SachKhand

I certainly won't be going to SachKhand any time soon but I wanted to talk about this. Why do certain Sikhs say that ONLY Sikhs can go to Sachkhand and no one else can. Sikhs don't have a monopoly over Sachkhand, afterall we are all one in spirit, doesn't matter if you are Sufi, Jewish, Bhuddist or whatever. Other religons (or spiritual paths) talk about merging into God too so why do some people keep on ranting that you have to take birth as a Sikh before merging with the Infinte One?

Singh47,

Can you give your reasons why you think sikhs can only go to sachkhand and no one else??

Seriously, man you people are making Sikhi an wahabi sect...whats next Singhs taking arms and say kafirs, kafirs , kafirs and start executing people from different cultures and religion if they dont convert or accept what the beleive in.... ??

I woulnt be suprised if this happens... if akj, heretics sgpc keeps staying in power like this... :roll:

N30 Singh, you are way too passionate. You need to think more logically for a minute before labeling me a ‘wahabi’ or some other Muslim sect.

First of all other people don’t even believe the concept of a Sach Khand.

Muslims believes his ultimate destination is Jannat with many beautiful hoors a big mansion with a lush gardens, where a river of honey flows.

A Buddhist’s ultimate goal is Nirvana not Sachkhand.

A Christian’s goal is heaven where only the believers of Jesus will enter.

A Hindu has a number of different goels because there are a number of types of Hindus.

-Shaiv Hindu will go to Kialaash Parbat (the abode of Shiva)

-Vaishnav Hindu will go to Vaikunth (the abode of Vishnu)

-a Hindu who is inclined towards Brahma will go to Brahmpuri (although there are not that many Hindus who revere Brahma).

-A regular Hindu who had done Bhagti and good Karma will go to Swarag-lok which is the abode of Inder dev the king of the Devtas.

Non of these people believe that their goal is Sachkhand. If a Muslim, Hindu, Christian etc is blessed with Naam dhi Daat then their might be a chance. But if they do receive Naam Dhi Daat, I don’t think we can classify them as being Muslim, Hindu, Christian because then they would be considered heretics by their respective faiths.

BTW, you’re the only person here acting like an intolerant Wahabi. Every chance you get you attack Sikhs who don’t agree to your views. What are you going to do next, behead every Sikh who doesn’t agree with your views like Abu Zarqawi does in Iraq. May Baba Ishar SIngh Jee bless you with some tolerance.

Singh47,

That is not true, those are not the views of muslims, christains, hindus, bhuddists. These viewpoints of yours are uneducated, I know of Christains and Jewish, Hindu that do realise the goal is to merge with God. I'm sick of certain Sikhs saying that Jesus, Buddha, Krishan have only reached and stay in Gyan Khand.

Every one has a different path but they lead to same destination and that destination can ONLY be reached with God's grace.

-------------------

Here is Edgar Cayce's (He was Christain) point of view:

Our attraction to worldly desires can hinder the free expression of our souls and only when they are no longer a hindrance can our earth incarnations be finished. The free expression of our souls happens when our wills become compatible with the thoughts of God. At this time, our conscious spiritual identity with God will merge with our soul consciousness (subconscious mind). This is when the soul merges with the light of God. The return of the soul is the return of the thought that God imagined and is becoming aware of being a part of all God and everything.

---------------------

Here is Hindu point of view:

Too Many Gods! Too Much Confusion!

http://hinduism.about.com/cs/basics/a/aa072103a.htm

What is Brahman?

In Hinduism, the impersonal Absolute is called “Brahmanâ€. According to this pantheistic belief, everything in existence, living or non-living comes from it. Therefore, Hindus regard all things as sacred. We cannot equate Brahman with God, because God is male and is describable, and this takes away from the concept of the Absolute. Brahman is formless or “nirakaraâ€, and beyond anything that we can conceive of. However, it can manifest itself in myriad forms, including Gods and Goddesses, the “sakara†form of the Brahman.

According to Prof. Jeaneane Fowler of the University of Wales College, Newport: “The relationship between the many manifest deities and the unmanifest Brahman is rather like that between the sun and its rays. We cannot experience the sun itself but we can experience its rays and the qualities, which those rays have. And, although the sun’s rays are many, ultimately, there is only one source, one sun. So the Gods and Goddesses of Hinduism amount to thousands, all representing the many aspects of Brahman†(Hinduism: Beliefs, Practices and Scriptures)

-------------------------

I have heard that prophet mohammed and jesus christ give darshan to baba nand singh. It's written in his jeeven. They also give darshan to baba harnam singh in 'se kineheya'. i've only read the 2nd, basically they state that khalsa panth will take over the world. jesus christ says that he wants his panth to join the khalsa panth.

hopefully someone will read baba nand singh's jeevan and tell me what it says :) (I have some trouble with punjabi). anyways...that was a bit off topic.

I don't believe that whole all religions lead to the same place thing. They lead towards the same place. But without the humiltity and naam kamai a person gets with gurmantur and bani, how can they reach that high? just my thoughts

Muslims believes his ultimate destination is Jannat with many beautiful hoors a big mansion with a lush gardens, where a river of honey flows.

Wrong... Sufi sect in Islam beleive in Janat but not what you described...They beleive in Janat where their murshid lives... Baba Farid Ji did beleive in Allah, did beleive in concept of Janat as well.. but his perception of Janat was way different than what you described?? His perception of Janat was same as concept of sachkhand in Sikhi. Also called "Baihakhunt".

Here is state of an true fakir, true muslim....!

Tarak Duniya, Tarak Ukbhaa, Tarak Maulla, Tarak-Tarak. .... :D

A Buddhist’s ultimate goal is Nirvana not Sachkhand.

Nirvana is Mukhti/Liberation and you can tell me if person without mukhti is allowed in darbar of sachkhand?

By the way Buddhist have another term of Sachkhand... You gotta remembere there are so many terms/words that describe where god resides... Sachkhand is one of them... Even in gurbani... Sachkhand and Baikhunt are used interchangebly.

Their term is called "Lhayul" in tibetan which is same as Sachkhand.

A Hindu has a number of different goels because there are a number of types of Hindus.

-Shaiv Hindu will go to Kialaash Parbat (the abode of Shiva)

-Vaishnav Hindu will go to Vaikunth (the abode of Vishnu)

-a Hindu who is inclined towards Brahma will go to Brahmpuri (although there are not that many Hindus who revere Brahma).

-A regular Hindu who had done Bhagti and good Karma will go to Swarag-lok which is the abode of Inder dev the king of the Devtas.

I agree some of hindus have all different goals. But not all Hindus... just look around in sggs ji .. how many hindu bhagats we had (Bhagat Ravidas, Bhagat Kabir, Bhagat dhanna, Bhagat Namdev) and their lineages all did pooja of their murshad to get to sachkhand/baikhunt.... They all worshipped those who have met Nirankar/par-brahm and no puris(realms). Are you saying they didnt go to sachkhand?? Even though they did beleive guru-shish relationship.

Non of these people believe that their goal is Sachkhand. If a Muslim, Hindu, Christian etc is blessed with Naam dhi Daat then their might be a chance. But if they do receive Naam Dhi Daat, I don’t think we can classify them as being Muslim, Hindu, Christian because then they would be considered heretics by their respective faiths.

Buddhist, Hindus, sufis all get blessed by Naam mantra... different intitation....you will see cases like - gangka papan, Ajamal, Bhagat Dharu, Bhagat Parlad in SGGS ji which will disapprove your foolishness.

Its funny to see how much people really respect diversity in sggs ji ..Then they claim oh we are saviours, oh we do seva of Siri Guru Maharaj ji... they might be doing phsyical seva of sggs ji... but once you disown your guroo(shabad form) ... you become kanjari and wonder around everywhere.

BTW, you’re the only person here acting like an intolerant Wahabi. Every chance you get you attack Sikhs who don’t agree to your views. What are you going to do next, behead every Sikh who doesn’t agree with your views like Abu Zarqawi does in Iraq. May Baba Ishar SIngh Jee bless you with some tolerance.

heheheoeooeoeoeheheh ..This is funny..lol :LOL::LOL: ...

I am already blessed by him.. you dont need to care.... !

However, May Guru Nanak dev nirankar bless you with bibek buddhi.

khalsa panth will take over the world. jesus christ says that he wants his panth to join the khalsa panth.

Off course Khalsa who has control over his mind and connected with par-bhram nirankar shall rule the world whether its hindu, sikh, muslim, jew, christian, buddhist, janis etc. But not Wahabis aND Wahabis... They will get their mauh kala when they go from this world.... Death to Wahabism ... Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :evil: :evil: :evil:

First of all, you don’t even know the meaning of Baikunth. Baikunth is the Punjabi equivalent of Vaikunkh. In Punjab we replace Sanskrit ‘V’ and add ‘B’ with it. Similar to how Punjabi pronounce Guru Gobind Singh Jee and a Hindi speaker would pronounce it as Guru Govind Singh Jee.

Vaikunth is the abode of Vishnu where all faithful Vaishnavas who worship Ram Chandar/ Sri Krishan and other Vaishnav Avtars will go to. It is NOT Sachkhand. Only believers in Vaheguru will go to Sachkhand.

“Wrong... Sufi sect in Islam beleive in Janat but not what you described...They beleive in Janat where their murshid lives... Baba Farid Ji did beleive in Allah, did beleive in concept of Janat as well.. but his perception of Janat was way different than what you described?? His perception of Janat was same as concept of sachkhand in Sikhi. Also called "Baihakhunt".

Baba Farid Jee was a Bhagat of Vaheguru/Allah. He was beyond the mere Islamic Jannat. The Quran says one man will get many beautiful virgin girls as sexual companions in jannat:

Sura 44:51-55, "...Yes and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris. (beautiful virgins)"

Sura 52:17-20, "They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris (virgins) we shall wed them..."

The noble Quran also tells of the rivers in heaven awaiting the Momins:

Sura 47:15, (Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)?

Before making the mistake of equating the greatness of Baba Sheikh Farid to that of Islamic beliefs please read the Quran and it’s description of Jannat.

“Nirvana is Mukhti/Liberation and you can tell me if person without mukhti is allowed in darbar of sachkhand?

By the way Buddhist have another term of Sachkhand... You gotta remembere there are so many terms/words that describe where god resides... Sachkhand is one of them... Even in gurbani... Sachkhand and Baikhunt are used interchangebly.

Their term is called "Lhayul" in tibetan which is same as Sachkhand.â€

Now I know how little you really understand of other religions. First of all, how the heck do Buddhist get into Sachkhand when they don’t even believe in God? Do you even know anything about Budhism? Please visit the following website to get a better understand of Buddhism and whether or not they believe in God:

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/qanda03.htm

“I agree some of hindus have all different goals. But not all Hindus... just look around in sggs ji .. how many hindu bhagats we had (Bhagat Ravidas, Bhagat Kabir, Bhagat dhanna, Bhagat Namdev) and their lineages all did pooja of their murshad to get to sachkhand/baikhunt.... They all worshipped those who have met Nirankar/par-brahm and no puris(realms). Are you saying they didnt go to sachkhand?? Even though they did beleive guru-shish relationship.â€

Again those Hindus were blessed with Naam dhi Daat. They were not Vaishnav/Shaiv or yogis. And no they did not do Puja of a Murshid. Read Gurbani in which it is mentioned that they did Puja of Vaheguru.

“Its funny to see how much people really respect diversity in sggs ji ..Then they claim oh we are saviours, oh we do seva of Siri Guru Maharaj ji... they might be doing phsyical seva of sggs ji... but once you disown your guroo(shabad form) ... you become kanjari and wonder around everywhere.â€

Those who leave the path of Gurmat for exploration of other paths act like Kanjaris. Basically like Kanjaris they are not satisfied with one path, so they need to explore more and more. They just can’t get enough, they need as many Khasams as they can have.

“I am already blessed by him.. you dont need to care.... !

However, May Guru Nanak dev nirankar bless you with bibek buddhi.â€

YOU..Blessed??? lol…..

Never realized that hell has frozen over already….

First of all, you don’t even know the meaning of Baikunth. Baikunth is the Punjabi equivalent of Vaikunkh. In Punjab we replace Sanskrit ‘V’ and add ‘B’ with it. Similar to how Punjabi pronounce Guru Gobind Singh Jee and a Hindi speaker would pronounce it as Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

Vaikunth is the abode of Vishnu where all faithful Vaishnavas who worship Ram Chandar/ Sri Krishan and other Vaishnav Avtars will go to. It is NOT Sachkhand. Only believers in Vaheguru will go to Sachkhand.

Thats your twisted hinduised version of it.

Here is what i found it

source: http://www.angelfire.com/in/sidhu/marg.html

Check out the last paragraph:

The angels of death dare not come near the devotes of the true lord.”Nikth nah jaeo duth” Those who have remembered the lord in their lifetime and who utter the lord’s name go to the kingdom of god ”Ant kaal narayan simreh bhagat trilochan they jaan muktah…..” “Sachkandh wesah nirankar”from where there is no return.”Jin thenu dhan kehehah thay jaam nerh nah aeah” …..”Nau terah nirangkar hai nau leyeah narak nah jayeahThe saints and the unalloyed devotes go directly to Baikunth or Sachkhand the eternal abode of the lord.

Little bit off topic here is what that source says as well:

All sikh sampardas like the Dhamdami Taksal,Bhai Mani Singhji’s Sampardah,Nanaksar Sampardah,Udasis sampardah,Nirmaleah Sampardah ,Seva Panthi Sampardah etc,agrees to the existence of the next world. Modern and western educated have no right to disagree with this sampardahs, which were actually started by gurus themselves. These modern thinkers are actually misleading people by not accepting the word of the guru. They shall suffer in the fires of hell for misinterpreting the word of the guru .Don’t let this fools mislead you. Anyone who wish to understand sikhi should accept the authority of the Sikh Sampardas which was started by the gurus themselves. So now is the time to accept the True word of the guru as thought by Guru to the sampardas.

Baba Farid Jee was a Bhagat of Vaheguru/Allah. He was beyond the mere Islamic Jannat. The Quran says one man will get many beautiful virgin girls as sexual companions in jannat:

I agree with you. He was a bhagat of Vahiguroo in sargun form who was also an Muslim Fakir "Muayan-ul-Din Hasan Chisti" (not sure the name of his murshid but i hope this is correct)

Before making the mistake of equating the greatness of Baba Sheikh Farid to that of Islamic beliefs please read the Quran and it’s description of Jannat.

I didnt compare baba sheik farid with islamic beliefs.. He didnt beleive in islamic beliefs but on the same token i would label him sufi muslim. Since he had lot of respect and sharda of Hazrat Mohammad Sahib (PBUH).

Now I know how little you really understand of other religions. First of all, how the heck do Buddhist get into Sachkhand when they don’t even believe in God? Do you even know anything about Budhism? Please visit the following website to get a better understand of Buddhism and whether or not they believe in God:

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/qanda03.htm

Well there are many variations within buddhism .. .Main buddhism which is derived from India and spreaded out in Tibet. My freind at work placement. He is an tibetan buddhist. They do beleive in God for your more information. Buddha himself was Guru-Avtar In Kalyug along with Satguroo Nanak Dev Ji. ...Their arrivals were predicted in vedas....not only that. They have Padam on their foot which is highest- Guru Avtar. See archive section for 6 different kinds of avtar.

Again those Hindus were blessed with Naam dhi Daat. They were not Vaishnav/Shaiv or yogis. And no they did not do Puja of a Murshid. Read Gurbani in which it is mentioned that they did Puja of Vaheguru.

Yeah hindus were always been blessed with Naam di Dat...Its not Sikhi came up with this new concept of Naam. Naaam Mantra was given from Yugs.... . Rishi Balmik in dwapar yug who was an theif ..after his self realization was given pritilom jap by an mahatama and he mediatated on that naam mantra.

Yes i do agree in previous yugs attaining enlightment was very hard. Guru Nanak dev nirankar made it easier in Kaliyug by introducing Naam, Dhaan, Ishanan instead of Naam simran and parnayam(katan tapayasa that people used to).

But that does not mean we have manoply over naam or sachkhand.

It was made easier for an regular grishti to attained enlightment in Kalyug by Guru Avtars. Different rules for different yugs.

Also when i mean by puja is not literally idol worship but poja as in Guru/Murshid-Shish relationship....Whats the difference anyhow? Guru is Vahiguroo in sargun saroop ..through sargun saroop you can get an idea of Nirgun saroop of Vahiguroo ....if you think you dont need to do devotion of sargun saroop of vahiguroo then good luck in your journey attaining Vahiguroo in nirgun form who has no body, color, shape, form...

You are telling me that I should read gurbani..but i think you need to read Jaap Sahib ...there guroo gobind singh ji talks about Nirgun saroop of Vahiguroo...!

Those who leave the path of Gurmat for exploration of other paths act like Kanjaris. Basically like Kanjaris they are not satisfied with one path, so they need to explore more and more. They just can’t get enough, they need as many Khasams as they can have.

It looks like you been roaming around too much to find out different dharmas and dis-respecting them by saying they wont get you to sachkhand only Sikhi will...you have indirectly slander all the bhagats in Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji who are from different faiths.

Then again what can you expect from people with wahabi views...For them everyone/whole world is an Kafir except their own little world....They are same masands type of Sikhs who rejected Siri Guru Har Krishan Sahib Ji as their next Guru because he was every young and that didnt fit into their narrow mind thinking.!!

:roll:

“I didnt compare baba sheik farid with islamic beliefs.. He didnt beleive in islamic beliefs but on the same token i would label him sufi muslim. Since he had lot of respect and sharda of Hazrat Mohammad Sahib (PBUH).â€

Please read story of how Zakria Khan died in Pracheen Panth Prakaash. According to Pracheen Panth Prakash when Zakria Khan was unable to urinate he became very sick. On top of that, spirits of Shaheed Singhs dressed in Bana and armed to the teeth would appear in front of him. Zakria Khan would get very frightened on seeing the Shaheed Singhs. So Zakria Khan began to pray to the prophet of Islam. When the prophet came to help his Momin (Zakria Khan), the Shaheed Singhs then beat up the prophet of Islam.

Seeing this, Zakria Khan began calling upon more and more prophets, but they would also get beaten up by the Shaheed Singhs.

Peer pekambar jis japay, soi aweay thaee||

‘Which ever pir or prophet the Nawab (Zakria Khan) remembered, would instantly appearâ€

Chakkar kattari kard so, maar shaheed deh natthaee||

‘The Shaheed Singhs would then use their Chakkars, Kattars, and Kards to beat up the prophets and pirs until they ran away.

You see, these prophets whom you give so much importance to are not even equal to our Shaheed Singhs. More over, according to the Pracheen Panth Prakash they would get a severe beating from the Shaheed Singhs. Baba Sheikh Farid was not the type of Muslim who followed the Quran as it is. Baba Jee was a Brahm Giani and a Bhagat of Vaheguru.

“Well there are many variations within buddhism .. .Main buddhism which is derived from India and spreaded out in Tibet. My freind at work placement. He is an tibetan buddhist. They do beleive in God for your more information. Buddha himself was Guru-Avtar In Kalyug along with Satguroo Nanak Dev Ji. ...Their arrivals were predicted in vedas....not only that. They have Padam on their foot which is highest- Guru Avtar. See archive section for 6 different kinds of avtar.â€

You need to do a bit more research rather then depend on your colleagues at work. The four schools of Tibetan Buddhism namely Nyangmaa, Khagyu, Sakhyaa, and Gekul don’t believe in God. Budha himself was a great man. Maybe he did believe in God, but unfortunately Buddhism does not.

“But that does not mean we have manoply over naam or sachkhand.â€

I never said we have a monopoly. All I said was that going to Sachkhand without Naam dhi Daat is an impossibility. Naam is a must.

“if you think you dont need to do devotion of sargun saroop of vahiguroo then good luck in your journey attaining Vahiguroo in nirgun form who has no body, color, shape, form...â€

My Guru is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. If you want to give some Saadh a Deh Dhari Guru status then that is up to you. But don’t pretend it is Gurmat.

“It looks like you been roaming around too much to find out different dharmas and dis-respecting them by saying they wont get you to sachkhand only Sikhi will...you have indirectly slander all the bhagats in Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji who are from different faiths.â€

I have not been “roaming around†anywhere. I am not the one who is exploring Hindu and Islamic beliefs and incorporating it into Sikhism thus turning it into some kind of Hinduised version of Sikhism. Only a Veswah like person will experiment with other Khasams(religous paths) because apparently one clear as day path(Gurmat) is not enough. For me Gurmat is the only true way, isn’t that why you imply I am narrow minded by calling me ‘Wahabi’? because I am not open to other religions. It is you who is open to other religious beliefs and prophets, and trying to incorporate them into Sikhism. I am alittle confused as to where your religious loyalties lie. Are you loyal to Sikhism? But at the same time you go around flirting with these other religions...and you know what people call a women who has one Khasam but also flirts around other others...

Here is what i said:

“if you think you dont need to do devotion of sargun saroop of vahiguroo then good luck in your journey attaining Vahiguroo in nirgun form who has no body, color, shape, form...”

And here is your post.

My Guru is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. If you want to give some Saadh a Deh Dhari Guru status then that is up to you. But don’t pretend it is Gurmat.

I find this part highly offensive... are you saying sargun saroop of vahiguroo is not siri guroo granth sahib? you are not even a sikh who only thinks that Siri guru granth sahib ji is only an mere book but not SARGUN SAROOP OF PARBARHM VAHIGUROO.

How dare you !?

I ll reply to your other parts soon but i really find this offensive... you have put words in my mouth and you have assumed that i follow sant as my only Gurdev not Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Here is something for your buddhi to grasp this concept in simple terms:

source : http://www.sewapanthi.org/htmls/manglacharan.html

Firstly meditating upon Aatam Dev

Nirmal Jot, of Sat Chit Anand Svaroop

Then I bow to the lotus feet of Ishtadev

SatGuru Maharaj, Dasaan Patshahian di Jot

Finally I offer salutations to Gurdev

Baba Sher Singh ji(replace this with my murshad), under whose guidance

All efforts blossom forth

Let me make myself clear for a minute because I may have confused you in my last post. I beleive in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee as my Satguru. All other deh dhari Gurus are false in my opinion. I cannot attain oneness with Vaheguru without the kirpa chaya of my Guru, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. For me, my Guru is the roop of Vaheguru.

Same here...Dehdari Guru is not allowed in Gurmat.

But praising Sants (Nit Avtars/Avnit Avtars) and folllllowing them is not only allowed but praised and encouraged in siri guroo granth sahib ji.. (Look at all main sampardha's- Nirmalaye , Taksal, Nihangs, Udhasis, Sevapanthis)

Also back to the topic:

First you post.. in directly saying that they dont deserve to be in sachkhand only sikhs.

First of all other people don’t even believe the concept of a Sach Khand.

And then you can make a sudden U turn and post this

I never said we have a monopoly. All I said was that going to Sachkhand without Naam dhi Daat is an impossibility. Naam is a must.

Which one is true?

I also beleive in nobody can go to sachkhand without naam di daat which you can get it from any mat(Guru-Shish relationship) not just sikhi (Ie-hindu, sufi muslims, buddhist, janis, chrisitians etc) so one soul does not need to reincarnate as an Sikh to be in sachkhand.

Do u agree?? If yes then we are done with this debate and through and you should have clarified your stance before instead of wasting my priceless time.... If you dont agree then I have no means to push this down your throat.. you can live in your own world and join your wahabi freinds.

over and out !

Quote:

khalsa panth will take over the world. jesus christ says that he wants his panth to join the khalsa panth.

Off course Khalsa who has control over his mind and connected with par-bhram nirankar shall rule the world whether its hindu, sikh, muslim, jew, christian, buddhist, janis etc. But not Wahabis aND Wahabis... They will get their mauh kala when they go from this world.... Death to Wahabism ... Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-It's in Se Kinehaya, from when Jesus Christ gave darshan to Baba Harnam Singh. Great book :)

In his autobiography, Bachiter Natuk (in Dasam Granth Sahib), Guru Gobind Singh ji writes that in a past life he did massive bhagti and as the ages passed he eventually became one with God. This was before Sikhi.

It is possible to reach sachkhand without sikhi. However sikhi is the fastest and easiest way. For example, hatha yog, a technique used in earlier ages could not be used by most now b/c 999 out of 1000 people trying it would go mad according to baba isher singh ji. in a past age people's bodies and discipline were stronger.

That being said, it is clear that many other religions, such as islam, aim for heaven. A state lower than Sach Khand. If you don't believe me than read Japji Sahib. It states that sach khand is beyond description. However, the koran describes heaven as being filled with hooris and so on and so forth.

As for whether or not the follower of another religion could reach such a stage while remaining a follower of that faith.....I am not sure.

• 4 years later...

"Please read story of how Zakria Khan died in Pracheen Panth Prakaash. According to Pracheen Panth Prakash when Zakria Khan was unable to urinate he became very sick. On top of that, spirits of Shaheed Singhs dressed in Bana and armed to the teeth would appear in front of him. Zakria Khan would get very frightened on seeing the Shaheed Singhs. So Zakria Khan began to pray to the prophet of Islam. When the prophet came to help his Momin (Zakria Khan), the Shaheed Singhs then beat up the prophet of Islam.

Seeing this, Zakria Khan began calling upon more and more prophets, but they would also get beaten up by the Shaheed Singhs.

Peer pekambar jis japay, soi aweay thaee||

‘Which ever pir or prophet the Nawab (Zakria Khan) remembered, would instantly appear”

Chakkar kattari kard so, maar shaheed deh natthaee||

‘The Shaheed Singhs would then use their Chakkars, Kattars, and Kards to beat up the prophets and pirs until they ran away.

You see, these prophets whom you give so much importance to are not even equal to our Shaheed Singhs. More over, according to the Pracheen Panth Prakash they would get a severe beating from the Shaheed Singhs. Baba Sheikh Farid was not the type of Muslim who followed the Quran as it is. Baba Jee was a Brahm Giani and a Bhagat of Vaheguru."

hahahaa lol omg is this written in pracheen panth parkash? lol

"hahahaa lol omg is this written in pracheen panth parkash? lol "

Well, yes. that is what the author said. Have a listen to Baba Santa Singhs katha on it. Zakariya Khan was invoking his pir & pekumbher to come and help him, the Shaheed Singhs acted to uphold the saraf of the Khalsa given by Bhai Taru Singh to Zakaraiya Khan.