Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Now that i've come out guns blazing, thought it'd be polite if I at least introduced myself.

I'm Gursharan Singh, from London UK

Been gursikh all my life, but only now have started to appreciate and learn as much as I can about what I've been gifted with....

Just joined up and can't keep my mouth shut!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well i'm a lazy git so i havnt been botherd to introduce my self but i will now :D

Name: Akali_Sodhi, y i dnt no, honestly i am thinking of changing my name, n30 can u help.

i am from a small little village of derby, not too far from rakash i believe, although havnt seen many half man half demon tigers around my area.

hobbies. hmmmm, this one's interesting, i like most techi stuff, n music, mostly rap & rnb.

fighting, well sort of, i can be a bit of a horrible mofo wen need be, but lets not go into that one.

been here for a whiel now but i wanna get welcomed to, damn it i neva get welcomed ne were :|

welcome meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

there is dude..

surprise.. if u break it into its sanskrit roots.. it becomes surp.. rise..

surp meaning surpent.. the snake... demonic snake... and rise meaning to .. erm rise..

HAhahaaha.. welcome to the cult website of the sikh rising surpents.. (im sure thats a typo)... SIKHAWARENESS.. DOT... COM..

there is dude..

surprise.. if u break it into its sanskrit roots.. it becomes surp.. rise..

surp meaning surpent.. the snake... demonic snake... and rise meaning to .. erm rise..

HAhahaaha.. welcome to the cult website of the sikh rising surpents.. (im sure thats a typo)... SIKHAWARENESS.. DOT... COM..

LOL...nice explanation