Greetings from Iran!

Guest Javanmard

Guest Javanmard

well Khamenei's only support now is the anti-mystics like Mezbahi Yazdi. But this guy is crazy and they are fighting a lost battle. Khomeini was pro-mysticism but now that he is dead his old anti-mystic ennemies are using the system to gain more power.

Pictures will be shown of course. :)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Javanmard

Beetlejuice:

And what do you say about Hassan al-Basree?

What do I care about Arab Sunnis. This topic is about Iran. Why the hell are you talking about him?

If you're talking about Ahmad ibn Hassan al Basri, that crazy Iraqi cult leadr who claims to Sahib e Zaman, again...why are you mentioning this Iraqi donkey in a topic about Iran?

JM, can i ask if you have spoken to any of the sufis/mystics about their encounters with spiritual beings? And if any of them have had darshan of Akal Parmeshwar?

I have especially with my Ahl e Haqq friends. I cannot elaborate here in detail but let's just say it was intense. Also some Ahl e Haqq lady friends of mine told me of visions they had about the future. But I cannot say more.

But you will be able to tell a bit more about it yes?

The reason i ask is that i was listening to katha about the life of Sants, and the katha vachak said they had darshan of Akal and Guru. So what would the sufi mystic have darshan of? Akal and the Prophet Mohd? would each religion just have darshan of thier own religions founders/gurus/prophets etc?

chatanga

Guest Javanmard

But you will be able to tell a bit more about it yes?

The reason i ask is that i was listening to katha about the life of Sants, and the katha vachak said they had darshan of Akal and Guru. So what would the sufi mystic have darshan of? Akal and the Prophet Mohd? would each religion just have darshan of thier own religions founders/gurus/prophets etc?

chatanga

Yes although in some rare cases people have visions of Prophets of other religions. The only thing I can tell you so far is that mostly all the visions I have received through Vahiguru mantar have been of Imam Ali (as) and Lady Fatimah (as) but then again God alone guides the heart and decides to guide how he so wishes.

Guest Javanmard

I don't why that's a problem I am Shi'a I am allowed in all the sacred mosques. As to what other Muslims think I don't honestly care as 1. I don't consider Sunnis to be Muslims and exoterical Shi'as are best kept at arms length 2. these matters are actually supposed to be kept secret. Notice how I didn't give details or decribe any of these visions.

I didn't think this was comedy sex advice clinic either, may be mod should advise that other non-relevant and stupid subjects should be communicated via pm also.

I really feel sorry for those who come to this forum with high hopes to meet an articulate sangat and a will to learn something new about their faith (particularly non-Punjabis), and then see some of the trash that is consistently posted on this forum by individuals who think their attempts at being a comedian is more important than maintaining welcoming cyber-space for those who are seeking God.

A joke is fine, but their are respectful bounderies.

I would love to see the comedians asking their parents, siblings and children the same questions they ask the sangat.

I'm not attacking anyone, just asking you to think about the whole ethos and goal of this forum, which seems to have be forgotten most days.

Would help if the mods took their own forum seriously as well, maybe more positive/intelligent people would join and contribute.... and slightly increase the consistency of useful posts, which are experiencing a drought of late.

Vaheguru.

Maybe if you would discuss something that did'n have to do with Islam all the time.. for the past few months, all that has been discussed and debated has been Islam and if you are not debating Islam, then you are fighting eachother ...

The reason i stay on this forum is due to the "Good old days", the debates from 2003-2004 where there is an ocean of knowledge to attain...

try do have some more futile debates. There are several scholars on this site, its a shame that they are not sharing their knowledge by writing articles, or recording katha on their computers and uploading them to sikhawareness.com for the rest of sangat to download.

i have heard an awesome katha by Javanmard on Baisakhi 1699 from a sikh radio programme... its a shame that these katha's are only done when someone has the opportunity to go live on radio... you all have a computer, you propbably have a mic.. RECORD, and share your knowlegde with us...

this is what members of various religions do in scandinavia, and its a huge succes...They even have "live" preachings on internet programs such as Paltalk where a scholar or learned person gives a speech, and afterwards people ask questions... and then after that they upload the entire mp3 to the internet..

amardeep you have made a valuable point regarding recording katha. i think the scholars or any members that deem themselves scholars should share their knowledge with the rest through talks which they can record and upload with ease. it would be more useful for those of us that have little knowledge and due to this have come to this forum to learn and discuss but at the moment there is a lack of knowledge being spoken about on the forum

Guest Javanmard

as I said earlier I tried and I was barred from doing it. My door was open for 4 years and it was free. But I am planning to write for Iranian audiences who are more appreciative.There was a great opportunity to teach simran to people who wanted to learn in Iran and I have been able to teach a few. Writing a Shi'a guide to meditation is greatly needed.

Guest Javanmard

Beetlejuice I blocked you last night from my msn for being disrespectful. Nobody cares about your hatred against me. I suggest you go on admin cut to tell them how much of an evil admit cut I am.

Always mocking the Punjabi community....is the Muslim community any better..blowing everything up for their fanatical ideas.....

Actually most Panjabis are actually Muslims so what you say doesn't make sense.

Admin Note: Beetlejuice and Javanmard please take your issues over the pm, personal attacks will not be allowed

I would side withe Muslims than Hindus anyday ,I would never side with e gangu brahmin -Hindu,Muslims in Pakistan take care of Sikh Gurdwaras,not like in Hindustan where they get bombed.

Lahore Pakistan is the birthplace of Sikhism,a place where right now Muslims are taking care of our Gurdwaras,don't forget peer budhu shah,and other Muslims helped Sikhs more than any Hindus ever did,In Maharajah Ranjit Singhs got ministers were Muslims,generals were Muslims,but who messed it up ,THE HINDUS,the dogras, makes me sick how Sikhs have blind hate for Muslims and blind love for the Hindus who oppress them