The future of Sikh Prachar among youth in the West

Guest Javanmard

Guest Javanmard

Given the intellectual and cultural quality of what is produced by Sikh youth organizations in the West I wish to give you a glimpse of what is already happening outside gurdware and which I am sure one day will happen in those gurdware controlled by the present generation that considers it arrogance to speak and write English correctly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjfHTYKJzWg

Long live ghetto gangsta Sikhi!!!

Enjoy!

How sad.

I find this video, and any others that mock (disrespectfully portray) any faith highly offensive.

I wonder how many people would have found it funny if this same guy was using this same vulgar language and repeating Guru Nanak Dev Ji's divine name and speaking of Sikhi in the same sentance, actually stupid question, I am sure some members of this forum would think it hilarious.

Guest Javanmard

That video wasn't actually a joke. This guy is an actual American Protestant pastor. I posted it to show you in which direction the Sikh community is heading to in the West thanks to ghetto Sikhi.

i find the concept of god being both evil and good destroyer and creator and in all things including a pile of faecal matter offensive.. yet its what it is..

from the gurmantar came all creation.. all things formed the way that they are.. to be offended by something is to see everything for its sauguni value, but gurmantar is not simply sauguni now is it?

and if you take its nirguni value how can something beyond offences be ever associated to another word and then become offensive?

but point taken I did not intend to offend, and for that I do apologise.