~ Jaap Sahib Course Wisdom ~

SAadmin

Darshan Karo premia daie, amount of knowledge these gems have is beyond me.

IMG_7771.JPG

Caption: Kamalroop Singh and Sukha Singh from UK came to visit us here in Espanola and participate in the Jaap Sahib course as well as the Summer Solstice camp. This morning they shared with us some of their knowledge and experience relating to Guru Gobind Singh and Jaap Sahib. It was very educational and inspiring to hear the things that they had to say. I’ll post a video clip when I have a chance to go through the video.

source: http://www.mrsikhnet.com/index.php/2006/06...bout-jaap-sahib

video will be posted soon on mrsikhnet.com, WATCH THIS SPACE !!!!!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Why refer to him as a Jatt? He is not a Jatt.

A Sikh.

Unbreakable, i love your posts, but this one not so much. Let me explain. A Sikh can be from any culture/region, either Canada, America, UK, Brasil, Italia, or India. By me refferring to him as a Jatt it infers that he's roots from India and were farmers. A Sikh can be frmo anywhere, and he can be anything, white, brown, yellow, black, etc.

My lineage of one of a Tarkhan one, now you know that, you can probably assume I probably have roots in Africa or India.

Taking amrit doesn't mean he isn't a Jatt, just means foremost hes a Sikh, then Jatt, British, whatever, whatever.

Keep up the wicked posts though. love ya still :wink: :P