Sikh Woman Beaten, Tortured and Raped in Delhi

HSD

Until we are all armed and have power bases to respond from, we are susceptible to this type of filth. 

We need our own equivalent to Mossad.  

2 minutes ago, Kaur10 said:

It is so difficult to watch this video, feeling so sorry for the girl and her family. 

Makes you want to do f**ked up s**t. 

Though history is full of stupidities and utter nonsense, but seeing this video above, one can not but just ask oneself, how much more low can one fall?

It seems people keep on wanting to break records with such painful inhuman acts.

How long more god?

How can one behave so mercilessly with just a child of 2o years, who was brutally gang raped, and if that was not enough as a beast devlish behaviour, then she was tortured physically and mentally...

My god, I do not know what I would have done if I was present there, I would just fire them all with a machine gun and throw their corpses into the sea that the sharks may eat all these devilish people.

Shame on such a society where all these still  things keep happening...

After watching this video, I am anguished and  just full of anger, if they are crazy or mad, I could be more madder than them, and make them eat their own medicine but in double dose

Fu....gly sickened societies...go to hell all of them

2 minutes ago, SunnySingh said:

Though history is full of stupidities and utter nonsense, but seeing this video above, one can not but just ask oneself, how much more low can one fall?

It seems people keep on wanting to break records with such painful inhuman acts.

How long more god?

How can one behave so mercilessly with just a child of 2o years, who was brutally gang raped, and if that was not enough as a beast devlish behaviour, then she was tortured physically and mentally...

My god, I do not know what I would have done if I was present there, I would just fire them all with a machine gun and trow their corpses into the sea that the shark may eat all these devilish people.

Shame on such a society where all these still  things keep happening...

After watching this video, I feel anguish am just full of anger, if they are crazy or mad, I could be more madder than them and make them eat their own medicine but in double dose

Fu....gly sickened societies...go to hell all of them

This is nothing new. Nor will it go away. It's that perpetual battle between asuras and devtay. It's exactly why Guru ji put so much emphasis on us being armed. Personally I think being defanged by the anglos after their 'annexation' has made us vulnerable to all this. 

9 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

This is nothing new. Nor will it go away. It's that perpetual battle between asuras and devtay. It's exactly why Guru ji put so much emphasis on us being armed. Personally I think being defanged by the anglos after their 'annexation' has made us vulnerable to all this. 

It is true what you say Bro, but, at the same time it is very very painful ... I can not see any inhuman acts on anybody or  from anywhere, I feel at that time like god  to give me some powers to wash away all these viruses people from the earth at that very moment, they have no right to continue living.

I know it is something hard what I am saying, and maybe I have no right to take away lives, but may god save and forgive me...it is not in my nature to say or do such things, but, whenever I see this type of devlish behavior, I get very much affected ...

Sorry sangat.

4 minutes ago, SunnySingh said:

..it is not in my nature to say or do such things,

That's the big issue with our panth these days. Our ancestors would have retaliated and taught some lessons. 

10 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

That's the big issue with our panth these days. Our ancestors would have retaliated and taught some lessons. 

Bro, when I say it is not in my nature ... I mean I have no malice or ill feelings for anyone just like that, but when pushed against the wall, the worst of me will surely come out and bravely retaliate that injustice.

It is evident, some have wicked nature and no shame, and bull5hit naturally & constantly sprout from them, like water from a fountain; while simple folks like me and many more, do not have that speed of reaction like these bastards ... maybe that is because they have been raised in such atmospheres where being inhuman is just natural, while we the others, get thunderstruck in these situations ... anyhow it is just sickening, though I am writing all this what I feel now, but very much uncomfortable.

You may say, what is the big deal with that, it is normal with any normal person, but the thing is, I am very much lesser than any average person in this field of getting affected ...

12 minutes ago, SunnySingh said:

Bro, when I say it is not in my nature ... I mean I have no malice or ill feelings for anyone just like that, but when pushed against the wall, the worst of me will surely come out and bravely retaliate that injustice.

It is evident, some have wicked nature and no shame, and bull5hit naturally & constantly sprout from them, like water from a fountain.

They're lead by degenerate narcissists. It will keep spurting. Only thing that would keep it at bay would be imposed judegment by the authorities or our authority. So their narcicissm detects it would be suicidal to feed off of us. 

We should have zero contact with them, that is avoidable, and be armed and trained and supporting each other. 

It's had me thinking murder, mm not murder kill, murder is for humans, for days too. 

I would love to see sikh organisations uniting and taking action for this injustice.  Feeling so sorry for the family and the girl,  only WAHEGURU knows if this is the result of their past bad karmas or the other family has  seeded bad karmas for their next lives.  

May WAHEGURU strengthen the victim and her family!

MAY WAHEGURU GIVE SUMATT TO THE PAAPIS, SO IT NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN TO ANYONE IN THE FUTURE! 

29 minutes ago, Kaur10 said:

I would love to see sikh organisations uniting and taking action for this injustice.  Feeling so sorry for the family and the girl,  only WAHEGURU knows if this is the result of their past bad karmas or the other family has  seeded bad karmas for their next lives.  

May WAHEGURU strengthen the victim and her family!

MAY WAHEGURU GIVE SUMATT TO THE PAAPIS, SO IT NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN TO ANYONE IN THE FUTURE! 

One way to make sure of that. 

Kaur movement is trying her best to help,  but it is India, not civilised canada where law and humanity exist. 

I played my part by donating to kaur movement,  she has urged her followers to donate on Instagram ,so she could take further action. 

Feeling very bad for the victim and the family! Safety is one of the reasons why Indian women are leaving India and trying to settle in western countries. It is one of the countries with no justice. 

28 minutes ago, Kaur10 said:

Kaur movement is trying her best to help,  but it is India, not civilised canada where law and humanity exist. 

Apart from when brutalising the natives and burying their children in the backyard. Wake up women!!

9 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Apart from when brutalising the natives and burying their children in the backyard. Wake up women!!

She is a victim of sexual assault and helping the victims in similar situations.

There is so much going on in this world, no charity or person could help with all the causes or disasters. 

Be positive bro !

4 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

She is a victim of sexual assault and helping the victims in similar situations.

There is so much going on in this world, no charity or person could help with all the causes or disasters. 

Be positive bro !

I am positive sis. I'm just not in any denial that there isn't or hasn't been serious problems (including the mass sexual abuse of females) outside of India. Canada has got its dirt too. So has england with the grooming of thousands upon thousands of girls, including Sikh females (which they deny). 

So the whole notion of 'civilised' you posited in a previous post seems wrong.      

I am positive sis. I'm just not in any denial that there isn't or hasn't been serious problems (including the mass sexual abuse of females) outside of India. Canada has got its dirt too. So has england with the grooming of thousands upon thousands of girls, including Sikh females (which they deny). 

When did Kaur movement wind up on our radar on SikhSangat as shortcoming? Oh that's right. Sullying the waters of the allegations against Bhai Sukha Singh by using fake victim accounts. 

Which not only is shameful for a Sikh, but undermines her credibility and everything her org touches, and quite possibly distracted from finding the truth out about these allegations. Both potentially putting people at further risk, or besmirching the name of Bhai Sukha Singh. 

13 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

Be positive bro !

Please see above. Be careful with positive. It's only half the story. This is Kalyug. Be positive about the Love and Power of Vaheguru Ji. Be positive this is illusory. Be positive it's Kalyug. 

As a person who grew up in India,  countries like Canada , England etc are far more civilised than India. I know incidents do happen here but not as badly and openly as in India. Many of you are lucky to be born in western countries.  Reality of India is far more cruel and harsher than what we read in books or watch in news Or may be my experience is different in these countries. 

Bhul chuk maaf! 

1 minute ago, Kaur10 said:

As a person who grew up in India,  countries like Canada , England etc are far more civilised than India. I know incidents do happen here but not as badly and openly as in India. Many of you are lucky to be born in western countries.  Reality of India is far more cruel and harsher than what we read in books or watch in news Or may be my experience is different in these countries. 

Bhul chuk maaf! 

"The veneer of civilisation is very thin,” Margaret Thatcher among others. 

Better and worse don't justify bad.