• 2 weeks later...

This section is dedicated to Gurmat Sangeet Maryada. Then why veer MIT has posted such a topic not related to the section. If desired, he may post it at another suitable section & also explaining why he wants such a study.

hello all,

I would like to ask, the Dasam Granth, is it something that you recite in the mornings like the gurbani.

thanks

Yes you read - Sri Jaap Sahib, Tav Parsad Swaiye, Chaupi Sahib from Sri Dasam Granth. They are three banis out of 5 banis which amritdhari sikhs are told to recite every day in amritvela.

Jaap sahib is the first part of Sri Dasam Guroo Granth Sahib, Tav Prasad Swaiye is part of Akaal Ustat which is a later part of the granthsahib ji, and Chaupai Sahib comes from the biggest section in maharajji, Chritropakhyaan.

Also, some parts of rehraas sahib comes from dasam guroo granth sahib ji.

while on thie issue of dasam granth, may I ask the sangat to help me out.

Has anyone got the english translation (Bhai jodh singh dharam singh) of dasam granth, most importantly can they scan in the nihklank avtaar (sometimes called kalki avtaar) portion of chaubis avtar.

I had given my copy to some singh and maharaj decided it was best he dont return it to me.. :D

lol everything is in the hukam of akaal..

but if by the grace of akaal purakh one of you singhs singhnis atheists or neo panthis.. has a digi cam or scanner and can do that seva for me, i will be greatful.

Its important that the page numbers are also visable,

please pm me if you can do that seva, and if it can be done by wednesday latest.

Gurbrakaaal..