We got aussie kaur in the forum!!!!!!!

Howdy mate?? you alright mate???? Good to see ya mate!!!! Hope to learn lot from you mate!!!! Also hope learn slang aussie terms form you mate!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your stay mate!!!!!! :LOL::LOL:

Well done neo.

We HAD an aussie kaur in the forum.

lol

Thanks Neo Singhji for the warm welcome, you old dingbat!

guess that didnt happen then, so u decided to join. lol

No offence but I didn't read anything inspirational in all your posts. All were just childish attempts to crack a joke even at serious issues.

No offence but I didn't read anything inspirational in all your posts. All were just childish attempts to crack a joke even at serious issues.

No worries ji. He is born like that...lol...thats why he named as mugermach singh...he only knows who to bite..lol ..not to think..lol

Bachera Mugermach got told off...lol :LOL::LOL:

Also kaur ji

, you old dingbat!

I m not old dingbat... i m still javan gabrooo singh :D

Thats my saint/murshad in my avtar.. dont think thats my picture...not even close to his dust of the feet

oooooo.... buuuuuuurrrrrnnnn!!!!! mugzy, u got told!!! :LOL::LOL:

Hi

friends just told me about this forum and it looks great!!!!!

My name is Jessie Kaur from California

I'm a nayani here, only 17 so please be considerate when i make any mistakes and i do make a lot lol

hi jessie... don't worry about making mistakes... we all do, that's why the "old dingbat" neo's here to keep us all in check! :wink:

Lol@ dingbat neo. what the hell's a dingbat?

Thanks all you guys, what a great welcome!

Lol@muggerz and his uninspirational posts, agree with you sis, not everything can be turned into a joke. A lot of our youth come on here to read about sikhi and not about how many farts you can count. Yeah I read that thread :roll:

VJKK VJKF

I been reading this forum for a long time now but never joined because I just wanted to be inspired by the sangat here.

I am 23 and live in Melbourne in Victoria State in Australia. Work for a computer applications company which means I travel around the country as well as South East Asia.

Been into Sikhism now for 10 years and want to learn more

Naunidhi Kaur

Welcome mate. Hope you will have a nice time here

Hi

friends just told me about this forum and it looks great!!!!!

My name is Jessie Kaur from California

I'm a nayani here, only 17 so please be considerate when i make any mistakes and i do make a lot lol

Welcome Welcome. Nice name..I remember this Indian TV serial by your name.. it says.. Jassie Jaise koi nahi.. :D

No worries ji. He is born like that...lol...thats why he named as mugermach singh...he only knows who to bite..lol ..not to think..lol

Bachera Mugermach got told off...lol

naunidhi kaur wrote:

oooooo.... buuuuuuurrrrrnnnn!!!!! mugzy, u got told!!!

naunidhi kaur wrote:

Thanks Neo Singhji for the warm welcome, you old dingbat!

Mugermach Singh wrote:

Quote:

I been reading this forum for a long time now but never joined because I just wanted to be inspired by the sangat here.

guess that didnt happen then, so u decided to join. lol

true say!

Lol@muggerz and his uninspirational posts, agree with you sis, not everything can be turned into a joke. A lot of our youth come on here to read about sikhi and not about how many farts you can count. Yeah I read that thread

Is it pick on mugermach day??

If so, why was i not informed...

ok.

Gurmukh singh as i think we should cuss the singhs before the singnees.

so gs... do u have a sense of humour?? :wink:

why cuss neone at all? let it go in one ear and out the other. but hold onto the compliment that u got from me. cuz i dunno if u'll get that lucky again... :P

u complimented someone??? :shock: :shock: i think u need to increase your dosage of medication!!... u must not have been feeling well.