Good Odor from the Bodies (including waste matter)

paapiman

Next time you want to test a sant, wait till they go to the loo (being careful to note that they are doing a number two and not a number one), and quickly enter the lavatory as soon as they leave. Then breathe in deeply through the nose - your question will be answered.....

lol!!

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Next time you want to test a sant, wait till they go to the loo (being careful to note that they are doing a number two and not a number one), and quickly enter the lavatory as soon as they leave. Then breathe in deeply through the nose - your question will be answered.....

lol!!

hahahahahaha....i am wondering if i eat a lot of elaichi will my stools smell of elaichi...:)

3 hours ago, jaikaara said:

hahahahahaha....i am wondering if i eat a lot of elaichi will my stools smell of elaichi...:)

Don't know about that, but I know if you consume soaked methi seeds for a few days....they'll have that methi tang!

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Next time you want to test a sant, wait till they go to the loo (being careful to note that they are doing a number two and not a number one), and quickly enter the lavatory as soon as they leave. Then breathe in deeply through the nose - your question will be answered.....lol!!

vomit.png  Even when I read the title it just didnt feel right.

I had the bad example of being near a supposed sant near Ludhiana once.  His body odour was horrendous. Like stinky underarm sweat smell and no deoderant. Am I to take it from this, that he was not really a sant? 

Human bodies smell. Period. If you are healthy, the more your stool will smell too and it is a good thing not a bad thing. Means you are processing your food well. Please dont get caught up in superstitions.  

3 hours ago, JasperS said:

I had the bad example of being near a supposed sant near Ludhiana once.  His body odour was horrendous. Like stinky underarm sweat smell and no deoderant. Am I to take it from this, that he was not really a sant? 

Human bodies smell. Period. If you are healthy, the more your stool will smell too and it is a good thing not a bad thing. Means you are processing your food well. Please dont get caught up in superstitions.  

Another perspective:

What if Singhs were stuck in some fort that was surrounded and cut off for days, and were being led by a sant-sipahi. If there was no access to water to wash and people got (understandably) grimey over a week or so; should we desert the sant-sipahi leader because they may have got a bit 'smelly' due to lack of washing facilities?

I tell you, some of the stuff some of our kathakaars are coming out with is comical.

But what is disturbing is how some adult Sikhs seem incapable of using any sort of discernment towards what they hear and lap it up blindly. 

There was a Gurmukh, who met Gyani Kulwant Singh jee and told him about his spiritual experience. It is a bit related to this topic.

Every 24 hours, a lotus flower blossoms within the body of a Gurmukh/Brahamgyani and that person can actually smell its fragrance, coming from within the body.

Gurparsaad, will try to post the snippet, if found.

Bhul chuk maaf

3 minutes ago, paapiman said:

There was a Gurmukh, who met Gyani Kulwant Singh jee and told him about his spiritual experience. It is a bit related to this topic.

Every 24 hours, a lotus flower blossoms within the body of a Gurmukh/Brahamgyani and that person can actually smell its fragrance, coming from within the body.Gurparsaad, will try to post the snippet, if found.

Bhul chuk maaf

Well there is something that happens which I dont understand myself which goes like this.  Everyone has a lotus that is inverted down , once it faces upward it starts catching the drops of amrit ras falling down which usually goes to waste in everybody. Maybe @Lucky  knows better.

Listen to Atamik Bachans of Sant Ishar Singh Ji Kaleran wale. He talks about his experience with Lotus. You will have to listen to all tapes to find that bachan. There are total of 10 tapes. www.gurbaniupdesh.org

1 minute ago, Rock said:

Well there is something that happens which I dont understand myself which goes like this.  Everyone has a lotus that is inverted down , once it faces upward it starts catching the drops of amrit ras falling down which usually goes to waste in everybody. Maybe @Lucky  knows better.

Most likely, the above is a different experience. It has been discussed on this forum.

Quote (ibrute jee)

I read in some abhiyasi book that this ru sound strikes the navel point and lotus at the navel centre which is in downward direction facing genitals for general folks (non mantra practising ones) then start blossoming in upwards direction towards our heads. Here abhiyasi saw darshan of Lord's feet. It is mentions in Sohila sahib's 3rd shabad.

hir crx kvl mkrMd loiBq mno Anidnuo moih AwhI ipAwsw ] 

ik®pw jlu dyih nwnk swirMg kau hoie jw qy qyrY nwie vwsw ]4]3] 

Ratwara Sahib Sant Jee specifically told to elongate this ru sound.

Unquote [1]

[1] - http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/15330-sweet-nectar-taste-in-mouth-from-simran/?page=3#comment-156871

Bhul chuk maaf