Whats everyone watching during lockdown?

Jageera

• 2 weeks later...

'Currently been watching classic movies  ...Robert Redford in Butch C'assidy and Sundance kid.... the electric horseman..  Also re-watching many Clint Eastwood movies. Planning on seeing "Unforgiven", 'Mystic River' and  "Perfect world" in next few days.   

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

'Currently been watching classic movies  ...Robert Redford in Butch C'assidy and Sundance kid.... the electric horseman..  Also re-watching many Clint Eastwood movies. Planning on seeing "Unforgiven", 'Mystic River' and  "Perfect world" in next few days.   

Veer ji good choice i love clint eastwood movies he was the best. 

2 hours ago, Lucky said:

i watched some of these a long time ago.   

In the 80's, (when i was a junior), a show called "monkey" (monkey magic) was extremely popular. Have you seen these?

as kids, we used to love re-enacting the scenes in school playground. 

Ya this was the older version, 1978-1980 if not mistaken. Very popular because of Sun Wukong(monkey kings) antics.

On 4/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, Soulfinder said:

I watched Rabb Da Radio 2 today with family and it was not as good as i thought it was going to be compared to the first movie which was the best punjabi movie in modern day cinema.

Really? Ok, Ill put Rabb da radio on my to watch list.

29 minutes ago, Jageera said:

Really? Ok, Ill put Rabb da radio on my to watch list.

Yes veer ji it was really good movie so was Laiye Je Yaarian which was another really good one. I also liked a lot was Love Punjab,Ashke which i liked a lot and it made me a fan of Amrinder Gill since last year. Chal mera putt was another good he made last year which i liked as well.

• 1 year later...

That The Departed was real good. It's one of the few films I've seen with Leonardo Dicaprio,  which was good (the other was that Tarantino one). 

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

That The Departed was real good. It's one of the few films I've seen with Leonardo Dicaprio,  which was good (the other was that Tarantino one). 

Django Unchained - yes, I liked that one. 

Inglorious Basterds was good also

What's your favorite movie ? 

Mine is Godfather Part 1