The myth of Keshdhari Guys not getting girls

kdsingh80

OK so from past 5-6 months I am managing profile of my younger brother on Jeevansaathi , Sikhmatrimony etc. To my surprise what I heard still most beautiful , cultured , girls have clear demand of Non trimmer guys especially in Arora , Khatri , Ramgarahia caste. Another bitter truth of our religion I come to know is Jats  are hardly going to accept or send interest no matter how Good profile of guy is.Caste is still the reality of Sikhism as even among non jats the first question Fathers or mothers of girl ask which caste you belong.

Amritdhari's are  at disadvantage as most profile even with non trimmer demand mention " We are searching for Non trimmer , Non Amritdhari boy for our daughter"

would you really want to get married into such an adharmic family in the first place? There are plenty of girls interested in Gursikh guys, but in turn the guys need to be interested in getting themselves as Singhni and not just any punjabi girl. It helps if your family is more networked b/c I think finding such a match is much easier in the real world than online. 

11 hours ago, Xylitol said:

would you really want to get married into such an adharmic family in the first place? There are plenty of girls interested in Gursikh guys, but in turn the guys need to be interested in getting themselves as Singhni and not just any punjabi girl. It helps if your family is more networked b/c I think finding such a match is much easier in the real world than online. 

From Sikhism point of view almost every girl is Adharmi because they do waxing and eyebrows.I was shocked to see some profiles mentioning girls as Amritdhari but still their eyebrows clearly looked shaped.This is one of main reason Most profiles mention non Amritdhari Guys

41 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

.I was shocked to see some profiles mentioning girls as Amritdhari but still their eyebrows clearly looked shaped.

Paaji, some women might do permanent laser hair removal and then take Amrit. So it would seem that they are into waxing/hair trimming, etc, but they don't do it.

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

Paaji, some women might do permanent laser hair removal and then take Amrit. So it would seem that they are into waxing/hair trimming, etc, but they don't do it.

Bhul chuk maaf

Permanent hair removal is still not so common in India , and I don't think shaped thin eyebrows can be shaped with permanent hair removal.BTW what if a man takes amrit after removing all facial and head hair ,will he be considered as skinhead amritdhari?

3 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Permanent hair removal is still not so common in India , and I don't think shaped thin eyebrows can be shaped with permanent hair removal.BTW what if a man takes amrit after removing all facial and head hair ,will he be considered as skinhead amritdhari?

bro there are some Singhs with not too much up there naturally! I'm sure we all know someone! 

• 2 weeks later...