What Is Bhagauti?

15 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

You can tell Paapimn is desi, in the west nyanay get exposed to this stuff from like 12/13. lol

Bro, what do you mean by "Desi"? Person born and brought up in India?

Are your parents/grandparents from India? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Bhul chuk maaf

9 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Bro, what do you mean by "Desi"? Person born and brought up in India?

Are your parents/grandparents from India? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Bhul chuk maaf

Yeah they are, I was born there too, but came here at a VERY young age.

Don't read too much into what I said earlier I was just kidding around. I know these days even people back home have lost their 'innocence' in that respect. 

But as you've probably noticed, young people get 'sexualised' a lot earlier here in the west compared to more conservative societies. 

6 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Yeah they are, I was born there too, but came here at a VERY young age.

Daas was not born in India.

You are right bro - people in India are losing their innocence, due to exposure in media and other factors. Environment has changed, from what our parents saw.

Bhul chuk maaf

Where was you born bro? Where are you now? I'm in and around East London myself.

Really! How long had your family been in the middle east? Do you speak Arabic?

Of course I've heard of Brampton - a lot of good comedians come from there. 

11 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Really! How long had your family been in the middle east? Do you speak Arabic?

Dad lived in Middle east for more than 25 years. He knows a bit of Arabic. Daas studied Arabic too, at school (it was mandatory).

Anyways, let's stay on-topic brother. We can talk via pm or in some other topic.

Bhul chuk maaf

14 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Also he is from Canada, U.K or "city of London" is not more modern or better than Canada

I was actually complementing Canada lol.., London is just congested and a big rat race(suppose most cities are)...saying that your video is of good old southall, that was filmed  a few years ago and its even more desi now..lol

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bro, Kaljug is in Canada too. Not sure, where it is more powerful - London or Brampton? What you think?

Didn't mean anything by it bro, it was just light humour. Ive been to Brampton before and its a nice area. Kalyug is spread equally but differently all over world.

@gurpreet kaur

Just because he said that people below 25 should not do this and that,  does not mean he lives in a cave and is not aware of  what goes around in west. He said that because by the age of 25, either a person had enough fun or is stuck between job and paying loans he and she got no time for Lust. Also he is from Canada, U.K or "city of London" is not more modern or better than Canada.

Don't for one second think I'm some sort of promoter of the greatness of London or England. Btw that video you posted is only representative of small areas of London - it's a VERY diverse place. 

1 hour ago, BhagatSingh said:

No not even close bhaji. Guru Tegh Bahadur ji would be -

SSSPHGTBSJMSPNS

Sache Satguru shri prab hu guru teg bahadar sahib ji maharaj sachey patshah nirankar satguru.

I will take my winning reward wrapped in a silver bling bling paper. 

4 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Sache Satguru shri prab hu guru teg bahadar sahib ji maharaj sachey patshah nirankar satguru.

I will take my winning reward wrapped in a silver bling bling paper. 

Lol close! You get 10,000 points, which is even better!

SSSPHGTBSJMSPNS is -

Satguru Swami Shri Param Hans Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji Maharaj Sache Patshah Nirankar Swaroop

2 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

Lol close! You get 10,000 points, which is even better!

SSSPHGTBSJMSPNS is -

Satguru Swami Shri Param Hans Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji Maharaj Sache Patshah Nirankar Swaroop

10,000 points remind me of those online money making crap I used to do long time ago lol. This is how they worked'" congratulation with that task now you have 10,000 points" . "Earn more 40,000 points to redeem your 5$ Amazon Gift card" lol. But thank you I appreciate the points. 

3 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

10,000 points remind me of those online money making crap I used to do long time ago lol. This is how they worked'" congratulation with that task now you have 10,000 points" . "Earn more 40,000 points to redeem your 5$ Amazon Gift card" lol. But thank you I appreciate the points. 

No this is better. This is the "Whose Line Is It Anyway" point system.