Poor girls under 10 working and picking wheat grains and fallen mangoes!

27 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

@shastarSingh

I hope you realise now, that when you spout out the usual jut horseshyte about how 'hardworking' they are, to people who actually know what goes on back home, especially with the genuinely poor and vulnerable - you just show yourself to be a maha-fudhu of the highest order. 

I just wrote jatts were hardworking. Present generation do make use of labour.

37 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

They are lazy, self-entitled, two-faced c**ts these days. 

Plus, you saying that, whilst you're physically lazy yourself, makes you an even bigger clown. 

I m not that lazy. I can drive car for 14 hours in one go and take cold shower even in winters.

Come to India and have a gun battle with me in the forest area of Sri Anandpur Sahib. Don’t worry I will use the monkey gun,so I won’t kill you, just injure you.

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I m not that lazy. I can drive car for 14 hours in one go and take cold shower even in winters.

Come to India and have a gun battle with me in the forest area of Sri Anandpur Sahib. Don’t worry I will use the monkey gun,so I won’t kill you, just injure you.

Jut comedian. 

6 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Aajaa tarkhanaa let’s hv a fight. Stop living in uk prosperity which was made by exploiting the colonies.

Pagal, sudaee, anti-psychotic goli khaan wallah jutta. Whilst your dirty jaat has been promoting gundh and bhangra here, some of us have been actively teaching against that low life culture. 

Anyway, do you have an older brother? If so, why not follow your own culture and jump on your pubbhi, and share her with him? That way you can be a true dirty jut and overcome your issue with being repulsive to women too at the same time.  Bwaaaaaahhhh!! 

6 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Stop living in uk prosperity which was made by exploiting the colonies.

You'd be in a diaspora too, if your Canadian ex-wife didn't reject you for hiding your paagalness and laziness - and sent you packing back home. Now you're probably trying to find some other family to try and con for a wife.    

30 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Who needs enemies if we hv fellow sikhs like dallysingh 

mocking someone’s mental health.

mocking a sad event in one’s personal life

mocking an entire community and calling an entire community Kanjars and gandh.

even pendus hv better sense of what to say and what not to say than you.

He's just trying to wind you up, and he doesn't mean anything in half of what he says

3 hours ago, Premi said:

He's just trying to wind you up, and he doesn't mean anything in half of what he says

Not at all. F**k this snake jut panchodaa. I can tell how he was getting excited about bringing in other dirty haryana jaat fudhus in the panth  - a people who raped and murdered Sikhs in my own lifetime (i.e. after Indira's send off), what he's on. 

The only bigger c**ts than this guy (on forums) are probably ranjeet and proactive on SS. 

Judh jut pra hunday nay, vairheeaan de kee lorh aah.

It's this pagal c**t that keeps on bringing his jut self-aggrandising crap when he can squeeze it in. And all criticisms I've made are 110% valid, the kunjar bhangra/giddah culture comes from there. Celebrating alcohol is a big part of their culture. They've turned Sikh men into gandu looking balle balle peacocks dancing on stages looking like trannies. Then the whole criminality and inherent two-facedness. Look a Canada to see what sort of soulless cesspit these people will create if not put in check.  Plus he likes to ignore the long term, systemic abuse and exploitation of dalits by his biraderi brethren. 

He's been crying about the lot of juts when he can actually see the real poverty in India. Shame on him. 

22 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Not at all. F**k this snake jut panchodaa. I can tell how he was getting excited about bringing in other dirty haryana jaat fudhus in the panth  - a people who raped and murdered Sikhs in my own lifetime (i.e. after Indira's send off), what he's on. 

The only bigger c**ts than this guy (on forums) are probably ranjeet and proactive on SS. 

Judh jut pra hunday nay, vairheeaan de kee lorh aah.

It's this pagal c**t that keeps on bringing his jut self-aggrandising crap when he can squeeze it in. And all criticisms I've made are 110% valid, the kunjar bhangra/giddah culture comes from there. Celebrating alcohol is a big part of their culture. They've turned Sikh men into gandu looking balle balle peacocks dancing on stages looking like trannies. Then the whole criminality and inherent two-facedness. Look a Canada to see what sort of soulless cesspit these people will create if not put in check.  Plus he likes to ignore the long term, systemic abuse and exploitation of dalits by his biraderi brethren. 

He's been crying about the lot of juts when he can actually see the real poverty in India. Shame on him. 

As much as a lot of what you say is exaggeration and half-joking, I'm sure you can see it's the same with our Veer , @shastarSingh. And he always speaks of you respectfully except when he's joking, and he is naram dil wala

I don't want to continue this topic too much, but although Tarkhaans are relatively much lower in number in our Sikh population, they seem to love  promoting Panjabi music and alcohol as much, at least in the UK. Many of the folk singers are of other castes also. 

I don't see much difference between them and jats in the UK. Are there big differences in Panjab that I am not aware of? Maybe @shastarSingh and @kdsingh80 might know better

1 hour ago, Premi said:

I don't see much difference between them and jats in the UK. Are there big differences in Panjab that I am not aware of? Thanks 

I think they are like cheese and chalk. You must be mad and blind not to notice the differences. What you're describing possibly is the effects of 'majority influence' on some tarkhans where they too are jumping on the marasi bandwagon and have gone into ostentatious, overblown jut cultural practices. Tarkhans have a VERY different culture than juts. Juts are ones who've deviously created an obnoxious apartheid in pends, and you must be borderline insane not to notice how tarkhans are generally more reserved than juts. Just look at the retarded movie 'culture' and idiotic music scene juts have created as a perfect exemplar of what they are like when unrestrained.   No self -respecting tarkhan would have taken this route. Plus juts have a much closer relationship with sullay as that is where their majority is. Just because some nonthinking tarkhans have jumped onto what has now become low brow 'majority apna culture' which stems from juts, doesn't make them similar. Most tarkhan elders (of my time) would cringe at the idea of tarkhans prancing around like most juts seem to be naturally inclined to do. This was considered 'kunjar culture'. 

In the past we might have thought it was just harmless - but seeing how it has now spread like wildfire and is becoming some sort of defining image of us - enough is enough - it needs to be robustly challenged. We've got the example of Canada as a warning to the UK of where we could end up if we don't be mindful. 

Desi jatt paun bhangra

19 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Most tarkhan elders (of my time) would cringe at the idea of tarkhans prancing around like most juts seem to be naturally inclined to do. This was considered 'kunjar culture'. 

I think many/most elders of whatever background Sikh, had the same opinion. Not just Tarkhaans...I remember reading an interview with Taz of Stereo Nation who was of Saini background and I think his family came to UK from Africa; his father was not happy about his career choice that singing/performing is 'Mirasi da kam'. And I know plenty of my own elder relatives who have been/are against drinking and limit their dancing . So singling out Tarkhaans as having better judgement/values is definitely misleading. 

Are you saying Tarkhans would not dance or drink socially or at weddings, at all,  if not for jatt culture? I doubt that . You're just making excuses for them. Haven't there been lots of Tarkhaan musicians in the UK like Kuljit Bhamra, Channi of Alaap group, KS Bhamra, Dipps Bhamra, Bally Sagoo, and Jas Virdee. Or is it all the fault of jatts for 'turning' them that way...

What exactly is Tarkhan culture in the UK then? @shastarSinghmight actually know better what it is in the pinds/Punjab as he lives there, and you have not lived for any significant part of your life. 

Maybe jatts are the majority of the 'performers' in Punjabi movies, and much of the Punjabi music industry, but the 'strings' (directors, music/film company owners) seem to be pulled by Hindu Punjabis or Khatri Sikhs, especially in the previous century. Maybe we should look at these shehar wale more if pointing finger. 

19 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

In the past we might have thought it was just harmless - but seeing how it has now spread like wildfire and is becoming some sort of defining image of us - enough is enough - it needs to be robustly challenged. We've got the example of Canada as a warning to the UK of where we could end up if we don't be mindful. 

Agree fully - this lead to degeneracy in the UK and as you have said before, Paks were wise to this early on. I don't think the 'gangster' scene in Canada was closely linked to 'bhangra' unless you know different. 

@sarabatam what do you think , Ji ?

1 minute ago, Premi said:

I think many/most elders of whatever background Sikh, had the same opinion. Not just Tarkhaans...I remember reading an interview with Taz of Stereo Nation who was of Saini background and I think his family came to UK from Africa; his father was not happy about his career choice that singing/performing is 'Mirasi da kam'. And I know plenty of my own elder relatives who have been/are against drinking and limit their dancing . So singling out Tarkhaans as having better judgement/values is definitely misleading. 

I don't agree at all. You need to understand that tarkhans/lohaars had infinitely less time to prance about, and that their culture itself involves having to constantly learn and refine skills. Whether it be new trends in their fields, problem solving, learning to use new tools or just their own creativity coming into play. Geometry/mathematics and metallurgy played a big part in their culture. Plus their clientele would be diverse.  That's a whole different lifestyle and culture to the traditional jut one, Plus, you can see for yourself, where juts 'judgement' have taken their community - into colourful dancing bandher territory - and they aren't even remotely self conscious of how they are presenting themselves.......

Are you saying Tarkhans would not dance or drink socially or at weddings, at all,  if not for jatt culture? I doubt that . You're just making excuses for them. Haven't there been lots of Tarkhaan musicians in the UK like Kuljit Bhamra, Channi of Alaap group, KS Bhamra, Dipps Bhamra, Bally Sagoo, and Jas Virdee. Or is it all the fault of jatts for 'turning' them that way...

Yes, yes, yes and yes.  A lot of tarkhans are naturally creative people (comes with the territory) so when certain people opened up the 'culture' to incorporate the whole bhangra scene, they'd naturally excel at the creative side e.g. using computers to create new patterns and fuse musical influences around them.  We aren't immune to the majority cultural shyte around us either, and when we get into stuff, we can break new ground in creativity sometimes. 

Maybe jatts are the majority of the 'performers' in Punjabi movies, and much of the Punjabi music industry, but the 'strings' (directors, music/film company owners) seem to be pulled by Hindu Punjabis or Khatri Sikhs, especially in the previous century. Maybe we should look at these shehar wale more if pointing finger. 

Maybe what you are saying there is just born from that natural jut characteristic of taking absolutely no responsibility for the negative consequences of their culture/actions but literally making a song and dance about things, if they feel they can boost themselves up over something they've did. Even if what you are suggesting is true, it again points at poor judgement from juts for jumping on this with so much (characteristic) gusto. 

I don't think the 'gangster' scene in Canada was closely linked to 'bhangra' unless you know different. 

Well, the police over there do believe that violence spikes when you get a surge of that moosewala type shyte coming out in the music scene so.....

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

constantly learn and refine skills. Whether it be new trends in their fields,

Were they attending train courses ? Or reading magazines or books for this ?

21 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

'majority influence

No one was being forced

And wasn't it more a African Sikh thing (when they came to UK in 1970s, majority of whom were Tarkhaans) for women to be drinking alcohol ? At least in the UK, Tarkhaans have had some original input into degeneracy of our community. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Well, the police over there do believe that violence spikes when you get a surge of that moosewala type shyte coming out in the music scene so.....

The 'gangster' stuff in Canada was imitation of the 'thug life' culture from the inner cities of the USA in the 1980's/1990's, not related to 'bhangra' to my knowledge. And it probably still is; the bhangra stuff maybe is linked but not the main causation.

39 minutes ago, Premi said:

Were they attending train courses ? Or reading magazines or books for this ?

It was mainly internally driven. There was a culture of creativity. I was speaking to someone recently who was talking about growing up back in the day, our elders didn't just know how to make furniture or put up skirting boards, hang doors, install locks etc. I remember when we'd ask (say during the Bruce Lee era), they'd make us nunchakas, tonfus. They'd know how to make traditional toys too, like rattles and spinning tops. They'd make their own tools and tool boxes. Even during partition (despite jut lies about the prevalence of guns from their selling out to their colonialist masters), they'd make weapons to help the community protect itself.  

No one was being forced

And wasn't it more a African Sikh thing (when they came to UK in 1970s, majority of whom were Tarkhaans) for women to be drinking alcohol ? At least in the UK, Tarkhaans have had some original input into degeneracy of our community. 

Typical jut comment.......

The point wasn't about being forced, but letting idiocy proliferate in the community.  And as you can see (and have commented on previously), we can clearly see from our 'modren' Panjabi movie and music industry exactly whose taken front stage in normalising and spreading various types fudhooness to new levels. As for women drinking comment, I wouldn't know as I'm not from Africa, but at least those women weren't making and singing countless songs about being plastered like some communities..... 

You may be right that some tarkhans have had input into the degeneracy in the UK, but look at Canada and Panjab itself to see the force that encourages and fosters this. At least here, we are starting to kick back at the degeneracy - in those other places juts are accelerating and spreading the degenerate, bewakoof culture still. 

JATT DA MUQABALA Video Song | Sidhu Moosewala | Snappy | New Songs 2018 -  YouTube

Popular Jatt - Azaan Ft. Mista Baaz (Full Video) - New Punjabi Songs 2019 -  Latest Punjabi Song 2019 - YouTube

Sharabi Jatt by Karma Topper, Gurlez Akhtar on Amazon Music - Amazon.co.uk

The 'gangster' stuff in Canada was imitation of the 'thug life' culture from the inner cities of the USA in the 1980's/1990's, not related to 'bhangra' to my knowledge. And it probably still is; the bhangra stuff maybe is linked but not the main causation.

It may not be the main causation, but it is telling to note the apnay who've mostly jumped on it and consumed it. Now if some tarkhan boy grows up in this majority influence and turns like this, you'd deny how it was jut trends that normalised it in the first place.

image.jpeg.40b9eea6a1ae89f74193a920c44d5b49.jpeg  

How do you think the socio-economic condition of the UK Sikh population would be different today in terms of e.g.  jobs, education , sexual grooming victims and relationship to Panjabi music and alcohol if the numbers and patterns  of jatts and Tarkhaans immigration were reversed ?

Would Sikhs have less of 'balle - balle' reputation? Would there be a better/stronger 'street' reputation?

4 hours ago, Premi said:

How do you think the socio-economic condition of the UK Sikh population would be different today in terms of e.g.  jobs, education , sexual grooming victims and relationship to Panjabi music and alcohol if the numbers and patterns  of jatts and Tarkhaans immigration were reversed ?

Would Sikhs have less of 'balle - balle' reputation? Would there be a better/stronger 'street' reputation?

Well, look at yourself bro. I know teenage girls who are probably tougher than you.....

But you have hit on a serious topic I've been thinking quite a bit about recently. Will give my thoughts on it shortly.