Sant Jarnail Singh Declared Shaheed by Taksal

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1121826.cms

Bhinderanwalae declared martyr after 21 yrs

YUDHVIR RANA

TIMES NEWS NETWORK[ WEDNESDAY, MAY 25, 2005 07:40:46 PM ]

Surf 'N' Earn -Sign innow

AMRITSAR: After consecutively maintaining for nearly 21 years that Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwalae, 14th chief of Damdami Taksal and vanguard of Khalistan movement was in high esteem ( chardi kalan ), the acting chief of Damdami Taksal, (Jatha Bhindran) Giani Harnam Singh Khalsa Bhinderanwale on Wednesday finally declared Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwalae as martyr in the presence of Singhs of Taksal, Pritam Kaur and Inderjit Singh wife and son of Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale respectively at Taksals headquarters at Gurdwara Gurdarshan Parkash, Mehta about 45 kilometers from Amritsar.

Ishar Singh , another son of Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale who was presented siropa by Jathedar of Akal Takht Giani Joginder Singh Vedanti while declaring Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale a martyr on June 6,2003 was not present at Damdami Taksal. The breakaway faction of Damdami Taksal led by Baba Ram Singh having its head quarters at Gurdwara Gurshabad Parkash , Sangari near Batala had already announced Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale as martyr.

Harnam Singh declared that Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale was martyred at 8.45 am on June 6, 1984 while fighting with the Indian army at Akal Takht. However Harnam Singh as well as other Singhs of Taksal declined to give any reason as to why Taksal maintained for more than two decades that Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale was in chardi kalan and would appear at right time. He said "with the declaration of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderanwale as martyr by Taksal I hope that all the queries regarding martyrdom of Jarnail Singh would finish".

Pritam Kaur and Inderjit Singh both approved the decision taken by Damdami Taksal while parried giving any reply to media queries. Giani Harnam Singh was later presented dastar (turban) by five Singhs of Taksal and declared full-fledged chief of Damdami Taksal instead of acting chief.

Giani Harnam Singh said that martyrdom day would be observed on June 12. It is believed that Taksal could also announce its future programme for the cause of Panth.

A TV channel was telecasting this news here in India.

So, it was the Indian Government, which was RIGHT saying that Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was killed during Operation Blue Star? So, it was some anti-Indian Government people, who were WRONG to say that Sant Bhindranwale is still alive? Is there any possibility that the Indian Government was RIGHT on some other points too? Or, it will take another 21 years to accept that the Government was right on some other points?

There are plenty of khalistanis who say he died in 1984 so your argument is invalid. The government is right in some of what it says but some is just pure lies to hide a genocide.

lol 21 years of lying to the panth.. lies in darbar sahib lies in maharajs charan lies to the Guru Panth.. Chal Dhan Dhan Baba Sant Jarnail Singh Shaheed, and those who lied well you made Gurus panth and Gurus sikhi to be a f ing joke,

Will Baba Takar singh still be respected as a mahapurash after making such declarations as he will bring Sant Jarnail singh holding his arm infront of the panth. ?

And wasnt one of the reasons Harnam Singh refused to declare sant ji as a shaheed prior to becoming the next acting or full jathedar of taksal just to get the support and vote of the Sant followers (ie most of taksal and the Khalistanis)

My views on this issue:

People tend to see black and white area but ignore grey area. Even if they want to understand and accept that grey area...they cannot ! because may BE that's the way it's meant to be according to one's karma.

You want to know what grey area is?? Grey area is Hakum (will of god) and unconditional faith in him...to re-ensure that will of God and unconditional faith in him..he(Nirankari Jot) sent GURU/Sant/Mahapursh/Mahatama/Bhramgyanis/Bhai Sahib/Arif/Tat-Vaida/avtars/pir/ Pagamvar/aulliaya's in this earth.

I am not taksali but without looking at any political scenario's, suitations in taksal. For me, bachan of Sant gyani baba Thakur Singh Ji is enough to beleive Sant Jarnail Singh is alive and is not Shaheed. But one should remember, even mahapursh are in will(hakum) of Vahiguroo so time will tell.

Bhramgyani ki gat Bhramgyani jannaie ||

Truth shall prevail.

Last but not least.

There are Rare ones who can follow Hakum and faith in bachan of Guru Maharaj and his Bhagats bachans.

As Bhagat Kabir says:

salok ||

kabeer kasouttee raam kee jhoot(h)aa ttikai n koe ||

raam kasouttee so sehai jo marajeevaa hoe ||1||

Shalok:

Kabeer, such is the touchstone of the Lord; the false cannot even touch it.

He alone passes this test of the Lord, who remains dead while yet alive. ||1||

There are plenty of khalistanis who say he died in 1984 so your argument is invalid.

Brother, read my post again, which says: -

it was some anti-Indian Government people

You bypassed the word 'some'.

Baaki Bharaava, Khalistani ta bahut kujh kanhde rahe. Je oh kujh na hi kanhde, ta thheek si.

My brother wrote: -

The government is right in some of what it says but some is just pure lies to hide a genocide.

Was it not just pure lie to say that Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale is alive?

Or, the person, who called a press conference and declared Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale a 'Shaheed', was just purely lying?

Well, another important question is here: -

Will they apologise to the 'Panth' for lying for 21 years?

nice to see you respecting other's beliefs there khalsa fauj - u know its people like you who will never allow ekta in the panth.

ekta isnt about reading exactly the same rehraas - or celebrating a gurpurab on exactly the same day

Ekta isnt about wearing the same pagh

ektas not about whether you wash your hair with pantene pro v or dehee

ekta isnt everyone looking the same, doing the same, being the same

Khalsa Fauj if this is your vision of ekta - it's looking a lot like Adolf Hitler's view of ekta! Let's face it that ekta is suppression, that ekta is terrorism, that ekta ir tyranny!

for me ekta is seeing another singh or singhneee - whichever jatha they from and feeling pyaar inside.

for me ekta is seeing another singh or singhnee in trouble and thinking forget jatha politics he or she is my brohter/ sister.

For me ekta is not stabbing each other in the back and squabbling over rehat, how long ure kachera naala is etc.

Ekta is feeling the pyaar that bhai kanhaiya ji felt for the whole duniyaaa.

Ekta would eliminate wars

Ekta woudl eliminate ego.

Look at the word ekta - meaning a state of oneness - What is a state of oneness???

How is oneness to be achieved?

Through pyaar my friends, through love, through mohabbat.

Love for you fellow human, love for your fellow creature.

To become truly one with God - u must eradicate hate in your heart for anyone... this is true ekta

So when your bleating like a broken record about this maryada that maryada just think have I really understoof the meaing of ekta?

I dunno about you but i'd rather follow Guru Nanak's path of ekta than Hitler's any day!

Can't you see ekta is about loving one another unconditionally - did bhai kanhaiya think oh this musulmaan who i'm about to give water to has killed many sikhs, done many paap, - I shudnt give him water???

Bhai Kanhaiya ji showed us not to constantly look at people and condem them for their beliefs - its all about pyaar all about pyaar.

love, pyaar, mohabbat, ishaq, prem - ekta ekta ekta - waheguru

Caring for others is different from ekta. Ekta means oneness.

One panth, one Supreme Akaal Takht, one rehat, one Guru.

Don't tell me that Guru Ji left us with 5 diferent panths and said join one. It is ekta. That is division. Youth today is ready to fight other jatha. Youth ready to label others atheists, kala afgani, etc. etc. Where is the ekta?

Guru Ji left us with one maryada or countless different maryadas?

Every jatha, dera, taksal has their own maryada. No wonder nirankaris and bhaniyarawalas and narinder grewals appear.

Okay!

Ekta is oneness - but look at the oneness you are striving to achieve - its so limited it has no scope

what about onenes with nirankaar?

how about becoming one with ONE?

how about fully realising the posibilities of IK ONKAAR?

Ekta is aout reaching ultimate oneness my friend not trying vainly like hitler to get people to conform to your idea of oneness

My idea of oneness is people doing their things which distinguish them from each other yet accepting to live together and seeing each other as brothers and sisters in this world of strife...

fanaticism and destruction walk hand in hand

acceptance and ekta walk hand in hand

pyaar and ekta walk hand in hand

why cant we all walk hand in hand?

soriT mhlw 5 Gru 2 caupdy

sorat(h) mehalaa 5 ghar 2 choupadhae

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl, Second House, Chau-Padas:

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

eyku ipqw eyks ky hm bwirk qU myrw gur hweI ]

eaek pithaa eaekas kae ham baarik thoo maeraa gur haaee ||

The One God is our father; we are the children of the One God. You are our Guru.

suix mIqw jIau hmwrw bil bil jwsI hir drsnu dyhu idKweI ]1]

sun meethaa jeeo hamaaraa bal bal jaasee har dharasan dhaehu dhikhaaee ||1||

Listen, friends: my soul is a sacrifice, a sacrifice to You; O Lord, reveal to me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||1||

suix mIqw DUrI kau bil jweI ]

sun meethaa dhhooree ko bal jaaee ||

Listen, friends: I am a sacrifice to the dust of Your feet.

iehu mnu qyrw BweI ] rhwau ]

eihu man thaeraa bhaaee || rehaao ||

This mind is yours, O Siblings of Destiny. ||Pause||

pwv mlovw mil mil Dovw iehu mnu qY kU dysw ]

paav malovaa mal mal dhhovaa eihu man thai koo dhaesaa ||

I wash your feet, I massage and clean them; I give this mind to you.

suix mIqw hau qyrI srxweI AwieAw pRB imlau dyhu aupdysw ]2]

sun meethaa ho thaeree saranaaee aaeiaa prabh milo dhaehu oupadhaesaa ||2||

Listen, friends: I have come to Your Sanctuary; teach me, that I might unite with God. ||2||

mwnu n kIjY srix prIjY krY su Blw mnweIAY ]

maan n keejai saran pareejai karai s bhalaa manaaeeai ||

Do not be proud; seek His Sanctuary, and accept as good all that He does.

suix mIqw jIau ipMfu sBu qnu ArpIjY ieau drsnu hir jIau pweIAY ]3]

sun meethaa jeeo pi(n)dd sabh than arapeejai eio dharasan har jeeo paaeeai ||3||

Listen, friends: dedicate your soul, body and your whole being to Him; thus you shall receive the Blessed Vision of His Darshan. ||3||

BieE AnugRhu pRswid sMqn kY hir nwmw hY mITw ]

bhaeiou anugrahu prasaadh sa(n)than kai har naamaa hai meet(h)aa ||

He has shown mercy to me, by the Grace of the Saints; the Lord's Name is sweet to me.

jn nwnk kau guir ikrpw DwrI sBu Akul inrMjnu fITw ]4]1]12]

jan naanak ko gur kirapaa dhhaaree sabh akul nira(n)jan ddeet(h)aa ||4||1||12||

The Guru has shown mercy to servant Nanak; I see the casteless, immaculate Lord everywhere. ||4||1||12||

GURBARAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

:D Akaal Hee Akaal... prem dee bath hai... kia bath hai !!!

Khalsa Fauj by refusing to see beyond rehat and jathay u are refusing to c the beauty which lies at the other end of the ocean. Intead you are too caught up in staying in sh1tty bits of the ocean.

Beautiful is God, wonderful is His Play. If u choose to show allegiance to Jagir Kaur, British influeced SGPC then chardi kala. do u think god love u more for following sgpc? do u think gods loves nihang singhs, taksalis and other sects bcoz they do not recognicse British SGPC and politicised akal takhat as their authority?

How happy was guru ji at the deeds of Bhai Kanhaiya ji. that is the universal pyar of guru nanak dev ji maharaj.

My post may not be very good english, my use of the english language may be very limited, but its not about that its about the message... the pyarr... akaal

Feel the love veera, dont bread the hate

Caring for others is different from ekta. Ekta means oneness.

One panth, one Supreme Akaal Takht, one rehat, one Guru.

Don't tell me that Guru Ji left us with 5 diferent panths and said join one. It is ekta. That is division. Youth today is ready to fight other jatha. Youth ready to label others atheists, kala afgani, etc. etc. Where is the ekta?

Guru Ji left us with one maryada or countless different maryadas?

Every jatha, dera, taksal has their own maryada. No wonder nirankaris and bhaniyarawalas and narinder grewals appear.

Okay!

ur confusing ekta with uniformity

i agree with guv,

united does not neccesaily mean uniformed

it just means bringing together to form a whole,

I still dont get why taksal is being allowed to brush this crap under the carpet and go on like nothing happened. Dont we all at least deserve an explanation... was it political? or propaganda ? or a good way to keep control for 20 years?