Sikh Woman Beaten, Tortured and Raped in Delhi

HSD

15 hours ago, Rupra Wiljit said:

The peaceful lives we all live in the UK... I am grateful for it.

Maybe you're a coward?

Brothers and sisters have been fighting against grooming here for decades, despite consistent police and government cover ups, and you've been lounging about........

16 hours ago, Rupra Wiljit said:

As for Dalsingh and other Khalistanis, how old do you have to get, before you actually get out there and be the change you want to see in the world?

You're making a lot of assumptions. Are you some sort of quietest nerd type? 

The world has changed and is changing a lot from what I see.  

I could say, head in an echo chamber much? But I'm not here to spread antagonism but respect, love, peace, tolerance and community. Fact is, a guy said he wants a Sikh MOSSAD. That's extreme, it's reactionary and it's not a system that works for anyone. Israel's got serious problems despite being an actual nuclear power with really strong allies. Another guy (can't remember who but it doesn't matter) said he was tempted to do something extreme, and 3 guesses for what that might be and whether it involves hurting people who had nothing to do with anything... 

Simpleton, no one is suggesting hurting anyone - the emphasis of my comment was on Sikhs being able to rescue vulnerable isolated fellow Sikhs if required. 

Are you that narrow minded that you have to spout off about some thinking and floating of ideas about self-protection as a community.   

3 hours ago, paapiman said:

Gurparsaad, Dasmesh Pita jee Gareeb Nivaaj Satguru jee will give us Kingdoms one day. Then, Khalsa will donate generously to all needy and the poor people.

Baagi (Rebel) or Badshah (King).

Bhul chuk maaf

It was a joke dude! 

I'm okay, I have some half decent clothes! lol

Plus it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it!

Yes, I fully understand your raging responses. "Self-protection as a community" means retributory attacks on other communities, doesn't it. And that's a rhetorical question. Don't care how you justify it - you will simply lose because everyone knows what you're about.

Your mindless hatred and rage won't get you anywhere. Unless you like the hospital or prison (and you like neither - which is why you have what you have) you will continue to do nothing but agitate for gang/street violence in which you yourselves will never participate, being in a fanciful condition of being armchair generals with imaginary followers. You aren't doing anything about grooming gangs apart from posting about it here. Oh sure, there are a few nutcases who will act out now and then as a cover for their main business selling roids and coke in Southall. Useful allies, no doubt.

Nothing ever changes.

I'm sorry you don't get a love and peace vibe from me. Maybe if I advocated violence and hatred towards Hindus, I would, and you would see a miraculous halo of love and peace and bullshit around me. But that's not gonna happen.

I'm not here to argue just to point out your hypocrisy. Surely you can scrape together enough for a plane ticket to India? Or do you need help with that? Get a ticket, go out there and set the world to rights! 

1 hour ago, Rupra Wiljit said:

Yes, I fully understand your raging responses. "Self-protection as a community" means retributory attacks on other communities, doesn't it.

No, your statement obviously shows you don't understand. It primarily meant being able to remove trapped Sikhs from their predicament (like those in afghanistan for example), or offering some security/ protection for those unable to leave and under threat like in certain potentially hostile areas in delhi for example.  

I'm sorry you don't get a love and peace vibe from me. Maybe if I advocated violence and hatred towards Hindus, I would, and you would see a miraculous halo of love and peace and bullshit around me. But that's not gonna happen.

I think you're more than a bit of a moron. I haven't given up on good relations between Sikhs and India myself - although I know many have. 

I don't advocate hatred towards hindus but believe that Sikhi should be spread to them. And even before that us Sikhs need to strengthen our bond and understanding of our dharam. Hence all of the interest in other areas outside of Sikh-Hindu relations that have been and are explored on the forum like translations of texts. Discussions of puratan Sikh texts. Challenging interSikh casteism. Health issues. Racism and the rise of the right wing in the diaspora. Preserving and teaching Sikh heritage in the diaspora. The list can go on and on, but you've chosen to solely focus on a small problematic, contentious area.  I think you have an insidious agenda to portray forum members as bigots but they are broad minded and conscientious people here. 

I am not young enough to fall for your obvious lies and bullshit. I don't believe a word you're saying.

Someone (weighing up how much respect to give) asked me what religion I am. 

I believe in Sikh principles every bit as much as you... Take from that what you will, bearing in mind I am not a fool. So don't take me for one. I know how you use religion.

You come rocking up with a demand for a "Sikh MOSSAD" (should that be capitalised? don't know) and then talk about Sikh dharam, puratan texts, etc. How sweet.

3 minutes ago, Rupra Wiljit said:

I am not young enough to fall for your obvious lies and bullshit. I don't believe a word you're saying.

Someone (weighing up how much respect to give) asked me what religion I am. 

I believe in Sikh principles every bit as much as you... Take from that what you will, bearing in mind I am not a fool. So don't take me for one. I know how you use religion.

You come rocking up with a demand for a "Sikh MOSSAD" (should that be capitalised? don't know) and then talk about Sikh dharam, puratan texts, etc. How sweet.

Who was I demanding this from? lol!!!

Some magic force is going to produce such a thing on my mere 'demand'! lol You're really funny.

I'm not remotely religious myself, I'm just fascinated with the dharam I have inherited. Are you 'religious' yourself? I don't believe in a 'religion' myself. 

Have you had a look through other sections of the forum? Check out the literature section. It's pure gold. Even tried translating a few things in the past to help me develop my Gurmukhi skills. Can you read Gurmukhi? 

Here's some links to broaden your horizon and show you just what a wide variety of topics forum users are interested in:

Health:

https://www.sikhawareness.com/forum/31-health-amp-sports-forum/

Literature (one of my favourite sections btw):

https://www.sikhawareness.com/forum/34-literature-library/  

Global extremism: 

https://www.sikhawareness.com/forum/67-sikhs-against-global-extremism/

Jokes:

https://www.sikhawareness.com/forum/39-jokes/

For the record mate, I couldn't give a f**k what you think - just so you know. 

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

You come rocking up with a demand for a "Sikh MOSSAD"

I still think it's a brilliant idea! Don't see it happening anytime soon myself.  You can stop pooping your pants about it. lol

That's right - it's not happening anytime soon. You can't make anything happen, and nobody's afraid of you.

I see through your guise, and I know how to wear it myself.

It's bullshit, and you know it. I'm calling your bluff. Go to India and create your Khalistan. Bring your Sikh MOSSAD with you, or recruit it while you're there. Love to see how you get on!

Interested in cooking, gurmukhi, etc.? Wow how interesting. Nobody gives a shit. I care about "dharam" just as much as you. And so does everyone else. Do you think it fools people even to this day. Go to Spain or 3HO camps in America if you want gullible people to fool. Hypocrites fool nobody.

9 minutes ago, Rupra Wiljit said:

That's right - it's not happening anytime soon. You can't make anything happen, and nobody's afraid of you.

I see through your guise, and I know how to wear it myself.

It's bullshit, and you know it. I'm calling your bluff. Go to India and create your Khalistan. Bring your Sikh MOSSAD with you, or recruit it while you're there. Love to see how you get on!

Interested in cooking, gurmukhi, etc.? Wow how interesting. Nobody gives a shit. I care about "dharam" just as much as you. And so does everyone else. Do you think it fools people even to this day. Go to Spain or 3HO camps in America if you want gullible people to fool. Hypocrites fool nobody.

Veer jee, or Bhen jee, what is your background, I mean tell us why you have come here to vehemently disagree ?

You're an id1ot. No one is  trying to scare anyone here. Maybe it's you who is just a poopy pants and gets scared for no reason? 

Can you read Gurmukhi btw? 

9 hours ago, Rupra Wiljit said:

Yes, I fully understand your raging responses. "Self-protection as a community" means retributory attacks on other communities, doesn't it. And that's a rhetorical question. Don't care how you justify it - you will simply lose because everyone knows what you're about.

Your mindless hatred and rage won't get you anywhere. Unless you like the hospital or prison (and you like neither - which is why you have what you have) you will continue to do nothing but agitate for gang/street violence in which you yourselves will never participate, being in a fanciful condition of being armchair generals with imaginary followers. You aren't doing anything about grooming gangs apart from posting about it here. Oh sure, there are a few nutcases who will act out now and then as a cover for their main business selling roids and coke in Southall. Useful allies, no doubt.

Nothing ever changes.

I'm not here to argue just to point out your hypocrisy. Surely you can scrape together enough for a plane ticket to India? Or do you need help with that? Get a ticket, go out there and set the world to rights! 

Your statements that hindus don't have any animosity towards Sikhs is especially poorly placed in a thread about the brutal gang rape, humiliation, Kesh cutting, of a Sikh. 

Your provocations and empty arguments, and baiting I find uncompelling and weak. 

I have a long history, and a number of scars from setting the world right, right here bro. 

The only retribution indicated here was on the gang rapists. But the hindustani terrorist government has already stepped in to protect the rapists. 

Free Jaggi. 

The expectation for us all to stand for Dharam is the same for you, kids or no kids. I've been putting in my work. You can man up yourself. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

It's not only that, if you're an isolated, minority family the chances of being targeted for whatever (grooming, violence, verbal abuse, conversion etc.) shoot up exponentially.   

Most of the groomed Sikh girls in UK have been from Desi communities ?

2 hours ago, Premi said:

Most of the groomed Sikh girls in UK have been from Desi communities ?

No, british raised girls.