What is BRICS?

On 1/5/2023 at 2:49 AM, HSD said:

The Saudis aren’t buying Russian oil. If you had passed GCSE Chemistry you would know that the oil that comes out of the ground has to be processed into other products before it can be useful. The Saudis have their own refineries that run on the stuff from their own wells. They don’t have the spare capacity to process other people’s crude oil. They also have lower production costs than Russia so it makes no sense for them to buy oil from them. It’s actually India that has the spare capacity and has been buying Russian oil for a below market price before shipping it to the EU. Putting sanctions on raw materials is always stupid as once it’s on a ship it is difficult to tell where it came from. That price cap won’t do anything apart from cause more headaches for certain importers. 

HSD......wrong. Where you run off too........

Just In 

Imran Khan arrested and beaten huge crowds racing towards army bases  Pakistan verge of civil war  and economy collapse

ill get back to this soon with some reports and videos major ramifications for northern India 

31 minutes ago, Veer said:

I can start a thread if you guys are interested? This may be a major issue with ramifications for all us northerners. 

I think some people will be more prone to making it a bigger issue than it is. Maybe it will have implications for northerners, maybe they wont be so great. Let's see how things go. 

1 hour ago, Veer said:

I can start a thread if you guys are interested? This may be a major issue with ramifications for all us northerners. 

Please do, it would be interesting. Have heard a lot over the years about disunity in Pak, and that it will not remain united/stable forever

14 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sounds like our homeland is up for grabs eh....about that....

It’s close bro unless somebody bails them out but that’s temporary.

if I remember correctly they are 126 billion in debt. 

but this is the first time people are actually going after the military and shouting Azaadi, Is gunda garde ke piche varde hai, 

On the Indian side after repeated threats in print and media about taking POK including from the PM himself last week they are marshalling forces near POK 

nukes, migration by pakis to india and abroad, safety of minorities in Pakistan and their places of worship are major issues. 

1 hour ago, Veer said:

nukes, migration by pakis to india and abroad, safety of minorities in Pakistan and their places of worship are major issues. 

This.

And knowing some of our fudhoo lot back home, they'd lay a welcoming mat for grooming gangs to get embedded. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

This.

And knowing some of our fudhoo lot back home, they'd lay a welcoming mat for grooming gangs to get embedded. 

Remember this last year? Helped awaken some Sikhs.

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/89621-sikh-farmers-vs-muslim-gujjar-clash-in-majitha-amritsar/#comment-782198

But, I agree that too many back home don't have enough suspicion about intentions of Muslims of their numbers increase .

@Veerwill create a new thread 

It seems like India IS selling products made from processed Russian crude oil to the west? 

On 5/9/2023 at 11:50 AM, dalsingh101 said:

I don't know if this has anything to do with BRICS myself? 

Maybe start another thread for it? 

Just an interesting aside, Reuters website says:

ALLEGED PROPERTY FRAUD

Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah told reporters that Khan had been arrested by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) after he ignored notices to turn himself in.

He said Khan and his wife were accused of having received, when he was still prime minister, land worth up to 7 billion rupees ($24.7 million) from a property developer who had been charged in Britain with money laundering.

Sanaullah added that British authorities had returned 190 million pounds ($240 million) to Pakistan in connection with money laundering, but that Khan had returned the money to the developer instead of keeping it in the national exchequer.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/former-pakistan-pm-imran-khan-arrested-geo-tv-2023-05-09/

Shoot. Same story in this country but nobody gets arrested. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/8/2023 at 2:13 AM, dalsingh101 said:

HSD......wrong. Where you run off too........

The video doesn’t work. From what you quoted I’m guessing it has something to do with the Saudis importing oil. I went and had a look and found this:

image.jpeg.e54008c2b549c570de926566764f1ed1.jpeg
Looks like the Saudis only started to import diesel from Russia in significant quantities from March 2023, not when you stated so. It also seems they’re doing it to stabilise the price as production cuts only get them so far before it begins to affect the actual infrastructure for oil extraction and processing. 

Regardless, where are you hiding? Don’t tell me you’re upset by what the closeted  types have said to you…..