response to why 95% gurls dont want turbined guys

zogd

but i dont understand why would goria date a sardar yet our own gurls wont?

I guess cos goras shave n cut hair....duur deh dhol suhavane...

which means ke something that the person hasnt seen or tried is always attractive...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it geos to show most people judge you by the way you look etc....but when you get to know the person you will know if that person is good or not, just becoz some wears a pagh deosnt mean there gonna be "spiritual" very nice person" that sort of thing becoz they might not be

yet this also applies to monay like me aswell

you can wear the 5k's, you may have a bath millions times, you may speak politely, you may look like a safe person,you may seem the best of the best but when the intellectual side is still stained (within you), you aint gonna get very far....in terms of being a good person..... a human being

lol@ the above posts :LOL:, some of you lot are blessed to make people smile :LOL:

Googly kaur is spot on..most foreign/white chicks dig singhz because its something new. Not all of them, but some of them. Some of them have beard fetishes which helps wahoooo lol joke

My point is this, go travel europe for a few days..you should come back with a suitcase full of women. The tradition of mulitple wives lives on! Wahoooooooo (he says whilst staring in his empty bed)

Googly kaur is spot on..most foreign/white chicks dig singhz because its something new. Not all of them, but some of them. Some of them have beard fetishes which helps wahoooo lol joke

My point is this, go travel europe for a few days..you should come back with a suitcase full of women. The tradition of mulitple wives lives on! Wahoooooooo (he says whilst staring in his empty bed)

LOL suitcase of women.....no u ll hv suitcase full of mice... :mrgreen:

googlykaur, i dun he'd be fortunate enough to even get rats. the bed's empty for a reason, hunna? :P

as for furious jatt's question on why "our" girls dun like Sardars. it's like what u said. most guys want chicks that aren't exactly into spirituality and blah blah blah, and the chicks want the same thing.

There is a common assumption that someone being spiritual is someone whos religious and someone who is religious is on a path to God, and hence will not be intrested in the whole Bla Blah of a relationship. And hence most girls will avoid a turban dude, and most guys avoid hairy women - or whatever..

Its just a common misconception,

As I would gladly say im spiritual but would never class myself as religious. And I know that those within the religious fold would not class me as religious either.

SO you cant really assume such things but people do, and thats why turbanned fellas get left out.

Guest Javanmard

The whole difference between religion and spirituality is a 17th century constructb based on cartesian dualism. People nowadays present the difference between both as being a difference between institutionalised religion and personal religion. This differentiation implies that there is an inherent conflict between both which again derives from the Enlightenment's idea that true religion should be confined to the private sphere. This is precisely the argument used by the French government to ban hijabs and turbans!!!! Madonna and the rest of the Californian stars who are into New Age say the same thing!!!Religion and spirituality are interlinked and inseparable: religion is the outer aspect and spirituality the inner aspect. An egg needs both its shell and content to be able to be complete. Religion without spirituality is just an empty shell that is worth nothing. Spirituality without religion is vulnerable to all sorts of distortions and follies and ends up becoming sterile fantasy.

Guest Javanmard

If the shell weren't there neither would the chick exist, nor would the hungry be able to use the egg.

To say that the exoteric aspect of religion is not necessary at all or just there for initial purposes cannot be derived from gurbani. In fact all our Gurus though spiritually perfect beings practised what they taught.

The exoteric aspect of religion is the fire of purification for the beginner and the mantel of light of the wise. for the beginner nitnem is a way of focussing th emind on Rab, for the brahmgyani it is the expression of the state in which he/she is in.

googlykaur, i dun he'd be fortunate enough to even get rats. the bed's empty for a reason, hunna? :P

as for furious jatt's question on why "our" girls dun like Sardars. it's like what u said. most guys want chicks that aren't exactly into spirituality and blah blah blah, and the chicks want the same thing.

dats tru...but not all sardar mundey r spiritual. i have friends who r sardar cuz the like wearing pagh but they drink, smoke and do everything a mona teenager would do.

googly: u answered half of it. k i understand a gori would date a sardar cuz hes something shes never been out with and she wants to try something new i guess. but "how come our gurls dont"? even though they had sardar ancestors and someone in their family or one of their relaives is sardar.

hmmm u got a point there...i wonder the same thing??? Cuz i know a lot of kuriyan that just don't like the idea of a man with a full mucha and dhari, so thats what i've heard from a couple of girls i know, but then again they haven't seen many sardar mundey our age..only the uncles cuz their stupid sons go out a cut their kesh....

furious jatt, lemme rephrase what DB said... even though guys with pags aren't always spiritual, ppl tend to assume that they are. and i think Tejvir's right: i know a lot of girls who dun really like the idea of a guy with mucha and a dhari. and tha's odd cuz i've got a Guju friend who's in love with sardars.

Well I guess I'll just throw in my two cents...

I have plenty of friends that are keshdhari...infact we have a lot at my gurudwara, young guys that is. And I know a lot of them either have girl friends or have had em. What is interesting is that, I think all the girls cut their hair, were into makeup and all that stuff...

Also a lot of the ones my friends went out with were just blah, had the personality of a rock, lol.

So I guess I would say that girls like sardars, even ones that cut their hair, its more of what they grew up with. If they grow up around sardars, regardless of whether they cut their hair or not, they won't be adverse to the idea of going out with one.

dats tru...but not all sardar mundey r spiritual. i have friends who r sardar cuz the like wearing pagh but they drink, smoke and do everything a mona teenager would do.

googly: u answered half of it. k i understand a gori would date a sardar cuz hes something shes never been out with and she wants to try something new i guess. but "how come our gurls dont"? even though they had sardar ancestors and someone in their family or one of their relaives is sardar.

Or may be the kudi doesnt want to date anyone at all....some girls are shy,scared and want to just have an arranged marriage.....

Well I guess I'll just throw in my two cents...

I have plenty of friends that are keshdhari...infact we have a lot at my gurudwara, young guys that is. And I know a lot of them either have girl friends or have had em. What is interesting is that, I think all the girls cut their hair, were into makeup and all that stuff...

Also a lot of the ones my friends went out with were just blah, had the personality of a rock, lol.

So I guess I would say that girls like sardars, even ones that cut their hair, its more of what they grew up with. If they grow up around sardars, regardless of whether they cut their hair or not, they won't be adverse to the idea of going out with one.

so they were into makeup huh... hold on a sec. what's that supposed to mean? into makeup? personality of a rock?

i think hes saying...regardless of if the men are keshdhari or not...they dnt really care if their girlfriends or wives are..which is tru...

ppl keep hair for different reasons, some because they are forced 2, cuz its like traditional i guess, for a guy with a dastaar to have a beard....and also theres the common concept that not everything that applies to guys, applies to girls...

alot of double standarding....

I'm a guy, (just to be clear)

and I know I can point out a "hot" guy...not that I'm bisexual, but more because I am aware. If you look at some of the "hottest" guys, it is has less to do with their looks, and more with the way they carry theirselves.

Much of the "key" is confidence. People tend to find what they are "khich'd" towards, and then that always takes precedence.

IF a guy really wants a girl, walk tall with pride, regardless of how much you like the girl....hold back a "little", then slowly start revealing yourself.

Don't be fake, it won't work.