Vahiguroo da Abhyaas...

I was just reading personal dairy of sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib..its called Ishwar Amolak...found out this paragraph interesting regarding Naam Simran.

This is one of many ways explained by baba isher singh ji...I ll find more techniques and post it on this thread.

Va Va Da Abhyaas Nabhi Ch Karo

(Doing Simran of Va Va on Nabhi/Navel )

Hi Hi Di Awaaz Hiradaie Ch

(Doing Simran of hi hi on the heart)

Gu Gu Kant ch Karo

(Doing Simran Gu on the kant/near throat)

And

Ru Ru Di Awaaz Mastaak mai Ratan Kartaie Hoye Birti Kou Nirgun Atma Mein Lin Kar Duo

(Doing Simran Ru Ru on the Mastaak/third eye)

So its a cycle - Va ( on Nabhi) Hi(on heart) Gu (on Kant) Ru(On Mastak/third eye).

Thats one cycle....I dont know...this cycle or stage explained in the book is the first intial stage to the simran or second last stage in simran....

• 1 month later...

Another way of doing taught by raj yogi siriman baba attar singh ji maharaj maustanaisahib.

Method of Nam - Simran (Meditation) -

Feel the presence of the Almighty within, with full faith and devotion, recite the Divine Name with the tongue in the beginning - the lips and the tongue continue gently moving up and down and slowly go on uttering 'Waheguru', 'Waheguru' at a stretch with love and attention; then by and by continue uttering 'Waheguru', 'Waheguru', gently with the tip of the tongue touching the palate and the lips remaining almost still; in the third stage with breathing - 'Wahe' should go along with the breath while inhaling and 'Guru' should emerge alongwith the breath while exhaling.

"Bahar Bhitter Eko Janaho Eh Gur giam Batai" (684)

By reciting the Divine Name in this way and after continuous intense meditation, the fourth stage is bestowed upon the searcher in which the Divine word and the devoted mind become one and merge.

"Kabir Too Too Karta To Hoohaa Mujh Meh Raha Na Hoohn.

Jab Aappa Par Ka Mit Gayaa Jat Dekhau tat Too" (1375)

But the essential requirement of all these steps of Nam-Simran is that one should do it realizing the presence of Akal Purakh within and every where.

"Gur Kee Murat Mun Meh Dhiaan.

Gur Kae Shabad Mantar Mun Maan.

Gur Kae Charan Ridae Lae Dharon.

Gur Parbrehm Sada Namaskaro" (864)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm looking for the tape by Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji: Audio meditation techniques and their phaul(fruit)............I tried: http://www.gursikhijeevan.com/media/audio/...Ji/Atmik_Bachan but it's NOT working.............I have around 5 files of Atmik Bachan, but none of that does explain Meditation Techniques.

Please post me the downloadable link.

Thanks

Das

Thanks Neo veerji,

I came to know the following techniques by Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji. Could you please guide me to source (Devan OR Atmik Bachan OR Diary)? I know the source of 1, 2 techniques......1st is from Baba Ji's diary and 2nd is from Babaji Atmik Bachan...................but I do NOT know about 3rd and 4th technique..................moreover is there any comparison for these techniques by Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji:

- Techniques given by sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib waley (sub branch of bhai dya singh samparda)

Jap(meditation) is also done by: SOURCE By Atmik Bachan

1. Baikri Bani- When one recites naam with javan(tongue), hout(lips), khaieyal(thoughts) that is called Baikari Bani.

2. Madhma Bani- When one recites naam in Kant(throat) without moving lips...just with the thoughts is called Madhma Bani.

3. Pasanti Bani- When one recites naam in hirda(heart).

4. Para Bani- When one recites naam in Nabhi(Navel) without moving tongue and with the thoughts. In this stage vahiguroo naam gets infused in rom rom of the body. Meditation goes in automatic mode. There is no need for concentration.

Gurmukh Rom Rom Har Dhavaie ||

After 4th stage, one gets to very high stage. Where one can hear(jap-resonance,dhuni) with their surati in pretty much everything in this creation ie- walls, birds, leafs, animals, human being, even from realms (bhramands).

Dharat Patal Akash Hai Meri Jindaeriye

Sab Har Har Naam Dhavaiya Ram ||

2nd technique: SOURCE By Babaji's Diary

Gu Gu Kant ch Karo

And

Ru Ru Di Awaaz Mastaak mai Ratan Kartaie Hoye Birti Kou Nirgun Atma Mein Lin Kar Duo

So its a cycle - Va ( on Nabhi) Hi(on heart) Gu (on Kant) Ru(On Mastak/third eye).

Thats one cycle....I dont know...this cycle or stage explained in the book is the first intial stage to the simran or second last stage in simran....

3rd technique: SOURCE By Sant Baba Isher Singh JI ?????

This is also included in Soraj Parkash Granth.

According to a prasang(divan) on chapter of mata ajeeto kaur reaching enlightment. Mata ajeto kaur was under guidance of siri guroo gobind singh where she was taught all the "YOG SADHNA/Shabad Surat Marg where chakras are used", when mata ji did yog sadhna, when her birthi(dhyaan) reached - Trikurti/3rd eye..she started seeing the future e.g. the besiegement of Sri Anandpur Sahib, leaving the kila etc and the shaheedia of the char sahibjadey. After seeing this in a dream she asked Guru Gobind Singh jee whether this was true, Guru Sahib confirmed this.

Mata jee then told guru jee that she could not see all this pain happen and would rather die/ leave for Sachkand and asked permission to leave her body. Guru Sahib jee granted her permission and subsequently she did ishnaan, a Sukhmani Sahib da Paath and then left her body by reciting the mantar and with that mantar taking her prana on top and realising it via bhram randar nari( subtle vein) through dasam dwara.

4th technique: SOURCE By Sant Baba Isher Singh JI ?????

First concentrate on Sargun saroop of Vahiguroo while reciting shabad ie- Gur Ki Morat Man mein dhyaan Guru Ka shabad mantar man maan

then after mind becomes subtle, that shabad will automatically take you upper realms and that shabad will infuse in your surat

Thanks in advance

Das

• 2 weeks later...

I was just reading personal dairy of sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib..its called Ishwar Amolak...found out this paragraph interesting regarding Naam Simran.

This is one of many ways explained by baba isher singh ji...I ll find more techniques and post it on this thread.

Gu Gu Kant ch Karo

And

They also tell us about this techique in Kundalini Yoga. Its meant to be good doing this.

Some people when doing simran can feel the vibrations travel upwoulds in the body ending up in the Tenth Gate where you can feel it coming out. I think this techique is meant to encourage this to happend?

• 8 years later...
Guest harsharan000

Dhyan is consequence of good Simran.

So please concentrate on Simran.

Simran is a purifier, which makes our mind fit for His dhyan.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 8 years later...
On 1/14/2007 at 9:07 PM, das said:

I'm looking for the tape by Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji: Audio meditation techniques and their phaul(fruit)............I tried: http://www.gursikhijeevan.com/media/audio/...Ji/Atmik_Bachan but it's NOT working.............I have around 5 files of Atmik Bachan, but none of that does explain Meditation Techniques.

Please post me the downloadable link.

Thanks

Das

Understanding of correct Jugti is very important in Naam Abhiyaas. Suggest listenning to Prabhu Prapti Marg video serios (60 episodes) dedicates to Naam Abhiyaas by S. Hardial Singh (Retd IAS).

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2004 at 8:38 PM, SAadmin said:

So its a cycle - Va ( on Nabhi) Hi(on heart) Gu (on Kant) Ru(On Mastak/third eye)

How do you go about doing this?

Do you visualise each sound related to the area?

So if I recite "Vaheguru" should I visualise each sound on the body part. If I say "Va" I should visually be focused on my navel.