interesting

Liono

Beast, you don't have to be jealous. I understand that ego can get in the way but you know like u know u have to control it. I understand what you are going through. Animal instincts really do make you jealous. I understand. I understand. I understand. I understand. I understand. I can see how you are feeling. It is alright. No problem.

the only way it will fall into "hindu" or sikh hands is if genocide (another word you bandy around irresponsibly) of one at the hands of the other really does take place. and nobody wants that. .

I think that you will find Sikh Genocide has happened already ....unless you been asleep or something for last 21 years. What happened in June 1984 (Sri Harmandir Sahib and 37 other Gurudwaras) and November 84 (Delhi and the rest of India) and all the years after where fake police encounters, and murder of Sikh youth took place.

as for destroying sikh traditions, religions and culture this is complete paranoid bollox man.

sorry for the languange, but to use your words its obvious that you are talking bollox here

propaganda aside i want anyone who thinks they know me to step out in defense of what you believe and say so.

this is an ideal opportunity to set the record straight. going round in circles arguing on the internet here.

GO ON "EXPOSE" ME. Hacking my computer and making innuendo and threats seems to be about the best you can manage.

stop pussyfooting around and stay on topic. Everytime your hollow arguments are countered you go off on a different tangent. You have made false points in your posts on many occasions, evidence has been presented to you on the contrary, but rather than answer questions as to why you lied you simply go off on on some next random argument. this only makes it seem as though you knew you were false in the first place.

i don't know you. i can however comment from the posts you have made upon this forum. I can see some of your views on society and life. Summarised they are:

insecurities towards white people.

inferiority complex towards white people.

insecurities towards sanatan sikh people (or whoever you class as violent sikhs).

insecurities towards any criticisms on the Government of India or their paramilitary instruments.

painting a picture of mass terrorism towards hindus in punjab.

glossing over the genocide of sikhs in india.

generally misquoting, trying to manipulate and look down at others.

revising history to suit your arguments.

GO ON "EXPOSE" ME. Hacking my computer and making innuendo and threats seems to be about the best you can manage.

who has threatened you? again you make yourself out to be a victim. perhaps you enjoy wallowing in self pity. if you have been threatened or your computer has been hacked go to the police. if however this is just another tool to paint yourself as the helpless indian victim of terrorist sikhs then again you have failed.

propaganda aside i want anyone who thinks they know me to step out in defense of what you believe and say so.

this is an ideal opportunity to set the record straight. going round in circles arguing on the internet here.

haha...damn man..you really need to relax.

I never threatened you anywhere or tried to hack your comp..lol, and I don't know you: that comment was based on the fact that you seem so paranoid about white people and such...and then you call someone else paranoid...I just found it funny..

And I already told you what I think about you, based on your posts...I'm sorry but that is all I'm commenting on, your opinions...

and not getting defensive at all bro...like I already told you I don't argue on the internet it's stupid. I was just replying to your comments..sorry if you didn't like em?

it doesn't bother me enough to want to go to the police.

it might if the offenders were dangerous people though..

hehe...and you've never tried to imply anything in a subtle manner...lol :roll:

guess you got it pinned bro, the people on this site are khalistani terrorists cause they don't agree with the policies of the Indian govt...lol

Um...the reason I didn't reply is because I posted I didn't want to continue going back and forth with you. read up post.

But since you want to send me pms, I will reply. Um my silence does not speak volumes about anything...I was silent because I said I didn't want to respond to you and go back and forth.

Unkind? Sorry if you feel it is in my nature to be unkind..nowhere in any of my posts have i been unkind or resorted to personal attacks. I don't know what I have said that offended you so much? I am being honest here...I have reread by posts, and I don't see antying deeply offensive toward you..please clarify.

well i think that making fun of disabled people like you did in your comment about the special olympics IS deeply offensive. i had to make that point.

but if you're sorry about it i'm not going to keep rubbing it in. i just wanted to say it was out of order, that's all.

and i think it's not inappropriate for me to point out that your repeated insistence that you will not reply to posts here may (will) be perceived as extremely arrogant. you give the impression you are somehow above having this discussion. i'm only pointing out that attitudes like that are ugly.