London Blasts

unbreakable

really awful and my thoughts go to those who have lost loved ones or have been injured. It certainly brings the reality of places like the present situation in Iraq into peoples minds. I just pray that there is no mindless backlash toward my muslim brothers and sisters.

It's horrible and is just a wake up call I think to the USA that the gov'ts method of trying to quell "terrorism" is not the right way, otherwise incidents such as this would be not occurring...

On another note, my family is supposed to be arriving in London later on today..... It's kinda hard when One doesn't have a direct way of knowing what's going on

really bad news...my prayers to people who are effected..i hope british gov't should take his troops out of iraq..let US clean their own mess.. this war on iraq was not justified nor this killing of innocent people ... leaders/gov't should get their acts together, take accountablity and stop normal people suffer from this (bush, blair vs iraq) war which is not justified!!

Takht Jathedar condemns London blasts

Tribune News Service

Amritsar, July 7

Jathedar of Akal Takht, Giani Joginder Singh Vedanti, today strongly condemned the series of bomb blasts in London.

In a press statement, issued here, Jathedar Vedanti said that Sikhism always stood against the innocent killings and acts of violence. He urged the world to maintain peace and harmony at all costs.

My sister was in 1 of the trains... but thanks 2 WAHEGURU she is safe.

I dont know how can ppl do such things tut tut...

A Gurdwara in Kent had a petrol bomb put through the window... It must b the Goreh pakoreh thinking that all we asians r responsible for the explosions in london or the TERRORISTS trying 2 kill 2 birds with 1 stone. :evil: I swear whoever did this will burn in hell!!!!!

R.I.P

some says its the govensment way of saying ID cards should be used in Britain, what a way to do it

i dunno, so many people you can point fingers at , no one knows yet

i just hope they don't have Birmingham as the next target or any other place

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article...ource=PA%20Feed

Queen to visit victims of tragedy

The Queen will visit people involved in the London bomb tragedy.

Details of the visit were not available, but a Buckingham Palace spokesman said it was to express her support.

In an open message released on Thursday, she spoke of her shock at the terrorist attacks.

"I know I speak for the whole nation in expressing my sympathy to all those affected and the relatives of the killed and injured.

"I have nothing but admiration for the emergency services as they go about their work."

The Queen travelled to Windsor on Thursday after hosting a dinner for political leaders at the Gleneagles G8 summit on Wednesday night.

Buckingham Palace was sealed off in the wake of the terrorist blasts with armed police and army personnel on guard.

The Union Jack flying over the palace was lowered to half mast, at the Queen's request, in a mark of respect for the dead and injured.

The projection of Second World War images onto the palace, which has been taking place this week to mark Veterans Awareness Week, was also cancelled.