www.1984.co.uk

www.1984.co.uk

I am currently in talks to purchase the domain www.1984.co.uk. I am hoping to have the domain ready for some time in June, so we can start work on it. I am hoping you guys/girls can help, so that we provide a informative but yet very creative website that will help educate Sikhs and others, about sikhi / 84 and current issues. Any input would be useful. As I would like this site to be created by Sikhs for Sikhs. I am aware that we have many other sites that do the same job. But am hoping we can combine all the good work into one global site.

As I have very little knowledge of website design would be useful to get some help. Neo hoping you could play a big part in the creation of this site, along side any other brothers or sisters who are willing to help.

What would you like to see on the site?

yaar- good luck with your project.

I seriously don't know any creation stuff, i m lame tech who just route the people with tech issues to other dept, and sometimes can be good with customer relations by telling them off..lol ...i don't know programming, if customers are too boring i mega *yawn* at them... i m just a lame tech with no ambitions in my life..all this tech stuff like creating websites, programming is way out of my league..lol

i m just lame tech, trying to get rid of my boredom, i can even write on rhyme on this.. :LOL: :lol:

lol, Oh bugga am not to techy either :(. i will see who i can find, I know this one gorra really good makes sites for formula one teams. but hes not gonna understand what we want, the passion for the topic. Never know mite report me to the CIA lol, before you know it il be in camp X in cuba somewhere :P. Well got enough time looking to start it in july, take as much time as needed to make sure it meets and exceeds all expectations. Just waiting for the person selling it to agree a price, think hes realised its worth a fair bit, keeps pushing it up and up. :(

Cheers Dynamic_Banda : your help would be greatly needed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i registered 1984.org.uk back in the day but never got round to setting anything up. just did a whois look up and its not in my name anymore so i guess it must have expired. would have sent u that otherwise.

Guest SAdmin

I think www.sitepoint.com website is the best forum online to help with any technical matter.

What would you like to see on the site?

I would like to see more about Sikh Gurus lifestyle and history they've created. We need to bring more about Sikh Gurus lifestyle and experiences and hardships they went through online. Also, there are Gurudwaras outside of Punjab with historical values. You may want to research on them and come up with history and pictures that's something we need online.

• 2 weeks later...