Should you take the vaccine?

sevak

On 10/13/2021 at 12:06 PM, Kaur10 said:

Why should we not? Have you not had childhood immunisationn? Covid vaccine works on the same principle. Pfizer extracted mRNA of protein spike on the covid virus, that protein is enclosed in oily nanoparticles in the vaccine (if covid protein is directly injected then our body would destroy it instead of making copies of the protein). All this is preparing our immune system to produce antibodies to fight off the actual covid infection in case it happens in coming future. 

Pfizer vaccine is very well established now, there is more than enough data to prove its efficacy and safety. There are always medicine related side-effects and adverse reactions, these happen even with basic meds like paracetamol or ibuprofen tablets.  It does not mean that we should not take it. Benefits has clearly outweighed any associated risk. I have seen patient who has developed blood clot after vaccine, but just imagine what would have happened if he actually had covid.   He is on anti-coagulant medicine now, benefit is that he has antibodies in his bodies and already taking medicine.  Covid cause blood clots which lead to strokes and heart attacks etc. and there is a mounting evidence behind it. 

Please go for pfizer vaccine, its safe and effective.  

Extremely good post. Anyone considering taking it should consider the above. 

I still will not be getting it, as it's efficacy is questionable, 75 percent of some outbreaks being vaccinated persons, and for the same reason I don't get the flu shot. I don't get the flu. I also, praise Akal, have not had covid despite working in a hotspot. I worked the entire time through covid and never took any government money to stay home. 

While you make a strong argument for the practices used for this vaccine, any new vaccine requires longer than we've had to detect long term side effects. 

We have flu vaccine and boosters every year and still have flu deaths. Immune compromised, or people that want it should get it. People that don't should be left alone. 

26 minutes ago, Lucky said:

I'd say that the benefits outweigh the risks. 

Typical way of thinking is being propagated by the Western Countries. Evaluating everything in risk vs benefit- then always going for lower risk item. I don’t agree with this pure black / white. 2+2 always 4 thinking.

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

I've had both pfizer doses.

The 2nd dose of pfizer will be injected into *this* body of daas in the coming weeks/months (as per Hukam of Waheguru)

Corona is ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ  Hukam. 

Vaccine is ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ  Hukam. 

The Pro-Vaccine people are spreading fear of death from Corona & The Anti-Vaxxers are spreading fear of vaccine side-effects.

Aad Aneel Anaad Anahat Jug Jug Eko Vays 

Guru Harkrishan Sahib jee also had a davaikhana, did that mean that those who took medicines to save their lives or to get relief from pain are not in waheguru's hukam. When you are living in the world, live according to it as a gristhy and householder that's our duty. So if taking the vaccine gives you added protection against this deadly virus then I think one should take it.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Sat kartar

49 minutes ago, Guransh SIngh said:

Yeah we should study it but this time all the top scientists and doctors are recommending it. and veerji please dont call me sir, I am just kid who has very ,little knowledge of Gurbani

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Sat Kartar

Correct Ji,

Im also a kid. God bless u.

@sevak I am a pharmacist,  read lots of research papers for Covid virus and this vaccine. 

3 hours ago, Guransh SIngh said:

this time all the top scientists and doctors are recommending it.

World's top scientists,  doctors,  researchers,  data analysts and so on are all working on the same topic.  I am bit tired now,  but would surely get back to you.  

Not trying to prove someone wrong,  but actively trying to persuade people to have it. There is so much crap in the media against this vaccine, it's not your fault.