The Truth about Hemkunt

So you are saying that Guru Teg Bahadur Jis  & Mata Gujri Jis consciousness was in Agya Chakra when they had physical intercourse.

First of all , Gurus did not have intercourse , and they did not get into womb. They entered the body after it comes out of the womb. This is a theme shared by all great Brahmgyanis in Sikhi.

Also, Amritsar & Hemkund are both real as well as inner experiences.  Every inner experience has a real physical manifestation for eg. Amrit Ceremony.

So I am not sure what are you trying to say ?

1 hour ago, Ragmaala said:

First of all , Gurus did not have intercourse , and they did not get into womb. They entered the body after it comes out of the womb. This is a theme shared by all great Brahmgyanis in Sikhi.

This is simply a misunderstanding of verses such as - ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੈ ਸਿਮਰਨਿ ਗਰਭਿ ਨ ਬਸੈ ॥ - and taking them out of context.

Everyone comes from the womb, even special people. And there is always intercourse of some kind that is involved in the creation process.

Even our father, Hari, is referred to as  -

ਸ੍ਰੀਰੰਗ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਨਾਲ ਰੰਗ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ - one who has sex with Shri, matter, that which is material and physical has been penetrated by the spirit that is Hari. The universe is a mix of spiritual and physical. He is the spirit of the universe, the supreme consciousnss.

This is why he is known as the husband of Maya Lakshmi.
ਮਾਧਵ - ਮਾਯਾ ਦਾ ਧਵ/ ਪਤੀ - the one who is the husband of Maya/matter/
ਕਮਲਾਪਤਿ - ਕਮਲਾ ਦਾ ਪਤਿ -  the husband of Kamla/ Lakshmi/ matter. The spirit is the husband of the material and physical.

This is why he is known as ਨਰਾਇਣ , one who dwells inside of man ਨਰ. And that which dwells in man dwells everywhere else as well. ਨਾਰਾਇਣ ਸਭ ਮਾਹਿ ਨਿਵਾਸ ॥

This is why he is known as the Pran Adhar, the basis of life. ਨਾਰਾਇਣ ਪ੍ਰਾਣ ਅਧਾਰਾ ॥ Narayan is the very base on which your life is seated, without Narayan, consciousness, there would be no experiences to be had.

ਆਪੇ ਅੰਡਜ ਜੇਰਜ ਸੇਤਜ ਉਤਭੁਜ ਆਪੇ ਖੰਡ ਆਪੇ ਸਭ ਲੋਇ ॥
Guru Sahib explains the ways Hari is born - (ਅੰਡਜ ਜੇਰਜ ਸੇਤਜ ਉਤਭੁਜ) consciousness is born in the eggs, born in the wombs, born in dampness, and sprouts up from the soil. He is the ਅੰਤਰਜਾਮੀ - that one who dwells in all things. (ਆਪੇ ਸਭ ਲੋਇ) He is in all the realms.

Hari penetrates everything.

So if Guru Sahibs are Hari swaroop ਕਲਿਜੁਗਿ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਣੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰੁ ਅੰਗਦੁ ਅਮਰੁ ਕਹਾਇਓ ॥, then they too were born from the womb as Hari creates, were they not?

Guru Angad Dev ji prays -
ਮਾਤ ਗਰਭ ਮਹਿ ਆਪਨ ਸਿਮਰਨੁ ਦੇ ਤਹ ਤੁਮ ਰਾਖਨਹਾਰੇ ॥
In the mother's womb, you gave us your simran and protected us.

ਪਾਵਕ ਸਾਗਰ ਅਥਾਹ ਲਹਰਿ ਮਹਿ ਤਾਰਹੁ ਤਾਰਨਹਾਰੇ ॥੧॥
Through the countless waves of the ocean of fire, please, carry us across and save us, O Savior Lord! ||1||

ਮਾਧੌ ਤੂ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਸਿਰਿ ਮੋਰਾ ॥ ਈਹਾ ਊਹਾ ਤੁਹਾਰੋ ਧੋਰਾ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
Madhav, you are are my master. You are my support here in this world and there in the next.

@Lucky
To go beyond the five elements doesn't mean you abandon them and go into lala land where you are made of fairy dust.

The reality of life, the laws set up by Hari will still remain even after you transcend them. You will die if you get run over by a truck. You will get fat if you eat too much food. You will become tired if you exercise too much. You will get injured if someone slashes you with a knife.

To put it bluntly for those over 25 - Once you become enlightened you will still have to have sex with a woman to produce a child. You can't chant some mantras and start ejaculating little babies. However when you do chant mantras, the nature of sex is transformed into something different. This is for you to find out as you do your spiritual practice.

lol I have no problem in what people believe based on their understanding, intellect or experience etc.

but it is a clearly established fact even shared by yogis, the most recent one being Sadhguru, that souls enter the womb at different times. Not all souls stay for the same time in the womb. More advanced souls enter later on in the womb. Normal people start entering after 48 days of conception.

And to go even further, the Sikh Saints/Brahmgyanis mention that when an avtar happens,  the soul/shakti enters the body once it is delivered from the mothers body.

Brahmgyanis & Gurus who come to this earth do not enter the womb at all, in very literal terms.   Maybe your intellect cannot handle it at this time, no offense ;). Gurbani is very deep.

@Ragmaala

I have seen the video by Sadhguru and I don't think you understood him.

As for the Sikh brahmgyanis, I don't know what those Brahmgyanis were talking about because you still haven't put up the relevant quotes from them, as I asked for in the previous thread.

But I'll tell you what I think.

I believe that what you are calling the soul or what I call the spirit of the body is the guiding process for the creation of the body. The spirit is the information field which causes the material in the fetus to organize itself. It is due to this field that the processes read certain parts of the DNA in order to create the protein necessary to build the body.

In the video below, you can see how the iron filings organize themselves when placed under a magentic field. Similarly the body is organized by the information field, which is known as the spirit or Atma.

So it is present in the womb right from the start and it organizes matter into a body.

Does a spirit enter into a body?

This spirit is not something that enters into the body or the womb. It is there from the start. It develops a sense of self at some point, it starts to become conscious, and sure that might happen after 48 days or 90 days or after birth. But that information field is there right from the start and it is the guiding force of creation of the body and of creation itself - ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖ

In case of an avtaar, an incarnation of Hari, the greater information field organizes a body for its purpose. It recognizes itself (ਅਹੰ) as the greater information field (ਅਹੰ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੰ ਆਸ੍ਮਤਿ), it is aware of itself as the awareness in all beings (ਸੋਹੰ). An avtaar is the spirit of the universe (a collective spirit) organizing a body for its purpose, as opposed to any individual smaller spirit organizing a body.

@BhagatSingh    I have put the transcript of Bachans of Baba Ishar Singh Ji & Baba Nand Singh Ji on another thread. It is very clear.

Regarding the intercourse, bachans are also very clear, i will put them up once I come across it.  Even though I dont feel the need to do so. Not like it makes any difference.

You are trying to make sense of things through your logic, through the information that you have gained. There is nothing wrong with that. Just keep in mind that there are other explanations or other science that is not yet into your experience but has come into the experience of great saints.

I have no doubts that you have had some spiritual experience or way more intuitive & knowledgeable than me. But I am sure your understanding comes no where close to the understanding of Great Brahmgyani Mahapurush like Baba Nand Singh Ji & Baba Ishar Singh Ji.

I am not trying to belittle you or criticise...but just acknowledge that your understanding or knowledge is still limited ;)

But laws are not really set on stone. There is always one person out there who breaks them and we get to know something called "Miracle" to build and increase our faith. Few examples I can think on top of my monkey mind : Virgin Mary, people dying and coming back ( NDE people), suffering from massive injury but still surprising the doctors with healing, breatherians, kid coming back to life just to drink Water, woman falling from an airplane but still survived and so many others  . Under the hypnosis you can see people breaking the Laws. Lucky ji is breaking laws too so I really don't know how "universal" are universal laws to be honest . 

Women can still conceive Without being touched by a man (intrauterine insemination). So if technology can do that why our ancestors (who had the ability to bend time and ability to see what modern scientist still can't see) Can't do that. 

23 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

@Lucky
To go beyond the five elements doesn't mean you abandon them and go into lala land where you are made of fairy dust.

The reality of life, the laws set up by Hari will still remain even after you transcend them.

I feel you're going a little narrow with views instead of being more open minded. To be able to abandon maya and it's constituents at will, is the path to the real Satch, not lala land.

Here's a little food for thought; Guru Nanak ji's handprint at panja sahib, The rotation of Mecca, the disappearance of his body and Guru Gobind Singh ji's after death, make sense to me as their capabilities for having complete mastery of 5 tats and the capacity to merge/ dissolve their own 5 tats in the elements around them.

The list of events where physical, biological and what we call universal laws, have been broken, goes on.... Baba Deep SIngh ji was able to have complete control because his one-pointed attention was so strong, that even after physiological functions would have collapsed, he was still able to continue. On this note, and with same kind of strong focus, Maresyev- a Russian WWII fighter crawled back to his turf for 18 days in the snow, after his legs had been blown off and mangled. There are many other war stories of where Men had put their minds in such strong one-pointed focus and had achieved the near impossible. Lachmann the gurkha, fought off 200 Japs with only one arm, after losing his other... That's 200 getting slayed with a single arm.

The reality of life, the laws set up by Hari will still remain even after you transcend them

The laws that we know as set up, are what we deem as the reality. The reality, is the doer behind the veil that does everything his way...the Truth. The laws that we perceive as the reality set up, are not the real Truth. I'm sure you understand that his same hukam behind the laws, can also move mountains at will and throw rain to the deserts that wish for it.

You will die if you get run over by a truck. You will get fat if you eat too much food. You will become tired if you exercise too much. You will get injured if someone slashes you with a knife.

What if you don't? ... Many people, including myself,  have miraculously beaten the odds where high chances of non-survival were predicted. Countless numbers of incurable cancer survivors have had tumors completely disappear through faith, prayer and focus. Many kung fu and chi gong master can tolerate incredible amounts of physical infliction.

Too often, we underestimate the power of mind over matter.

I may have been slightly misunderstood above as trying to stick with a complete non-sexual conception, but I'm actually trying to be open-minded to say that it could be possible. ..............Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. But the fact is that we probably wouldn't understand it due to the "sexual activity" we understand.  It would be something beyond our comprehension. They say that the most heightened sukham  experience we know of is sexual orgasm. However, the one's that merge with Akaal Purakh, are lifted to much higher states of ecstasy. This goes way beyond any sensual pleasures we could possibly understand. Every possible act in normal life can become sacred, and the highly powered, enlightened, can go beyond the laws that may govern any exhibition of normal acts.

We shouldn't be in denial of actions that we may not understand.

3 hours ago, Lucky said:

The article in OP is good and very close to my own understanding. However, the physical acts of reproduction as a necessity are not my belief and I feel too disrespectful and shamefaced to discuss it.

Guru Nanak's father and mother seemed to be normal average people. They didn't seem to be very spiritual in the stories I heard. They delivered Guru Nanak to the world though. Wouldn't that contradict the article? What is your take on this Lucky? Regarding intercourse, I do agree with BhagatSingh. Personally I believe the Guru's did have a physical union with there spouse just like everyone else does to bring a soul into the world. It was done with a pure mind though. Physical union between two high avastha partners is a spiritual meeting as well and pushes both higher and closer to the Truth. There is nothing wrong with that. Or maybe they just snapped there fingers and it happened LOL! I believe Gurus experienced Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh and Ahankaar before as well. I also believe they experienced being in the womb since it's written about in SGGS. That is the way they're able to teach us in gurbani because they've had these personal experiences before and overcame them to become enlightened. There is no difference between the Guru and a true Sikh. Everyone is the same and equal. We are all one. We are all from the same jot. The Gurus followed the same rules of the play as we do. Do you really think Guru Ji is going to bend the rules just so he doesn't have to have physical union with his wife? That sounds silly. The Gurus know this is a play and that maya the physical creation is god as well. Guru Ji has control of his mind he has no fear of maya or panj dhoot. Our Gurus have given us the easiest path where we can enjoy maya and get closer to sach. It's okay to enjoy things like food, sports and your significant other. You do want to conserve your sexual energy though and not be like a animal. High avastha people probably only have intercourse to bring a soul into this world. 5 dhoot are necessary to play this game. God enjoys this game of his and so should we. The 5 dhoot must be our servants though then we can enjoy maya or else they will torture us. I'm just stating my opinion. Great Rishis and Munis have failed. The path is much harder for them. I think a big reason is they become so anti-maya that they end up falling into Maya. The harder you try to get away from something the more it will pull you in. Maya is beautiful. It is only bad if we don't have control of the panj dhoot. Like Bhai Sewa Singh Ji Tarmala would say the mind is here to play and enjoy Gods physical creation maya as well. It is a fine balance. I just pray and do ardas to Vaheguru for his naam and continue to live a well-balanced life. I have faith everything will take care of itself. Below in Asa Di Vaar according to my thinking Guru Ji is showing the amazement he has beholding the beauty of Gods physical creation, Maya.     ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ ੧ ॥ (463-18)

salok mehlaa 1. 
Shalok, First Mehl: 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਨਾਦ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਵੇਦ ॥ (463-18)
vismaad naad vismaad vayd. 
Wonderful is the sound current of the Naad, wonderful is the knowledge of the Vedas. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਜੀਅ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਭੇਦ ॥ (463-19)
vismaad jee-a vismaad bhayd. 
Wonderful are the beings, wonderful are the species. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਰੂਪ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਰੰਗ ॥ (463-19)
vismaad roop vismaad rang. 
Wonderful are the forms, wonderful are the colors. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਨਾਗੇ ਿਫਰਿਹ ਜੰਤ ॥ (463-19)
vismaad naagay fireh jant. 
Wonderful are the beings who wander around naked. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਪਉਣੁ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਪਾਣੀ ॥ (464-1)
vismaad pa-un vismaad paanee. 
Wonderful is the wind, wonderful is the water. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਅਗਨੀ ਖੇਡਿਹ ਿਵਡਾਣੀ ॥ (464-1)
vismaad agnee khaydeh vidaanee. 
Wonderful is fire, which works wonders. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਧਰਤੀ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਖਾਣੀ ॥ (464-1)
vismaad Dhartee vismaad khaanee. 
Wonderful is the earth, wonderful the sources of creation.                                       ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਸਾਿਦ ਲਗਿਹ ਪਰਾਣੀ ॥ (464-2)
vismaad saad lageh paraanee. 
Wonderful are the tastes to which mortals are attached. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਸੰਜੋਗੁ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਿਵਜੋਗੁ ॥ (464-2)
vismaad sanjog vismaad vijog. 
Wonderful is union, and wonderful is separation. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਭੁਖ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਭੋਗੁ ॥ (464-2)
vismaad bhukh vismaad bhog. 
Wonderful is hunger, wonderful is satisfaction. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਿਸਫਿਤ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਸਾਲਾਹ ॥ (464-3)
vismaad sifat vismaad saalaah. 
Wonderful is His Praise, wonderful is His adoration. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਉਝੜ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਰਾਹ ॥ (464-3)
vismaad ujharh vismaad raah. 
Wonderful is the wilderness, wonderful is the path. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਨੇੜੈ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਦੂਿਰ ॥ (464-3)
vismaad nayrhai vismaad door. 
Wonderful is closeness, wonderful is distance. 
ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ਦੇਖੈ ਹਾਜਰਾ ਹਜੂਿਰ ॥ (464-4)
vismaad daykhai haajraa hajoor. 
How wonderful to behold the Lord, ever-present here. 
ਵੇਿਖ ਿਵਡਾਣੁ ਰਿਹਆ ਿਵਸਮਾਦੁ ॥ (464-4)
vaykh vidaan rahi-aa vismaad. 
Beholding His wonders, I am wonder-struck. 
ਨਾਨਕ ਬੁਝਣੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਿਗ ॥੧॥ (464-4)
naanak bujhan poorai bhaag. ||1|| 
O Nanak, those who understand this are blessed with perfect destiny. ||1||

That mouth be burnt which says that Thakur comes into Jooni....

What I have learnt from the great sages is that it is disrespectful to say that Gurus had intercourse, came into jooni etc.  So I will continue to emphasize this again & again whenever I see this message posted. I feel it is my moral duty to respond, otherwise I don't usually post.  Its kind of like doing Guru Ninda in ignorance. Hopefully, you guys can expand your thinking than this.

I am surprised that some people think they are close to understandings of the great sages lol. Its hilarious.

@HappyDays   Bro, are you serious ? How can you say Guru experienced kaam krodh lobh moh ahankar... you have got to be kidding me. This is the first I have heard. Dont say things that you are not sure about, you dont want to be committing Nindya even in ignorance. Stay Humble!

I am just flabbergasted that people are trying to understand Guru through their limited understandings lol.  Ah well, I have done my moral duty, rest is upto you to think however you want. You have been warned...

Bhai Gur dass Ji:

Dhan Guru Nanak Tuhii "NIRANKAAR"!! 

Bhai nand lal ji:

Guru Nanak Aamad Narayan Saroop

Humaana Niranjan "NIRANKAAR" roop||

To be in womb means formation of a body,to attain form ,Manifestation of elements,development of senses(10) and its union with mind and soul..

Now some tell me how who is formless , is above the game of senses or mind can be a product of womb???

Never!!!

"Guru Sahib " himself is the creater of womb!! He himself is the creator of forms!! Then how can one say that he stayed there ?? 

NO WOMB IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE HAS THE POWER TO CARRY GURU SAHIB( NIRANKAAR HIMSELF)!!

Womb is considered as a punishment period by many saints.So our guru sahib ..NO NO!!!!

Never!!

And He can create the entire universe ..He is the supreme power..And he doesnt need any physical 5 element participated activity (sexual intercourse) to create a being!!

Stupid are those who are thinking like this about Guru Sahib!!

Guest Sukhdev
19 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

lol I have no problem in what people believe based on their understanding, intellect or experience etc.

but it is a clearly established fact even shared by yogis, the most recent one being Sadhguru, that souls enter the womb at different times. Not all souls stay for the same time in the womb. More advanced souls enter later on in the womb. Normal people start entering after 48 days of conception.

And to go even further, the Sikh Saints/Brahmgyanis mention that when an avtar happens,  the soul/shakti enters the body once it is delivered from the mothers body.

Brahmgyanis & Gurus who come to this earth do not enter the womb at all, in very literal terms.   Maybe your intellect cannot handle it at this time, no offense ;). Gurbani is very deep.

Is this another example of how women are inferior? Advanced souls enter later and our Gurus avoid the icky yucky lowly womb of a woman altogether. Sounds like someone is trying to equate the womb and women to a lower and inferior existence.  Meanwhile the lowest of souls are punished to spend the most time in the yucky icky lowly womb. Am I right? That means what you are saying is that the highest souls arrive by avoiding the woman altogether and entering after the baby leaves the mothers body. Can you not see what the implication of such nonsense is?

Guest Sukhdev
1 hour ago, sukrit kaur said:

Bhai Gur dass Ji:

Dhan Guru Nanak Tuhii "NIRANKAAR"!! 

Bhai nand lal ji:

Guru Nanak Aamad Narayan Saroop

Humaana Niranjan "NIRANKAAR" roop||

To be in womb means formation of a body,to attain form ,Manifestation of elements,development of senses(10) and its union with mind and soul..

Now some tell me how who is formless , is above the game of senses or mind can be a product of womb???

Never!!!

"Guru Sahib " himself is the creater of womb!! He himself is the creator of forms!! Then how can one say that he stayed there ?? 

Because this:

SGGSJ Page 325, Line 4
ਜੋਤਿ ਕੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਜਾਤਿ ਕੀ ਜੋਤੀ ॥
Joṯ kī jāṯ jāṯ kī joṯī.
The creation is born of the Light, and the Light is in the creation.

All of Creation manifests from the ONE. This means Creation IS essentially within and part of that ONE.  Which in turn means that the ONE is also within EVERYTHING.  The womb IS Waheguru, and Waheguru IS the womb. Waheguru IS the male AND the female. Waheguru is playing ALL the parts of ALL characters in this world. And also everything animate and inanimate in between!

SGGSJ Page 1020, Line 16
ਆਪੇ ਪਾਸਾ ਆਪੇ ਸਾਰੀ ॥
आपे पासा आपे सारी ॥
Āpe pāsā āpe sārī.
You Yourself are the chess-board, and You Yourself are the chessman.

Please stop thinking of Waheguru as something separate from ourselves. The illusion is duality.

15 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

@BhagatSingh  How do you explain the above anecdotal story ?

my dear Ragmaala,

His soul never left the body. Spirit and matter are one, and united. When we have out of body experiences. It's not like we leave the body. To leave the body is death. The body will stop functioning and start to decompose. In out of body experience or what is called astral travel, there is perception of things out side of the body because the spirit extends out to infinity. So Suleman's consciousness expands outside of the womb and he can interact with people and things outside but he is also in the body.

If you do an out of body experience, to you it will seem as if you are outside the body, because you are perceiving things from the outside. Perception is always localized. In order to have perception the field of consciousness has to become localized -> called Locus of Consciousness.

In our body this locus exists at the eyes. And in meditation we can practice and move it around the body and even outside the body. Thus we'll feel as if we exist in the stomach or outside the body. However that is only the locus, our consciousness is as much inside the body as it is outside.

Spirit limits itself to a location and thus there is perception.

When spirit no longer limits itself then there is no perception. That is known as a Sunya Smadhi. You have withdrawn from perception and you exist as only spirit.

3 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Don't just read one line and make that into a belief system.

Keep reading.

ਸੋ ਮੁਖੁ ਜਲਉ ਜਿਤੁ ਕਹਹਿ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਜੋਨੀ ॥੩॥  ਜਨਮਿ ਨ ਮਰੈ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥
May that mouth burn which says Prabhu takes birth, because he neither takes birth nor does he die.

ਨਾਨਕ ਕਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਰਹਿਓ ਸਮਾਇ ॥੪॥੧॥
Guru Arjun Dev ji says, my Prabhu permeates all things and all locations.

He is consciousness. Consciousness does not take birth, nor does it die. It simply is. It extends out to infinity, permeating all things.

That mind and body, which has perception, takes birth and dies, not the spirit, not he consciousness. That which I called the information field (which organizes the body)does not take birth nor die. It does not fit into that category of things which takes birth and dies.

We also have to understand that everything Guru Sahibs say is a pointer to spiritual awareness. He is pointing you to your own atma and saying look at it and see whether it can be born or whether it can die. Can your atma ever change? Does it ever get effected by any experience?

Now the above is what is relevant to this discussion. But here's the full translation of the shabad just for fun -

This shabad is actually talking about people who say Krishan ji has been born on the day of "Krishan janamashtami" and they celebrate his birth by bringing out a Shaligram and feeding it. Guru Arjun Dev ji is saying that Krishan ji does not take birth, and does not die. If you worship shaligram without this knowledge then you are not performing any worship, instead you are committing crimes. And there is no reason to forget to meditate on him on other days.

ਸਗਲੀ ਥੀਤਿ ਪਾਸਿ ਡਾਰਿ ਰਾਖੀ ॥ ਅਸਟਮ ਥੀਤਿ ਗੋਵਿੰਦ ਜਨਮਾ ਸੀ ॥੧॥
You throw away all other lunar days (when you could be worshipping Krishna), and you say that Krishna was born on this particular lunar day, on the Janam Ashtami.

(They pull out a shaligram and set it up and say "today Thakur was born")

ਭਰਮਿ ਭੂਲੇ ਨਰ ਕਰਤ ਕਚਰਾਇਣ ॥ ਜਨਮ ਮਰਣ ਤੇ ਰਹਤ ਨਾਰਾਇਣ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
You are lost, you have forgotten and your talk is weak  and frail. Krishna does not take birth nor does he die.

ਕਰਿ ਪੰਜੀਰੁ ਖਵਾਇਓ ਚੋਰ ॥ ਓਹੁ ਜਨਮਿ ਨ ਮਰੈ ਰੇ ਸਾਕਤ ਢੋਰ ॥੨॥
After making Panjiri and you feed it to the Shaligram, you are a thief. Krishna does not take birth nor does he die, you filthy animal!

ਸਗਲ ਪਰਾਧ ਦੇਹਿ ਲੋਰੋਨੀ ॥
(Since you do not understand that he does not take birth ) when you sing lullabies to this Shaligram that is a crime for you. (This is not worship. You are swimming around in filth, in ignorance)

ਸੋ ਮੁਖੁ ਜਲਉ ਜਿਤੁ ਕਹਹਿ ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਜੋਨੀ ॥੩॥
May that mouth burn which says Krishna takes birth.

ਜਨਮਿ ਨ ਮਰੈ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਰਹਿਓ ਸਮਾਇ ॥੪॥੧॥
He does not take birth, nor does he die, he does not come and go in reincarnation. Guru Arjun Dev ji says my master is permeating in all places.

4 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

What I have learnt from the great sages is that it is disrespectful to say that Gurus had intercourse, came into jooni etc.  So I will continue to emphasize this again & again whenever I see this message posted. I feel it is my moral duty to respond, otherwise I don't usually post.  Its kind of like doing Guru Ninda in ignorance. Hopefully, you guys can expand your thinking than this.

I am surprised that some people think they are close to understandings of the great sages lol. Its hilarious.

@HappyDays   Bro, are you serious ? How can you say Guru experienced kaam krodh lobh moh ahankar... you have got to be kidding me. This is the first I have heard. Dont say things that you are not sure about, you dont want to be committing Nindya even in ignorance. Stay Humble!

I am just flabbergasted that people are trying to understand Guru through their limited understandings lol.  Ah well, I have done my moral duty, rest is upto you to think however you want. You have been warned...

Like BhagatSingh just showed your thinking regarding that one line quote is flawed. I'm entitled to have my own opinion I never said it is a fact. I'm a person with a open mind. If you want to lock yourself into a certain thinking then you're free to. I'm not going to go hide my opinion just because it's not popular. The soul which is God never changes. We have to realize that we're the Truth. That is the journey I believe we are going on which is known as self-realization. We are here to realize we ourselves and everything else is God. There is nothing but God. The 5 elements are always changing. Every physical body takes birth and then dies. I see Gurus as souls who experienced many different lives as well. If they never went through dealing with panj dhoot then they could not relate to and understand us.  One of the most beautiful writings I have ever listened to is Bachittar Natak by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Many saints believe it is by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. I do know however some people don't think it's Guru Gobind Singhs' writing. I believe it was written for Khalsa and Guru Granth for the world. I suggest you listen to it with a open mind and try to understand. It's amazing how much this panth runs away when a sexual reference is made. It's like a bunch of little kids that have no self-control. God is in everything. Not just our Gurus. Everyone is equal. I'm not committing nindiya just stating my belief. Do you know what the ardas below is saying? Can you tell me what the ardas below is saying?

Pritham Bhagouti Simar Kai, Guru Naanak Layee Dhiyae

Angad Gur Te Amar Das, Raamdaasai Hoye Sahai 

Arjan Hargobind No Simrou Sri Har Rai

Sri HarKrishan Dhiyaa-eeai Jis Dhithi Sabh Dukh Jaye

Teg Bahadur Simareeai Ghar No Nidh Avai Dhai

Sabh Thai Ho-e Sahaai

Dasvaa Paatshaah Guru Gobind Singh Ji Sabh Thai Ho-e Sahaai 

18 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

But laws are not really set on stone. There is always one person out there who breaks them and we get to know something called "Miracle" to build and increase our faith. Few examples I can think on top of my monkey mind : Virgin Mary, people dying and coming back ( NDE people), suffering from massive injury but still surprising the doctors with healing, breatherians, kid coming back to life just to drink Water, woman falling from an airplane but still survived and so many others  . Under the hypnosis you can see people breaking the Laws. Lucky ji is breaking laws too so I really don't know how "universal" are universal laws to be honest . 

Women can still conceive Without being touched by a man (intrauterine insemination). So if technology can do that why our ancestors (who had the ability to bend time and ability to see what modern scientist still can't see) Can't do that. 

The question is more why would they? The assumption I am getting here is that sex = bad. Therefore our Gurus would never have anything to do with this gross bass carnal thing. 

This is such wrong thinking.  Sexuality was created by Waheguru. Union between male / female is a beautiful thing when not misused. It's not intercourse that is disgusting. It's the misuse of it for purely physical gratification that is disgusting. It's warping the original meaning of sexuality which can be a highly spiritual act! I can't explain to you how, you have to arrive at that conclusion yourself. In fact, its one of the closest acts we can do under the correct pretence, that mimics the merging of our soul back with waheguru. There is a spiritual merging of energy between husband and wife when this occurs. Once you view intercourse in this way, it no longer seems disgusting, nor something that would have any reason for our Gurus to avoid. Its OUR minds which make sex into something disgusting only. 

So why would our Gurus avoid it? To suggest so, says that sex is inherently bad. All sex. And to suggest that Gurus never engaged in it, says that their wives did not actually share any marital relationship at all if it was purely platonic (why marry them then when they could just as easily have congregated with him as sisters / servants / companions)? It also suggests that since the Gurus had children, that those children were not biologically related to the Gurus. It takes two sets of DNA to create a child. Were the Gurus wives just treated as breeding stock?