Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

my names desi baba im from derby and im an alcoholic

joke

my real names samurai jack and an evil goblin in by the name of aku sent me forward in time thought a time lapse black hole portal and now i am on a mission to get to back hometo my wife and kids but on the jouney being the warrior t5hat i am i have been chanllenged by giant scotsmen , outsmartned by three blind archers , helped a group of scientists escape the cluthes of a crazy warlord , fought against a evil clone of mine and even had my clothes stolen by a little monkey while batheing in a river now i have joined this group to see if any one can help me get hme throuhg the hiden time portal

Sat Sri Akaal everyone,

I guess i should make an intro, a formal one although some might have seen my post at news/current affairs

Name is ishverjeet singh from ipoh, malaysia. Born in KL.

Right now im a sophomore-turning-junior at purdue university, usa.

I have special interest for paranormal stuff and i'm esp. on a quest for truth.

As some know, The Truth Is Out There.

here are some philoosophies that i live my life by mayb they can help u people as much as they have helped me

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired."

Of course people are afraid. But honestly facing that fear, seeing it for what it is, is the only way of putting it to rest.

If you deny yourself commitment, what can you do with your life?

- Harvey Fierstein says if you forget ur toothbrush use ur finger

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."

How do you know so much about everything? was asked of a very wise and intelligent man; and the answer was 'By never being afraid or ashamed to ask questions as to anything of which I was ignorant."

"When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind, and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power."

but if you win then you are alive... as opposed to running and being hunted down then being killed, the feeling of helplessness..... oh damn. unless you are a really fast runner and ur nickname is speedy gonzalez. lol.

Note: To increase chances of survival - LEARN SAVYA RAKSHAH (self defence techniques of Shastar Vidiya)

right, so what i couldn't figure out is what the heck he meant by "blatant plug" u foo.... and for the longest time i thought the SV he was talkin bout was me (SV = Sukhi V)... but then i figured he was talkin bout Shaster Vidiya...this is what happens when u try to live on 3 hours of sleep for a couple of weeks in a row.