ur hot .. but .. whats with the beard?

sexy_singh

i keep getting told that i have 'nice features' or soemthing and that ppl try to picture me without being so hairy. im getting annoyed. why do others have such a big problem getting over my dhari?

i tell em i've never thought of shaving and stop just short of saying im offended that they could have suggested it.

when i look in the mirror i see me, but i get the feeling when others look at me, thats almost all they see. anyway i dont think about it at all apart from when ppl say the above..

well u see we singhs are inherent warriors and hence were told to keep long kesh on head and beard of face. khalsa fauj there is no need to cuzz people who shave cuz ive got a lot of monay mates whu wuold beat up keshdhari "men" for a joke, and the other way around obviously.

havin a beard doesnt necessarily make u a "man" its the mentality that goes with it. i love my kesh and beard and wudnt giv it up for no woman, no not even for pamella anderson.( the baywatch version)

I'm a jatt soorma, straight up neeeegro!

is that directed at me? I gotta tell you guys that im the preetiest and devastatingingly handsome. i look like the most well groomed rat you've ever seen. i mean im that good looking that i have a thousand pied pipers following behind me. i make cats coo and roll over when they see me.

think splinter from the teenage mutatant turtles and you wont be that far from what i look like. strangers worship my wisdom and tenacity. im the biggest, strongest, most attractive rodent faced person to have ever walked this earth.

so much so was my recognition that in high school i was dubbed fondly, "whiskas", "whissssssky" and other adorable names.

what i cant imagine is why anyone would think a person of my calibre would look better hairless. because ive seen those mice and trust me when i say there is little to remark about their beauty. i look the best i could ever look even though it betrays conventional wisdom that a smooth face is truly attractive and a hairy one like mine, well it isnt. so much for that!

If so but ur Bang where your Buck is.. and send a pic .. lets see colossos boy.. !!

Lets turn this thread into a Dhara competition.. mines so big I have to wrap it around my body and ppl think im hiary all over.. !

Lol and I dont wanna hear any of this size doesnt matter... If your not man enough then just walk away. !!!

That ones directed at beast lol our token baby face.. as smooth as a babies bottom with a rash and warts and some kinda weird skin desease.its all scaley..

bruv bare gyals have sed to me (and probs lots of singhs on here) ur quite good looking, u'd look even sexier wid a short/trimmed bread.. etc etc.

flattering to a point but not enuff. sikhniz/singhniz/any bird who gets turned on by by "vatted" moucha and mahogany coloured dhara apply only.

Sexy_Singh ji,

Not long ago I was standing in line at the grocery store, and a couple of young women got in line behind me. They were chatting about about a bunch of different stuff...and then I heard one of them make a quiet comment about the woman working the cash register. The comment was "She'd be so pretty if only she would lose some weight."

I don't think anyone can please everyone in the world.

btw...at least you get the hot comment.....I mean think of all the ugly sardars that get this...lol

ps i don't mean anything by the "ugly sardar" comment. I don't mean sardars are ugly, as I am one....just some people are considered ugly irrespective of being sardar or mona.....just wanted to clear that up...lol