So our religous freedom and freedom of speech is under attack? Sounds like a hate crime.

Invision community forums hosting service is pretty good with back up and restore- I remember when we had to move hosting company from super rubbish - powweb to invision community hosting - they worked around the clock restoring the database and forum data from old set up and old hosting to new hosting server. 

I recently gotta offer from someone random to "buy" sikhawareness. There is no price - one can put for our Sikhawareness. I am trying my best not to respond at all and write a response- F**ck off!..crazy looks like some sort of scam too. 

Hi,

I’m just checking in to make sure everything is well and you received my last email.

Is the possibility of selling Sikh Awareness Forum of interest to you now, or perhaps sometime in the future?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Faith Lopez
(512) 766-6202

On Sat, Apr 2, 2022 at 11:09 PM Faith Lopez <faith@groupbuilder.com> wrote:
Hi,

Hope this day finds you and your community well. My name is Faith Lopez and I handle acquisitions for GroupBuilder. We own a network of blogs and forums on a variety of topics and have been developing content websites for over 20 years.

I wanted to connect with you to see if you would be interested in discussing an offer for Sikh Awareness. Even if you are not open to selling right now, it would still be great to make contact so I can make your acquaintance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

All the best,

Faith Lopez
(512) 766-6202

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

We have to be ready for them to try and pull the plug on us anytime. 

Neo, I hope you've backed everything up???? There are decades of learning stored here. 

Internet might go down as well bro. Spread the word and create awareness in the community. People need to be ready to survive without the Internet (which might be pretty damn hard for most people).

Bhul chuk maaf

4 hours ago, sarabatam said:
I recently gotta offer from someone random to "buy" sikhawareness. There is no price - one can put for our Sikhawareness. I am trying my best not to respond at all and write a response- F**ck off!..crazy looks like some sort of scam too. 

Hi,

I’m just checking in to make sure everything is well and you received my last email.

Is the possibility of selling Sikh Awareness Forum of interest to you now, or perhaps sometime in the future?

Faith Lopez
(512) 766-6202

Hi,

Hope this day finds you and your community well. My name is Faith Lopez and I handle acquisitions for GroupBuilder. We own a network of blogs and forums on a variety of topics and have been developing content websites for over 20 years.

I wanted to connect with you to see if you would be interested in discussing an offer for Sikh Awareness. Even if you are not open to selling right now, it would still be great to make contact so I can make your acquaintance.

All the best,

Faith Lopez
(512) 766-6202

Bro, if it's a scam, please do report it to the Police. Don't take this lightly.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 4/15/2022 at 1:31 PM, sarabatam said:

Hi,

Faith Lopez
(512) 766-6202

Hi,

All the best,

Faith Lopez
(512) 766-6202

If I wanted to control a narrative and malign a people. I'd pose as them online. Maybe have a forum. Now if a new forum pops up, with propoganda from the beginning, it gets no traction. It looks counterfeit. 

But if you buy a forum. With years of actual content, that would pass a smell check, because it is real, you can then add your narrative on top. 

It would appear ss is not in the hands of Sikhs already. The concerted efforts there by trolls and unmasked operatives made a full showing there. 

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

We need to deposit all media here. We're down to one forum. 

All though flattering and humbling but ideally, strategically it be nice to have more Sikh forums..more the better I personally missed sikhportal.com, sikhee.com, Sikh history.com had great content in the past.

25 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

All though flattering and humbling but ideally, strategically it be nice to have more Sikh forums..more the better I personally missed sikhportal.com, sikhee.com, Sikh history.com had great content in the past.

Well friend. It's this site now. Lol. And a few audio and text repositories, and if you pay attention many of those are disappearing.