History Of Grooming Episode 1: Ex- Shere Panjab Member.

• 2 weeks later...

On my phone right now, but will open a topic on why sikhs  admin cut.. and why they claim to be Guru gobind singhs sons when they act like a flowery admin cut at a time when sikh girls at the age of 9/10 are getting targeted for sexual exploitation.  

Also the flowery bitches meditating as if all is colourful...wake up and smell the shite..

• 3 years later...
On 1/24/2022 at 5:45 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

Forced conversion and trafficking of women in kashmir? Not like that's a first...poor kashmir. 

It doesn’t just happen in Kashmir and it’s been happening for a while.  They even do inappropriate stuff amongst themselves: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Blame people for being the social ill...then support their genocide....where did I see this done before in history?

Just can't put my finger on it. 

That's a jump from the stats posted. 

Do you think that is what will happen eventually ? A WW2-like situation in Germany/Europe? Looks like the Germans are frustrated with immigration

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/germany-racist-survey-white-players-euro-2024-nagelsmann-b2555545.html

Germany coach Julian Nagelsmann condemns ‘racist’ survey asking if team should have more white players

The poll conducted by German broadcaster ARD found 21 per cent of participants would want more white players in the team

Germany head coach Julian Nagelsmann condemned a “racist” survey published by a public broadcaster that asked participants if they would prefer more white players in the national team.

Germany hosts the European Championships this month and the poll by ARD found 21 per cent of 1,304 randomly selected participants said they would want more white players playing for the country at the tournament.

The midfielder Joshua Kimmich criticised the survey as “absolutely racist” and said it was “madness for a public broadcaster to ask such a question.”

And Nagelsmann, 36, said the country has to “wake up” as he agreed with Kimmich’s assessment that the ARD’s poll was racist.

“I see this in exactly the same way. This question is insane,” Nagelsmann said.