PANTHIC ALERT Maha beadbi misrepresentation

I was forwarded this by a friend. Please act asap.

I was reading a leaflet yesterday from Ludhiana. It was from a private organ donor clinic (money's running out sadly), and two lines into it read 'If you are sickh do not give us your organs' underneath which appeared to be a man with bandages on his head on a hospital bed, clearly poking fun at the roop of a Singh.

- What can we do about this?

- Why are they allowed to say these things?

- I need to get out more?

- What will big brother think now about Sikhs if this leaflet is available?

- Why am I still thinking like the British run the Empire?

Singhs of old used to forget all Sikh moral tenants on such issues, we should be out there 'representing' for the sake of our identity issues.

Here are some phone numbers, please call and send them death threats. Just so they know, you MUST STATE very clearly that 'I'm really sikh and would like to give you a piece of my mind'. I'm told they will then know what to do with your request (some legal process called a lobotmy).

ph: 0192 2387%63

fax: 0192 2387%63F5A6X

mb: 8769373438-05353323299

email: naklibedi@yahoo.com OR notsurewhoIambutImangry@gmail.com

please, this is more serious than your life.

I don't wish to poke fun at anyone, but it seems like so many young people nowadays get off on publicly 'representing' and getting angry, as though its the only way of expressing their devotion.

This troubles me, its a really really sad state of affairs, and the source of this is 99% nothing to do with Sikhi.

How to recitfy this?

LOL! This is great post. Like I said before, these kids from a certain camp r really obsessed with hatred.. I mean come on, a 'beadbi remix video'? The purpose?.. they claim its to 'wake up the panth'.. I don't want to pass a judgement but if someone does beadbi of my Guru, I would most definitely not put it on the internet so people can eat popcorn and watch.. but I guess it's because these kids don't have any credit and no one really takes them seriously so they have to express these things on the internet.. seems as if they get bored and find no purpose in life without boiling their blood.. What can be done? Find them all a woman to marry and throw them out on the street so they'd have something in life to live for and struggle through, thereby learn to appreciate the multicultural world (yes, the real one!) we live in.. think that's fix it t-$ingh?

I was recently sent the following link via an e-mail which seems to have been doing several rounds over the past month given the extensive cc list:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cumUQoq-GI0

If one pays particular attention to the "kirtan" and "simran" from 1min 30secs perhaps this is something we could also consider more seriously under the issue of 'beadbi'.

**ALERT***

Our Sabhiachaar and Virsa are under attack !

Look at this blatent Beadhbi of the Image of our Maharaja

How dare they use such an image to promote their unclean food !

call the Beadbi Police at once - round up the Boys and the Cudgels !

bombaybicyclemu9.jpg

sorry just my feeble attempt at jumping on the bandwagon - everyone else has had a pop at the 'Beadbi Brigade' so I thought I would as well .

The flyer/menu comes from an 'Upmarket' Curryhouse catering to genteel West London - The food is quite Lush actually

check out the menu

http://www.thebombaybicycleclub.co.uk/restaurantmenu.shtml

Call the Panthic Police he's promoting 'Murgh Aishwarya' and 'Bulsari Salmon' - off with his head !!

OK - I know - I'll never make it as a satirist :oops:

• 2 weeks later...

I was forwarded this by a friend. Please act asap.

I was reading a leaflet yesterday from Ludhiana. It was from a private organ donor clinic (money's running out sadly), and two lines into it read 'If you are sickh do not give us your organs' underneath which appeared to be a man with bandages on his head on a hospital bed, clearly poking fun at the roop of a Singh.

- What can we do about this?

- Why are they allowed to say these things?

- I need to get out more?

- What will big brother think now about Sikhs if this leaflet is available?

- Why am I still thinking like the British run the Empire?

Singhs of old used to forget all Sikh moral tenants on such issues, we should be out there 'representing' for the sake of our identity issues.

Here are some phone numbers, please call and send them death threats. Just so they know, you MUST STATE very clearly that 'I'm really sikh and would like to give you a piece of my mind'. I'm told they will then know what to do with your request (some legal process called a lobotmy).

ph: 0192 2387%63

fax: 0192 2387%63F5A6X

mb: 8769373438-05353323299

email: naklibedi@yahoo.com OR notsurewhoIambutImangry@gmail.com

please, this is more serious than your life.

mods... please can we make this thread into a sticky... on the home page.

in response to this blatant attack on sikhi, i have taken a vow not to do my amritvela or any paath / simran / anything related to sikhi until the evil enemies of the panth have been castrated.

as such i have assembled a hit squad of chardi kale tyar-bar-tyar goodsikhs into the beadbi nuking police... aka BNP.

our mission statement:

"we, the BNP, will seek out & destroy all forms of maha-paapi-beadbi against the true* khalsa panth including, but not limited to, jokes (unless they are about uk ning-n@ngs or guys that like to wear pink), muslims, pictures of the gurus, people using bani for anti-panthic means, people using bani against us, dancing, bhangra music (unless used for simran by goodsikhs), people with nakli maryadas & anyone with more knowledge than us (knowledge is a paap).

we will do this using the following methods (not necessarily in this order):

1. take a hukamnama to prove we are right

2. repeat step 1 if necessary

3. flood forums, email inboxes etc rallying the panth to take action, using relavent gurbani quotes from our resident granthi (sikhitothemax)

4. call the paap-filled paaapi pakandis & call them funny names... like dan singh

5. take a coach load of goodsikhs to paapi central & stand outside waving placards & continue calling them funny names

6. pat each other on the back & tell each other what chardi kala good sikhs we are.

*nihangs, nirmalas, sgpc's, sewapanthies, sant-followers etc are all paapis & therefore not part of true khalsa panth."

we have taken action against the beadbi noted above. we commend tsingh for bringing it to our attention. we have however been unable to call the manmuckys as our telephone is mysteriously lacking a % button. after a thorough investigation, the BNP, has undeniable proof that this was the work of the RSS... & the n@ngs... & muslims... & that sant from the gurdwara down the road.

if u would like to join the BNP, come to our weekly simran session (bring ur own earbuds) after which we wander around outside cussing monas for being paapis... because that will inspire them to be goodsikhs like us.

goodfateh!

ps the BNP is NOT a joke!

I was recently sent the following link via an e-mail which seems to have been doing several rounds over the past month given the extensive cc list:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cumUQoq-GI0

If one pays particular attention to the "kirtan" and "simran" from 1min 30secs perhaps this is something we could also consider more seriously under the issue of 'beadbi'.

the recording's been taken down... but re-uploaded at the following link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiH-DYpPnE4

those who defend the recording using the argument that the kirtani are in masti, are usually the same ones who cuss the naamdharis for "dancing"

Dear BNP,

I was happily reading 'soodaj padkash' last night when suddenly I realized a MAHA MAHA MAHA beadbi had occured!

First I apologize for trying to seek more knowledge as I now realize knowledge is paap, but I was overtaken by maya.. please pray for me..

Back to my request, it is WrONGLY claimed (i have taken the liberty to call this wrong because it doesn't sound right to me) that when Makhanshah Lubana and his tbt singhs (they were all singhs as far as I'm concerned) went and 'rescued' Gurubaniji from Dheermal, Guru Teg Bahadur became unhappy with them and told them to return it to Dheermal Sinh (notice the g is missing.. and its NOT a typo!.. oh yay! chardikala!) .. This could have NEVER happen! Dheermal had no 'respect' for Gurbani and most likely did beadbi of it..

Please construct a time machine at once and with help of some 20 or so goodsikhs go chant hate speeches at the Harmandar Sahib and 'rescue' our beloved Gurbaniji from this eminent threat!

I have been told by my bestfriend that the part about Guruji returning the Gurbaniji is false but the part about beadbi is true.. and since he's my best friend.. I totally believe him!

Please, this is more important than ur life!

F-16 :LOL:

Fateh Singh - you raise a valid point here. The fuss over Ek Nivas for instance is amusing given that it is clear many Sindhi families have Guru Sahib parkash in their homes alongside pictures/moortis of their family deities, but more importantly, Deermalias and many others still have puratan saroops of the Guru Granth Sahib since the times of the Gurus themselves...but best of all, in the UK the TBT Sikhs roam up and down the land citing the Sikh Rehit Maryada for quotations concerning the prakash of Guru Sahib alongside Moortis...funny thing is when it comes to them going on a Pakistani Yatra to historic Gurdwaras, there these same TBT from India, UK and North America are happy to lick the boots of the Pakistanis just to be let into their country...there, there is no need for any RGGSJ campaigners...what a surprise...when it suits you...anything goes!!!