Weird tingling sensation

Singh123456777

I have been having this thing happening to me for about three weeks now. On the right side of my head near the middle side on the right side when ever I touch, scratch, comb etc on that side I feel a weird tingling sensation in my right eye. It doesn't hurt but it really is irritating that whenever I have to do anything like comb or scratch that it just annoys me. 

I'm worried if it could be some major problem? Like a tumor or something. 

Anybody who has some medical background please post.

19 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

I have been having this thing happening to me for about three weeks now. On the right side of my head near the middle side on the right side when ever I touch, scratch, comb etc on that side I feel a weird tingling sensation in my right eye. It doesn't hurt but it really is irritating that whenever I have to do anything like comb or scratch that it just annoys me. 

I'm worried if it could be some major problem? Like a tumor or something. 

Anybody who has some medical background please post.

Bro, did you go to the doctor? If not, go right away. Three weeks is a substantial period.

On a positive side - maybe some spiritual experience - Dhan Guru Nanak....toon hee Nirankaar.

Bhul chuk maaf

bro relax..there is no tumor..

get an appointment with a family doc & then a neurologist

these tinglings can jus be weird sometimes without a cause,  or could be related to trigeminal neuralgia or maigrainous headaches.

do u have any hx of migraines ? r u stressing too much ?do u get sharp pain in cheek with these tinglings ?..these r the kind of qs u will get asked by a neurologist.

just wait it out..it will prolli go away or make an appointment.

most likely benign.

7 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

& it does not sound like a stroke either.

However, if you get any confusion, slurring of speech, difficulty talking, weakness or paralysis of one side of body , arm or face, rush to er call 911asap.

but thts just a caution. its nothing like that.

I always have a right eye twitching randomly time to time and mom programmed me that when right eye twitch it's bad so I get more stressed and it start going crazy. Not that I hate it, kinda seems like a meditation for me. No matter what I do it brings me to back to here and now but then I get worried about something bad will happen lol. I can't believe how much parents played with our mind :(