Smart sikh politics in UP!

1 hour ago, proudkaur said:

Now i understand why the gurus laid so much importance on sovereignty. We are powerless right now and cant do anything.

Guru ji also stressed the importance of weaponry as tools to maintain our freedom. So when you think about it, the sovereignty Guru ji stressed is coupled with the ability to protect it. And this was never solely down to any small, non-functional, kirpan.  

ਲੂਟ ਕੂਟ ਲੀਜਤ ਤਿਨੈ ਜੇ ਬਿਨੁ ਬਾਧੇ ਜਾਇ ॥੨੪॥

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

This reminds me of listening to Panth Parkash granth lately of how Adina Beg came to the Sikhs and asked them to ally with him to fight Abdali, as well as forming an alliance with the Marhattas. A tripartite pact was agreed with the Sikhs easily being the smallest party. The Marhattas reneged on their pact but luckily Sikhs withdrew from the camp before Marhattas managed to attack them.

Dalits.

And who is there that will ally with the Sikhs? Most people around the world haven't heard of us or our troubles in Panjab/India.

If you think about it, we Sikhs couldn't do anything to save Afghani Sikhs since 1992.

Parchar goes well with the overall Black Dharam. 

8 minutes ago, HSD said:

image.jpeg.b719254c29cd5793ca8dab81600109b1.jpeg

lol just seen shame on bjp trending on twitter. Apparently arabs were boycotting modi due to some remarks made by a bjp worker stating their prophet married a 6 year old and then bjp suspened her after this and hindus are going mad that bjp is not a Hindu party and they wont vote for them.

18 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Dalits are hardcore Hindu's now.

And our lot failed in this respect by treating them exactly how Gurmat says we shouldn't. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

That's a very easy way of letting ourselves off the hook.

No-one is letting anyone of the hook, least of all ourselves.

Oh, they are worse than us, so it's okay. 

They are worse than us, that can never be disputed but the whole scenario is not as black and white as that. The fact is that on the whole across India, Dalits in Panjab have a much better existence than Dalits outside Panjab.

Mate, we're having problems with hordes of apnay convert to xtianity in Panjab itself.

And what are they given to convert? The missionaries say "we will pay your school fees, for healthcare and for food" etc but they still receive little of what is promised.

Just like how the Congress and BJP have promised them "atta and daal" schemes but ended up giving them nothing.

My village is full of Christians who know nothing about Christianity, they are there for the few free things they get. Like some eggs on a Sunday after service.

Inadequate parchaar is a big reason.

But that doesn't affect just Dalits. Thats a whole other issue affecting the Panth.

An inability to resonate with the day to day lives and needs of people. 

And so is this. There are so many poor jat sikhs. Probably more jats kill themselves in one year than Dalits kill themselves in a decade in Panjab.

On 6/8/2022 at 2:33 AM, chatanga1 said:

To claim that Dalits are somehow footsoldiers in the Hindutva army is a stretch of the imagination that is given colour by our India-loving Sikh traitors. 

Dalits almost worship Ambedkar and Ambedkar was very much against Gita of krishan, the most worshipped book of upper caste Hindus.

https://roundtableindia.co.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4347:essays-on-the-bhagwat-gita-philosophic-defence-of-counter-revolution-krishna-and-his-gita&catid=119:feature&Itemid=132

Dr. Ambedkar

Another dogma to which the Bhagvat Gita comes forward to offer a philosophic defence is Chaturvarnya. The Bhagvat Gita, no doubt, mentions that the Chaturvarnya is created by God and therefore sacrosanct. But it does not make its validity dependent on it. It offers a philosophic basis to the theory of Chaturvarnya by linking it to the theory of innate, inborn qualities in men. The fixing of the Varna of man is not an arbitrary act says the Bhagvat Gita. But it is fixed according to his innate, inborn qualities.

====================

Similarly childish is the defence of the Bhagvat Gita of the dogma of chaturvarnya. Krishna defends it on the basis of the Guna theory of the Sankhya. But Krishna does not seem to have realized what a fool he has made of himself. In the chaturvarnya there are four Varnas. But the gunas according to the Sankhyas are only three. How can a system of four varnas be defended on the basis of a philosophy which does not recognise more than three varnas?

============

The second injunction is laid down in Chapter XVIII verses 41-48. In this Krishna tells that every one do the duty prescribed for his Varna and no other and warns those who worship him and are his devotees that they will not obtain salvation by mere devotion but by devotion accompanied by observance of duty laid down for his Varna. In short, a Shudra however great he may be as a devotee will not get salvation if he has transgressed the duty of the Shudra—namely to live and die in the service of the higher classes.

•  
  •  

Dr. Ambedkar

The philosophic defence offered by the Bhagvat Gita of the Kshtriya’s duty to kill is to say the least puerile. To say that killing is no killing because what is killed is the body and not the soul is an unheard of defence of murder. This is one of the doctrines which make some people say that the doctrines make one’s hair stand on their end. If Krishna were to appear as a lawyer acting for a client who is being tried for murder and pleaded the defence set out by him in the Bhagvat Gita there is not the slightest doubt that he would be sent to the lunatic asylum. Similarly childish is the defence of the Bhagvat Gita of the dogma of chaturvarnya. Krishna defends it on the basis of the Guna theory of the Sankhya. But Krishna does not seem to have realized what a fool he has made of himself. In the chaturvarnya there are four Varnas. But the gunas according to the Sankhyas are only three. How can a system of four varnas be defended on the basis of a philosophy which does not recognise more than three varnas?

Raam killed a shudra because shudra was reciting vedaas.

I hv a challenge.

Even today, dalit and OBC girls are mercilessly raped by upper caste Hindus. In Rajasthan, there are separate water wells for upper castes.

Give me a dalit boy for couple of days. Give me newspaper cuttings of the rapes of dalit girls. I will explain to this dalit boy the way they hv been treated even worse than animals by upper caste Hindus for 1000s of years. I can change this dalit boy into a suicide bomber who can blow up a temple of upper caste Hindus.

Just now, shastarSingh said:

Raam killed a shudra because shudra was reciting vedaas.

I hv a challenge.

Even today, dally and OBC girls are mercilessly raped by upper caste Hindus. In Rajasthan, there are separate water wells for upper castes.

Give me a dalit boy for couple of days. Give me newspaper cuttings of the rapes of dalit girls. I will explain to this dalit boy the way they hv been treated even worse than animals by upper caste Hindus for 1000s of years. I can change this dalit boy into a suicide bomber who can blow up a temple of upper caste Hindus.

Even today statue of mannu(who wrote evil mannu smriti) is established in front of a court, in rajasthanMay be high court.

3 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Dharam Rai has a special treatment for Dharmis who do aDharam. That's how military law works. Higher standard based on oath. 

Far different than atheists, and conscious satanists even.