Whats everyone watching during lockdown?

Jageera

Watched this last night. Was a strange, dark, brooding film with brilliant cinematography. Like an artsy film. 

On 10/22/2022 at 1:12 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Watched this last night. Was a strange, dark, brooding film with brilliant cinematography. Like an artsy film. 

It makes sense if you consider that the lead character is meant to be the Norse god Odin wandering the earth. I love the way he doesn't say a single word throughout.  

13 hours ago, HSD said:

Rogue one was brilliant and finally redeemed the whole modern Star Wars franchise in my opinion. 

@HSD

The amount of series you watch. I'm shocked you're able to get out and do anything else........

9 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

@HSD

The amount of series you watch. I'm shocked you're able to get out and do anything else........

Why he's even here is suspect. He doesn't engage in or contribute Sikh material. I mean he really looked like a troll coming at me with the race baiting and fake doxing. It seems more like he has a desire to shape content or appearances. Not every person who says they're a Sikh on here is, in a variety of ways. 

Agents, fakes, failures, traitors abound. 

I put our nunbers at 250k worldwide, that includes both real Khalsa and half hearted hang arounds. 

I base that ballpark figure on Parminder Singhs subscriber count. 

13 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

@HSD

Dude…. the posts on the thread aren’t a running commentary on my watching habits. That should be obvious. 

I’ve watched most of the movies but the tv shows take a while to get through and I’ve been posting trailers for stuff I’ve yet to get round to. Some of them aren’t even out yet. Other posts are recommendations. The anime is from decades ago, I don’t like the modern stuff. Not sure why you thought I’d want to give updates about my viewing history. 

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Why he's even here is suspect. He doesn't engage in or contribute Sikh material. I mean he really looked like a troll coming at me with the race baiting and fake doxing. It seems more like he has a desire to shape content or appearances. Not every person who says they're a Sikh on here is, in a variety of ways. 

Agents, fakes, failures, traitors abound. 

I put our nunbers at 250k worldwide, that includes both real Khalsa and half hearted hang arounds. 

I base that ballpark figure on Parminder Singhs subscriber count. 

Everyone knows you’re here for the free food and whatever else you can get your mitts on. You’re not a Sikh and you sure as hell don’t get to decide who else is either. Don’t mistake our good nature for an excuse for your freeloading. 

All you do is post your inane musings on all the threads and act like we should be grateful to hear it when all you’re doing is whitesplaining.

You posted about haplogroups from 70000 years ago to try and prove youre not a racist even though that science is haphazard. You claim your Irish one minute, then you’re Welsh. 

I haven’t even mentioned how you butchered Gurbani. Or how you used to moan about my posts claiming that using Twitter was maya - until Premi started doing the same thing lol. 

Who are the real Sikhs? Is it those who have to read old threads and regurgitate what others say because they lack a personality or intelligence? Is it those who get PTSD because they don’t know basic Langar etiquette? Is it those who can’t change the habits of a millennia and feel the need to dispossess others of their identity and heritage for their own personal gain?

On 10/31/2022 at 9:39 AM, HSD said:

Is it those who can’t change the habits of a millennia and feel the need to dispossess others of their identity and heritage for their own personal gain?

What is 'our identity' to the majority of apnay. I see a bunch of confused ruralites, who are more into bhangra and one-man-up-man-ship amongst their own than exploring their Sikhi heritage in any depth whatsoever. 

On 11/3/2022 at 9:01 PM, dalsingh101 said:

What is 'our identity' to the majority of apnay. I see a bunch of confused ruralites, who are more into bhangra and one-man-up-man-ship amongst their own than exploring their Sikhi heritage in any depth whatsoever. 

Stop staring in the mirror then you bhangramuffin! Hehehe.

Seriously though, remember when you complained to me ages ago that the brits were a Teflon people? I told you about their ‘need’ to leave Europe and where it would get them….. now they are covered in their own excrement both figuratively and literally. The Sikh race will undergo a lot soon in order to reforge the Sikh nation. The old parts of what made Sikhs great will undo the scheming and theatrics of the those who have held us back the last 170 years. That means all the white worshipping coconuts, casteists, sulleh appeasing commies and hairy fairies will get what’s coming to them just as the brits are. 

13 hours ago, HSD said:

Seriously though, remember when you complained to me ages ago that the brits were a Teflon people? I told you about their ‘need’ to leave Europe and where it would get them….. now they are covered in their own excrement both figuratively and literally. The Sikh race will undergo a lot soon in order to reforge the Sikh nation. The old parts of what made Sikhs great will undo the scheming and theatrics of the those who have held us back the last 170 years. That means all the white worshipping coconuts, casteists, sulleh appeasing commies and hairy fairies will get what’s coming to them just as the brits are. 

I hope so mate. 

But on the ground here. It's like their racists have now been replaced by eastern european ones. It's interesting to note too, that the brit establishment cover up of grooming over decades (which led to it proliferating) plays a big part in the brit and eastern european neo-nazi narrative to foster fear (which may well be genuine?) to bring people into their cause. 

On 11/6/2022 at 5:04 PM, dalsingh101 said:

I hope so mate. 

But on the ground here. It's like their racists have now been replaced by eastern european ones. It's interesting to note too, that the brit establishment cover up of grooming over decades (which led to it proliferating) plays a big part in the brit and eastern european neo-nazi narrative to foster fear (which may well be genuine?) to bring people into their cause. 

Can’t really tell the difference until they open their mouths. Like anywhere else, once a group get numbers they start throwing their weight around for any reason they can think of. The new normal is going to be confrontational coexistence, not the lalaland some of our lot had promised us previously. 

You probably already know this but for anyone else who might not be aware should know that racists don’t have many other emotions than fear, anger, jealousy, hate and obsession. Their victim stories and accusations are often just preparation for attacking other groups in the future. Don’t feel sorry for them or let them use it to harm you. 

Plenty of british nonces are lurking about and loads of Eastern Europeans push their own into exploitation. We Sikhs aren’t responsible for that and if they try anything they’ll suffer the consequences. 

Its not just London either, I was working a cr*ppy office job in the Home Counties a few years ago that was jam packed with racists. One britboy openly admitted to being a nonce and none of the other racists seemed bothered by it. When I kicked off about it they all accused me of being a groomer because I’m Asian. One english trollop who had loved hearing that guy’s disgusting stories went completely mental that I had the nerve to say anything to them and accused me of being all sorts. I got the impression she was touched up by her racist dad growing up so she was probably mental as a result of that. The thing is, they are naturally inclined to demonise us even though they are far worse. They cause all the problems and then have the nerve to blame us for the consequences. 

• 1 month later...

Watched this on Amazon Prime. VERY interesting.

For anyone who hasn't got prime, seems like you can watch it on youtube: