sikh camps

guv

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob will be availabe at the Chigwell camp from 12:00am 21st August non-stop till 12:00am 27th August, where he will sign autographs, give parchaar to the masses, try to convert non-Amritdharees to Nihangs (if there are mainly other Nihangs present), Taksali's (if there are mainly other Taksali's presents), AKJ (if there are mainly other AKJer's present), aliens, frogs, witches, Islam, etc. You name, if it makes him popular he'll preach it!

Bob will also interrupt any private conversation you have, hijack it, and make it public. Anything you tell him in confidence will remain so, for about 10 seconds.

Also, and most importantly, BOB DOES NOT USE A BOTTLE. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

think about ppl. a cucumber as a metaphorical symbol.

cucumbers are long and hard... and according to neo, it's also sweet... i dunno how much of this is from his personal experience, but i'm not sayin nemore'n that. figure the rest out for urselves...

but i gotta say. u're purdy brave neo for makin ur affections known in such a public manner. good for u, dude!

chiiiiiii chiiiii sharam nahi aundii tenu...tera baraie naarak hovaie...oh vahiguroo baksh laie kalyug tuooo...

I m pure as ganga... i cant be apavitar ......stop those dirty thoughts lady...ju know i m not that type... (in freshie accent) :LOL::LOL::LOL:

cucumbers are long and hard... and according to neo, it's also sweet... i dunno how much of this is from his personal experience, but i'm not sayin nemore'n that. figure the rest out for urselves...

long, hard & sweet... er... sugarcane! :roll: u filthy people! what were u all thinking?!? :P (especially sukhi & neo!... disgusting!)

beast, please do not mock what u do not understand. there is a very valid explanation as to why boba ji does not use a bottle.

boba ji is acting in accordance with the maryada of samparda bakwaas. this is an ancient order that harks back to the days of baba pakhandi ji kanedawale, who wrote in chittarguptasamayamayamadingdong sutram:

panise chittaranganam chittarangachela peyam,

svayalama bobalob che bakwaas lagayam.

which roughly translates to:

oh fool, why dost thou hesitate? become one with the essence of the bakwaas, by taking the sweet nectar of the great swami bobalo

[nb. baba pakhandi's teacher swami befkoof prophesised the coming of a swami bobalo when the world becomes consumed in the fire of egocentricism & there is a worldwide shortage of high quality manure] drink so that thou becomest a chittarangachela*,

drink of the water that falls from swami bobalo's immaculate gluteus maximus.

[*chittarangachela refers to the devoted follower who meditates on swami bobalo's posterior with every breath]

during a highly spiritual ecstasy dhan boba ji experienced (with his shawl) while watching videos in his flat, he had darshan of swami befkoof. swami ji imparted on him the secrets of the universe, consciousness, manure & the ancient maryada of samparda bakwaas. it was then that dhan dhan boba ji realised that he was indeed one & the same as the great swami bobalo prophesised by swami befkoof hundreds of thousands of years ago!

thus boba ji began his spiritual journey spreading all that he knew (& a lot that he didn't) to all those he met, using the tried & tested methods of samparda bakwaas. it was during his journey that dhan boba ji realised the greatness of his posterior. it held the secrets of the entire universe. through it words of truth were uttered. & since words came from his derriere, from his mouth came... er... anyway, back to the point of my post.

any water which comes in contact with boba ji's venerated posterior became pavittar. it is for this reason dhan dhan boba ji does not use a bottle. it would be complete blasphemy for him to flush this holy water down into the sewers.

dhan dhan maharishi baba boba ji pavittarchittarwale!!! tuhi napumsuk!!

nb. all evidence of baba pakhandi, swami befkoof & the maryada of samparda bakwaas were lost thousands of years ago. all we know about them has come from dhan boba ji.

i hope that clears up any confusion & doubts anybody may have had... now who's up for some sweet sweet nectar?? :LOL:

Bob will be availabe at the Chigwell camp from 12:00am 21st August non-stop till 12:00am 27th August, where he will sign autographs, give parchaar to the masses, try to convert non-Amritdharees to Nihangs (if there are mainly other Nihangs present), Taksali's (if there are mainly other Taksali's presents), AKJ (if there are mainly other AKJer's present), aliens, frogs, witches, Islam, etc. You name, if it makes him popular he'll preach it!

Bob will also interrupt any private conversation you have, hijack it, and make it public. Anything you tell him in confidence will remain so, for about 10 seconds.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

There is also another reason not to get on the bad side of boba ji. You see, the man's spirituality is so high that he is able to talk to himself in his past lives (that or he snores a lot when he sleeps). I think this sakhi will tell u abt his bhagti:

Two Gursikhs were standing outside talking during one of the camps when Bob approached. Within the two Gursikhs he could see something, so he went over and interrupted their conversation (it couldn't have been anything that important). He imparted on them a wisdom which still helps them in their daily lives.

For he revealed that he and Niddar Singh (Gurdev of the Akali Nihang Baba Darbara Singh Sanatan Sikh Shastar Vidiya Akhara and Jathedar of Budha Dal UK Shromani Panth Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa 96 Crore Budha Dal Chaldah Vaheer) were in fact brothers in their past lives.

The two Gursikhs fell at his feet.

Reports that they were actually on the floor laughing were unsubstantiated.

In conclusion: the man is a legend

dhan dhan dhan dhan maharishi vadbhagi (self-proclaimed) shastar vidiya ustad baba boba ji brahmgiani jathedar shromani samparda bakwaas!!! vah vah vah!!! tuhi jatha, tuhi sewak, tuhi sant, tuhi chela!!

let us all come together under the brown nishan sahib of baba bobalob ji & listen to his vichaar.