from but its very unsikh like to make such serious allegations which are untrue!

Harkiran Kaur I know and thats how I got dragged into the argument about it on that forum. The original subject was about women and seva particularly Panj Pyara seva. The specific guy who is speaking against our Gurdwara in the above linked post, was the same one who accused me of going against Guru Ji (because I got dragged into the DG argument before) and so anything I say now he will not even listen because to him I am just a lowly female. But I am not sure where these accusations came from about our Gurdwara which is my foremost concern here. I can fight my own fights re DG LOL.

Harkiran Kaur There is the bit about court poet Shyam:

"'Mahima Parkash' which was completed in 1776 A.D.[1] by Sarup Das Bhalla, a descendant of Guru Amar Das, gives us some invaluable proof regarding the authorship of a major part of the present day Dasam Granth: the Charitropakhyan & the Chaubis Avtaar.

The interesting Sakhi in question comes in the Mehima Parkash under the heading: “ਆਗੈ ਸਾਖੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਬੇਦ ਬਿਦਯਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਕਰਣ ਕੀ ਅਰੁ ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕ ਕੀ ਬਾਨੀ ਕੀ ਸੰਗਿਆ ਕੀ ਨਿਰੂਪਨ ਹੋਇ ਗੀ”[2].

The author starts by mentioning the fact that religious scriptures (Purans) were assembled and Pandits were called from Benaras. Stanza 5 tells us that Gurmukhi scribes were ordered to collaborate with the Pandits. Amongst the poets who came to the Gurus court were Nanua Bairagi, Shyam Kab, Brahm Bhaat, Nihchal Fakeer and many more (6th stanza in the Sakhi). This is the evidence from the 18th century that talks about a physical person Shyam, who was a Poet and came to the Guru’s court. Compare this to the assertation that Poet Shyam was a pen name of Guru Gobind Singh, which is not supported by historical sources. The text goes on further and says in the 8th stanza that these poets wrote the Chaubis Avtar and Charitropakhyan. The Guru was pleased when he heard these and later on in stanza 12 it says that the Pandits were sent back home with various gifts."

Oh look he knows how to quote post! I can too but I won't because it's easy to see every second post for the last year he has attacked me publicity. 

Nothing I said above is false!!! It pretty much sums it up.  Started as post on here about Panj pyara seva and women turned into arguments about dasam Granth and women vs men in general in Sikhi.  Paapiman specifically made it clear on This forum how women are 'lesser status' then men, have less privilege, should respect men, women are a downgrade to being male, etc. You yourself have posted to the effect 'so what's wrong if guru Gobind Singh ji wanted to warn his Sikhs about immoral women'? When I replied that if that were the case he would have warned his female Sikhs about immoral men as well but I digress... This is not even about that. I was merely pointing out why you wont even listen to me... Because I question the writing that obviously demeans women (or if it somehow was not meant to, can certainly be easily construed that way And is by Singhs and that's how many Singhs take it and use it as excuse to put us in inferior roles just look at paapiman!!!!) 

Im not the only one to ever question certain parts of dasam Granth.  It doesn't make me bad or a 'nindak' Just like it doesn't make you bad or a 'nindak' for blindly believing in all of it when some might have been adulterated.  Should one sect call another sect nindak because they have different beliefs on things??? Should AKJ call DDT nindak because they don't consider keski a kakkar or vice versa?? Or would it be better to focus on the parts that they BOTH believe and respect each other's beliefs? Obviously there is enough evidence for both to believe their different beliefs... So who is to say who is right??? Why not just respect each other and move on??? Concentrate on the parts they have in common. But no... Anyone who disagrees with a certain sect or way of thinking at all is called nindak. It's so immature. 

But my post is not even about any of the female vs male crap or different beliefs in the last year it's about you specifically and the endless attacks.  Calling me a liar when. It was YOU who were the one who PMd me - YOU contacted me unwarranted not the other way round and asked me to leave the forum.  I was not the one who contacted you. You contacted me asking me to leave. You are playing semantics accusing me of lying about saying you told me to leave. Nobody 'asks' someone to leave nicely. It's obvious it was condescending and what you meant. Do not get into word play semantics and then call me a liar because you think you somehow asked nicely instead of telling me and that somehow makes it better.. You are only mad because I pointed it out to everyone!!!  An unwarranted 'please leave the forum' is still telling someone they aren't welcome. End of story. So I am not lying and never did. You contacted me unprovoked and tried to get me to leave the forum because you disagreed with my stance on equality of male and female in Sikhi. So stop with your slander and lies!! And just admit it for once!

When your every second post is an attaack on me something needs to be done about it!!!! People have complained to admins about your constant attacks on me before! (I wasn't even aware until they posted it) so others have even noticed. 

I have absolutely no desire to argue with you or continue this.  It's u who keeps dragging me into it.  Please stop this now!!! 

5 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Harkiran Kaur He obviously views women in a low light because of it and thinks I should 'accept my nature as being deceiving, manipulative and sexually deviant' as all females are supposed to be as shown by the tria charitars, and believes this is how Guru Gobind Singh Ji sees us as women.

Harkiran Kaur That person already wont speak to me because I challenged the charitropakhyan and views against women. This guy thinks all women are immoral and deceitful and quotes charitropakhyan as backup. There is not clear evidence that these writings were authentically from Guru Gobid Singh Ji, and I participated in a discussion about it on there - which resulted in him accusing me of not following what Guru Gobind Singh Ji says about the character women. (this is why Damdami Taksal place a lot of restriction on women doing seva especially seva of SGGSJ) because they believe CHaritropakhyan is saying women are less spiritual than men (and inherently immoral lustful and deceitful) and so should have less rights in Sikhi.

Harkiran Kaur its hard to avoid though when the discussion starts out about women and seva - not even related to DG at all. But then they bring DG into it as 'proof' why women deserve less opportunity and rights in Sikhi. Its like they consider Charitropakhyan as proof that women are immoral and lustful and undeserving of equal treatment.

Harkiran Kaur Anyway none of that is related to their accusations above... just why they wont listen to me specifically LOL I actually have no idea where those accusations came from but its very unsikh like to make such serious allegations which are untrue!

Harkiran Kaur I know and thats how I got dragged into the argument about it on that forum. The original subject was about women and seva particularly Panj Pyara seva. The specific guy who is speaking against our Gurdwara in the above linked post, was the same one who accused me of going against Guru Ji (because I got dragged into the DG argument before) and so anything I say now he will not even listen because to him I am just a lowly female. But I am not sure where these accusations came from about our Gurdwara which is my foremost concern here. I can fight my own fights re DG LOL.

Harkiran Kaur There is the bit about court poet Shyam:

"'Mahima Parkash' which was completed in 1776 A.D.[1] by Sarup Das Bhalla, a descendant of Guru Amar Das, gives us some invaluable proof regarding the authorship of a major part of the present day Dasam Granth: the Charitropakhyan & the Chaubis Avtaar.

The interesting Sakhi in question comes in the Mehima Parkash under the heading: “ਆਗੈ ਸਾਖੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਬੇਦ ਬਿਦਯਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਕਰਣ ਕੀ ਅਰੁ ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਨਾਟਕ ਕੀ ਬਾਨੀ ਕੀ ਸੰਗਿਆ ਕੀ ਨਿਰੂਪਨ ਹੋਇ ਗੀ”[2].

The author starts by mentioning the fact that religious scriptures (Purans) were assembled and Pandits were called from Benaras. Stanza 5 tells us that Gurmukhi scribes were ordered to collaborate with the Pandits. Amongst the poets who came to the Gurus court were Nanua Bairagi, Shyam Kab, Brahm Bhaat, Nihchal Fakeer and many more (6th stanza in the Sakhi). This is the evidence from the 18th century that talks about a physical person Shyam, who was a Poet and came to the Guru’s court. Compare this to the assertation that Poet Shyam was a pen name of Guru Gobind Singh, which is not supported by historical sources. The text goes on further and says in the 8th stanza that these poets wrote the Chaubis Avtar and Charitropakhyan. The Guru was pleased when he heard these and later on in stanza 12 it says that the Pandits were sent back home with various gifts."

Amardeep/Neo, are you going to continue to allow her to post lies on this forum ?

9 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Amardeep/Neo, are you going to continue to allow her to post lies on this forum ?

Seriously Chatanga, you've reacted as much like a janani as her. 

But you don't have the excuse because you're a bloke. 

I don't know why or how you've wasted so much energy on her - it's like she's proper got you riled up and emotional. Well done for falling for that. 

dalsingh Ji I have no desire to engage in this with him.  I even blocked him. But he continued... 

I have nothing against anyone on here... and people's views are their views.  The only things that make me frustrated are Singhs who keep Singhnis from equal participation in seva and use DG as a reason to demean us.  There are certinly a huge amount of Sikhs who question Charitropakhyan, so I am not alone in this.  I have never said I 100% believe one way or the other.  I leave it in the gray area.  I have only ever said that I don't think Guru Gobind Singh Ji would intentionnaly write something which would be used by Singhs to demean women.  Thats not the same as outright saying I don't believe it could possibly be writing of Guru Jis with some other intent. So this makes me a 'nindak?'  Because I don't believe Guru Ji would intentionally demean women?? As for authenticity I leave that open ended.  I don't know either way, and there is evidence on both sides of the argument.  And I am certainly not the only one who thinks this way.

As for women deserving equal treatment wrt seva, its clear in Gurbani so shouldnt even be an issue.  This whole thing with chatanga started because I voiced opinion on women deserving equal participation in seva.  He PMd me out of the blue and asked me to leave the forum and called me 'vile' for pointing out that damdami taksal restricts women from a lot of seva and that I thought it was unfair and not in spirit of what our Gurus taught and what is in Gurbani.  FOr that he called me vulgar and asked me to leave the forum.  

I posted screenshot of his PM publicly, and reported it to admins.  Thus started his year long ranting and calling me a liar.  I wrote that he told me to leave. He got all in arms and calls me a liar because his wording (in the PM that HE initiated) was "Will you please leave the forum?"  He thinks that is vastly different to telling me to leave and thats what the entire year worth of calling me  a liar and deceitful stemmed from.  Sorry, but anyone PMing someone out of the blue saying "Can you please leave the forum?" is not asking nicely... he is playing with semantics.  His PM was designed to be condescending and make me feel bad so I'd leave (presumably because he disagrees with the idea of male / female deserving equal seva).  So he is ticked off that I said he told me to leave... sorry but, there is no such thing as asking someone nicely. The wording didnt make it any better... his intent was to get me to leave either way.  So no, his wording wasn't directly telling me to leave... but asking someone to leave is not any different.  He knows that, he is just upset I showed the screenshot and wants to make noise. 

I had him blocked and avoided even interacting with him.  But he still continues to post things calling me a liar. When he is the one who is.  He is the one who initiated contact with me, asked me to leave (which is the SAME as telling me to do so) calling me vulgar because I disagree with some of DDT restrictions against women and now a nindak because I refuse to blindly believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji would intentionally write things designed to denigrate women. 

And in all of this I dont even wish to engage him!  I thought once I blocked him it would stop!!! 

34 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Seriously Chatanga, you've reacted as much like a janani as her. 

But you don't have the excuse because you're a bloke. 

I don't know why or how you've wasted so much energy on her - it's like she's proper got you riled up and emotional. Well done for falling for that. 

I know Dal. But it may be my achilles heel. I just can't stand anybody being so devious and trying to smear others as being unreasonable. Telling outright lies or twisting things that are said, and I prefer to stay away from them wherever possible. I have been in a gurdwara committee with things like this asatkiran thing, and i gave up humouring them a long time ago.

57 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

I know Dal. But it may be my achilles heel. I just can't stand anybody being so devious and trying to smear others as being unreasonable. Telling outright lies or twisting things that are said, and I prefer to stay away from them wherever possible. I have been in a gurdwara committee with things like this asatkiran thing, and i gave up humouring them a long time ago.

Oh wow play the Saint lol. Others have actually reported you for the outright abuse towards me. 

If u don't want people saying anything about your devious and hateful PMs then easy don't send PMs trying to get people to leave the forum because you disagree with them. 

9 minutes ago, Satkirin_Kaur said:

Oh wow play the Saint lol. Others have actually reported you for the outright abuse towards me. 

If u don't want people saying anything about your devious and hateful PMs then easy don't send PMs trying to get people to leave the forum because you disagree with them. 

you play the victim don't you?

You are the same liar asatkiran who sent me your email via PM even though i didn't want/ask for it aren't you?

If you were that horrified (as I pointed out in that thread as well) why send it?

You can twist and turn all you like, but you can't escape the fact that you are a devious liar.

You can't escape that you are a devious liar. Don't mince words.  I sent you my email in hopes we could resolve this.  I took the step to rectify things even though I didn't trust you.  It's obvious you don't want to.  Stop lying about me and Making yourself out to be some Saint.  

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

I have been in a gurdwara committee with things like this asatkiran thing, and i gave up humouring them a long time ago.

Paaji, can you please share specific examples? women or men?

There is a Gurudwara in my area, where some ladies caused major troubles.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

25 minutes ago, paapiman said:

There is a Gurudwara in my area, where some ladies caused major troubles.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

If according to you ladies are causing troubles, maybe look at WHY they feel the need to bring things up!  Maybe it's because they are not being treated fairly and although YOU may find it annoying that they are speaking up, they may have valid points that need to be addressed.  At Gurdwaras, male and female should have equal opportunity. Sikhi is not just about men.  So instead of ridiculing them or looking down on them, maybe look at how YOU are treating them which may be the cause and then ask yourself if you would want to be treated that way. Usually women don't cause trouble just for the sake of it. It's because they are frustrated at how the Singhs are treating them as second class. Something to think about...  Case in point is the issue that happened with Hari Singh Randhawa and calling women impure and barring them from seva during menstruation.  The ladies pointed out that firstly that Gurdwara where they are are not Damdami Taksal, and also that Gurbani says the opposite, Gurbani condemns the idea of physical impurity because of menstruation, and says that those who are pure are only those in who's mind naam abides.  They had every right to be upset since he was trying to paint women as "lesser" than men, and justifying restricting women from seva.  You might think its ok to bar women from seva once a month... what's the big deal right? But, then women are also barred from Granthi (because they'd not be able to maintain duties all month) and then men end up ruling everything and all of a sudden it doesn't seem so fair anymore right?  A male wouldn't have been barred from seva for a urinary leaking issue... which is very common. So those women had every right to speak up against what he was saying - those women were trying to uphold what is written in Gurbani.   But to YOU, any woman who speaks up against unfair treatment, is seen as causing trouble.... It's very very sad. In reality, its the Singhs who are thinking like this to restrict women and relegate them to inferior roles, they are the ones causing trouble and going against Gurbani. 

If you are going to judge... judge yourself first. (And THAT IS from Gurbani - Guru Nanak Dev Ji says a true judge is one who only judges himself and not others)

18 hours ago, paapiman said:

Paaji, have you read all the charitars in Sri Charitropakhian Sahib jee?

Many moons ago. I'm really glad though that I read the "uthanka" of Sri ChartitroPakhyan before starting to read it. It is very important to understand what context to read it in, otherwise you will misunderstand the context and purpose, like this misguided one:

18 hours ago, Satkirin_Kaur said:

Why does he keep typing my name wrong??

Relax Darling, I'm getting the meaning right, and that's more important.

18 hours ago, paapiman said:

Women cause a lot of issues in my local gurdwara, but not over theological matters. Most of them are pendus and unfortunately miss the essence of doing sewa in then gurdwara. They say stupid things, (esp if their husbands are committee members) cause fights and bicker a lot.

But the committees have always been men. Some people, it's not gender specific, have the ability to take a sentence and draw negative inferences out of it, as we have seen here by a particular poster.

Justy like this poster said I hate "non-Panjabi Sikhs" or "western converts" because I am of the firm opinion that a Sikhs needs a good understanding of Panjabi to increase their Gurmat Gyan, committee members would come out with all kinds of rubbish to detract from what I was saying.

An example: I asked the other committee members, "how will the next generation run this gurdwara when it's their turn, if you don't empower them to?"

They turned that round to "You can't wait for us to die".  And I'm like "what?" So instead of answering a logical question, they have turned it round to me wanting them to die, and ending the conversation.

aChatanga1 (Im not really sure what the allure of adding a is but if you really insist) I really have no desire to continue this with you.  Please just drop the whole thing, and I'll stay out of your way if you stay out of mine. Really I wish you a good life. I'm sure that outside of here, you are good person.  Just because people disagree on things doesn't mean you have to continually insult, slander, defame etc.  lets drop it.  You sent me an unsolicited PM last year asking me to leave (in a very not nice way, and you somehow think it was ok because you used the word please). You didn't like that I told the rest of the forum. And I didn't leave.  It's now long history.  Our disagreement on DG means nothing. So what we disagree! I am certainly not the only one who has some questions. I don't see you attacking over half the Sikhs on the planet over it!  

I actually have you blocked but have been clicking on your posts since someone told me you have been once again posting unprovoked attacks on me.  Just drop the whole thing. Pretend I don't exist. Your life will be better, my life will be better.  But if I see any more unprovoked attacks, name calling etc. I will report them.  As of this moment I will not even post anything directed at or about you.  So anything you post from now on directed at me, will be considered an unprovoked attack.  So leave it drop it. And get on with your life.

14 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Justy like this poster said I hate "non-Panjabi Sikhs" or "western converts" because I am of the firm opinion that a Sikhs needs a good understanding of Panjabi to increase their Gurmat Gyan

Actually what he insinuated was not that knowing Punjabi would 'increase' gurmat Gyan - he was insinuating that not knowing Punjabi means one can't possibly understand it at all and has no right to even comment. Huge difference!! 

I agree knowing Punjabi (and the other languages used in Gurbani) would help as one would not need to rely on translations.  But I even know Punjabi born Sikhs who don't know the other languages used and have to rely on translations for those parts.  Punjabi is not the only language used in Gurbani. Do I wish I knew Punjabi!? Heck yes!! Does not knowing Punjabi mean I can't understand Gurbani at all? Of course I am relying on translations but I am smart enough to compare several translations and (by the way I am picking up words just from that like Jot is light, sat is truth etc) and the translations I am using are widely accepted. It's unfair to say I can not possibly understand it at all without knowing Punjabi. Sure knowing Punjabi would mean I wouldn't have to trust the translators. But when the translations used ARE trusted by a huge amount of Punjabi born Sikhs as being correct, then why ostracize anyone who wasn't born Punjabi from following Sikhi because you think they need to read the original before they can possibly understand anything? 

So this very much does ostracize anyone who wasn't born Punjabi and certainly makes them not feel welcome! If Catholics said that someone has to be fluent in latin before they could become Catholic, how many Catholics do think the world would have??? The original masses etc were ALL completely Latin!!  The bible was not written in English! 

And yet, Sikhi claims to be open to anyone who wants to follow it. There is a BIG difference between saying that someone would have it easier if they knew Punjabi and did not have to rely on translations, than saying they can not possibly understand at all without knowing Punjabi. 

But that's Achatanga1's issue. He minces words. Says one thing then retracts and tries to make it into something less so he doesn't look as bad. Like sending an unsolicited PM quoted as this "Can you please leave this forum" and think that somehow using the word please makes it ok and means that he somehow was not telling me to leave and making me feel like crap. Then he called me vulgar for questioning some practices by certain sects towards women which are unsikh-like ( oh right I don't know Punjabi so I can possibly understand what it is to be Sikh) - anyway because I questioned women being told they are not allowed to do a lot of seva by certain sects, that means I am vulgar.  Then later on claims I am lying because I exposed his unsolicited PMs to the forum. The amount of stink he kicked up over semantics is hilarious actually. His whole 'thing' is trying to call me a liar because he thinks because he used the word please it somehow means he wasn't telling me to leave hahaha. The fact remains he sent unsolicited PMs, which were rude, designed to make me feel like crap and get me to leave the forum because he disagrees with allowing women to have equal opportunity in seva as men, and with me gone ( the only other female besides Sukrit Kaur bhenji) he won't presumably have to even think about women having equal rights. His plan backfired and I exposed his unsolicited and rude PMs so he's been on a tirade ever since saying I am liar because he used the word please hahahahahabahaha  ok yes he used the word please... Does it make it any better that he sent those PMs to begin with???hell no!!! They were still rude the insinuation was still that I wasn't welcome and to leave. So does it even matter??  Nope because the intent was the exact same. He was telling me in no uncertain terms I was unwelcome and he wanted me to leave. And he thinks he has done nothing wrong!! Lol  

15 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Many moons ago. I'm really glad though that I read the "uthanka" of Sri ChartitroPakhyan before starting to read it. It is very important to understand what context to read it in, otherwise you will misunderstand the context and purpose, like this misguided one:

Bro, do you want to start a series on Sri Charitropakhian Sahib jee? Gurparsaad, we can try to discuss the charitars one by one. Hopefully, other members can contribute to it.

IMHO, charitars can be understood, independent of the uthanka and the context too. Additionally, they have deeper meanings (anthriv arths) too.

Bhul chuk maaf