What do you think about giani thakur singh

Kaju

On 9/4/2021 at 6:36 PM, Arsh1469 said:

Thakur Singh katha may be moving but don't listen to it. He says some weird stuff. Aside from the scandals he says if you don't do long mool mantar you will go to hell and stuff like that. He promotes superstitious beliefs. Also his lies about Bluestar. Just don't listen to him. There are many better kathavachiks.

Giani Thakur Singh Ji was very close to Sant Jarnail Singh ji and has had darshan of many Brahmgianis.

Who are you to question what they say ?

On 10/6/2021 at 1:44 AM, Arsh1469 said:

I know but he being around Sant Ji doesn't mean we should act like he is a saint.

No one is saying treat him like Saint

On 10/5/2021 at 6:46 PM, sevak said:

It is important to get company of Gursikhs who have reached milestones / yardsticks as defined by Gurbani

I think Giani ji does have some of these qualities. 

14 hours ago, sevak said:

How do you know? Do you know what are the milestones / yardsticks that are  defined by Gurbani? 

For example -The very FIRST BASIC Sign / Symptom -  A *correctly* practicing Sikh will see -

1) is that all their body rogs (diseases) starting to disappear by the effect of Naam & Gurbani. Even if disease comes it will touch and go away.

2) Their worldly day to day kaaraj, problems will start resolving on their own.  If done correctly and as per Gurmat Jugti ! 

Do you know anyone you can testify has reached this very first basic pre-school stage? on the contrary so many ppl make big huge claims..... but when Corona comes , then panic comes -  Fear of death. Daas, is also in this same category. 

Show me someone who keep Sehaj in mind during Corona? See the Corona thread on this forum, so much panic and fear ! Daas is also same category, so not pointing to anyone. 

Crispy, Spicy, Masala religious discourses ——- this is all maya effect. Be careful of this type of parchaar !

Love the signs. I would agree they match for an Atma reaching the highest state, but I have heard returning masters will sometimes pick a defective body to keep their humility and detachment. If you haven't had a perfect body before though, I think you're right, as to the correction of all ailments. 

21 hours ago, sevak said:

Crispy, Spicy, Masala religious discourses ——- this is all maya effect. Be careful of this type of parchaar !

Why should I be 'careful'? What harm will katha of Naam, Gurbani do to me?

"Crispy, Spicy, Masala religious discourses" - I think it's fine, not everyone will be attracted to the same type of katha !

32 minutes ago, Premi said:

Why should I be 'careful'? What harm will katha of Naam, Gurbani do to me?

"Crispy, Spicy, Masala religious discourses" - I think it's fine, not everyone will be attracted to the same type of katha !

Okay,

Outside Sikhism, Can you please tell me any particular subject that you enjoy? You watch some documentary / TV presentation on this subject? It could be like Aircrafts? Military? 

34 minutes ago, Premi said:

Soccer

Geopolitics

History

Lets take for example Geopolitics. You enjoy watching the documentaries, TV show etc. What if you had to study geopolitics at University level... you would be detail studying each and every topic studying countless hours to pass exam. Do you think that kind of study is fun than watching documentaries?

26 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Then, what do you mean by "Crispy, Spicy, Masala religious discourses ——- this is all maya effect. Be careful of this type of parchaar !"

Can you please give examples?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

No examples, not going to point to anyone particular individual by giving example. Figure out yourself. If you need some info - PM me.