Power of Gurbani vs Dark forces, jantar, tantar , mantar

5 hours ago, paapiman said:

In the katha below, Gyani Harbhajan Singh Dhudikey narrates a true incident where a person tried to harm a Sikh using dark forces.

Please start listening after 50:50 min:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Giani_Harbhajan_Singh_Dhudikey_(Vidyarthi_Sampardai_Bhindra)/Sri_Dasam_Guru_Granth_Sahib_Ji_Katha/03_Akal_Ustat_Katha/Giani.Harbhajan.Singh.(Dhudhikey)--056.-.Sri.Akal.Ustat.Katha.23.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

edit

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

I don`t think it`s wise to neccesarily equate tantra with black magic.. The thing with tantra is, it is like ``fire``. ``Fire`` can be used to bring light during the dark, or it can be used to destroy. All I know though is, that we as Sikhs should only recite Sri Gurbani Sahib ji from our Sri Satguru Sahib ji since it is not kachi. Sarbat da bhalla.

8 hours ago, wjkkwjkf said:

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji

I don`t think it`s wise to neccesarily equate tantra with black magic..

You are right. Tantrik vidheya can also be used for the welfare of humans by curing diseases. You can use this knowledge to harm people or benefit people depending on your character.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Which path is good for Demonic forces trying to bring you down? 

I already do nitnem, rakheya de shabad, brahm kavach, bhaugati astotar, suraj kavach, and sometimes chandi di vaar, and do jaap of gobinde mauke mantra. 

Is there anything besides these banis that is particularly good to destroy these dark entities? 

12 hours ago, kidsama said:

I already do nitnem, rakheya de shabad, brahm kavach, bhaugati astotar, suraj kavach, and sometimes chandi di vaar, and do jaap of gobinde mauke mantra. 

Is there anything besides these banis that is particularly good to destroy these dark entities? 

Veer ji try to do Ugardanti after Chandi di vaar as thats supposed to help. Also Chandi Chirtars 1 and 2 are supposed to help as well. Also add in Shastar Naam Mala thats supposed to help. Try to have kes ishan before these banis and make fresh degh at home after kesi ishan. Also light dhoof and jyot.

5 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji try to do Ugardanti after Chandi di vaar as thats supposed to help. Also Chandi Chirtars 1 and 2 are supposed to help as well. Also add in Shastar Naam Mala thats supposed to help. Try to have kes ishan before these banis and make fresh degh at home after kesi ishan. Also light dhoof and jyot.

I can't make degh at home. But I take kesi ishnaan everyday. I will start lighting dhoof in my room regularly, and learn Ugardanti bani. Since last evening I feel I shouldn't have any more trouble from them, but will add these just incase. Thanks. 

6 minutes ago, kidsama said:

I can't make degh at home. But I take kesi ishnaan everyday. I will start lighting dhoof in my room regularly, and learn Ugardanti bani. Since last evening I feel I shouldn't have any more trouble from them, but will add these just incase. Thanks. 

Veer ji thats really good you are having kesi ishaan everyday. You can also play on loop Brahm Kavach on audio track as i have heard in katha. Here is a another post on a thread i made about ugardanti

18 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

What kind of demonic forces or dark entities are you experiencing ?

I think there are two of them. I have never seen them. It's funny that couple of months back when I was listening to songs and Sidhu moosewala lol, I didn't have this problem, but when I started again progressing in sikhi and doing path, I started having this problem. They come at night, around 2-3 hours after I go to sleep. A couple days ago my told me that she had a dream and she saw a witch in my room and she was standing in the back and I was sleeping. I was suffering and the witch was torturing me (mentally), and then my mom said that she was getting really mad at the witch but couldn't do anything. I didn't ask my mom to tell me more or tell her anything, I don't want to scare her, as it's a temporary problem. They didn't come everyday tho, maybe once a week or so, recently it was 2x a week. 

These are souls that are attached to me for many years because of me doing dumb stuff, and I had become a source of energy for them. Now I am rising, I guess they are trying to hardest to keep me down and not loose me. They feed of off spiritual energy, they are hungry souls.  I would like to say tho, don't loose faith in gurbani, it's only at the start its hard, and you will have doubts regarding power of gurbani and other fearful thoughts. This is all their work. It helps if you have good memory, because there are moments in the day when the higher reality becomes clear for a while, or when doing path, or when listening to katha, but then again the world pulls you down to it's level. Hold on to that reality, know what true, and move forward.

On 10/24/2020 at 12:06 AM, kidsama said:

Do ardas and naam simran. What I did was to accept the reality that nothing and no one is real, just false images, that God is everyone everything everywhere. Now I sleep fine. Those things can’t touch you if you believe they’re false images. You’ll live in a higher frequency, they’ll keep back. 

Also in your daily life And also when you’re going to sleep, just don’t care about them or about bad souls. If you care too much about others crap, ie nindaks, bad people, you’re caring about an illusory frequency that is lower and darker. Care about Truth and your own life and focus on that. Don’t care about others path, journey or rubbish, including demons And bad people etc. Let the fools be fools.

Play shabads when you sleep, it helps.. nothing should come near you when they’re on. 

20 hours ago, kidsama said:

I think there are two of them. I have never seen them. It's funny that couple of months back when I was listening to songs and Sidhu moosewala lol, I didn't have this problem, but when I started again progressing in sikhi and doing path, I started having this problem. They come at night, around 2-3 hours after I go to sleep. A couple days ago my told me that she had a dream and she saw a witch in my room and she was standing in the back and I was sleeping. I was suffering and the witch was torturing me (mentally), and then my mom said that she was getting really mad at the witch but couldn't do anything. I didn't ask my mom to tell me more or tell her anything, I don't want to scare her, as it's a temporary problem. They didn't come everyday tho, maybe once a week or so, recently it was 2x a week. 

These are souls that are attached to me for many years because of me doing dumb stuff, and I had become a source of energy for them. Now I am rising, I guess they are trying to hardest to keep me down and not loose me. They feed of off spiritual energy, they are hungry souls.  I would like to say tho, don't loose faith in gurbani, it's only at the start its hard, and you will have doubts regarding power of gurbani and other fearful thoughts. This is all their work. It helps if you have good memory, because there are moments in the day when the higher reality becomes clear for a while, or when doing path, or when listening to katha, but then again the world pulls you down to it's level. Hold on to that reality, know what true, and move forward.

When u rise it’s normal. Even if you see one in real life, don’t be scared. Recognize it’s illusory form, it’s just God. Don’t fall for the BS. A Gurmukhi sees through the khel and hence lives in peace. Don’t lose heart and keep going and rising. This will make you stronger. Even when He beats us, it’s to make us get up fight and get stronger. 

If you want to, fire up an image of your astral body as a lion, and bite its darn head off like a boss. 

23 hours ago, kidsama said:

lucky veer ji and other members have already explained it very well.  It seems like you also have a good understanding of what to do. I will add just be persistent and dont let loose of your nitnem, and bhagti. These things have no power over us.  Luckily, i didn’t experience anything like this except maybe couple of years ago where I would feel a presence or pressure on chest and fearful thoughts for 3-4 days but they went away on their own with Kirtan Sohila ji.

were you by any chance involved in occult activities ? If so these entities are just afraid of losing control over you as other respected members explained. 

Thank you all. I haven't seen one ever. I wish I saw it, so I know it's real, because sometimes I think it's just demons in my head. As for my problem, its related to involuntary movement at night. That's all I can say. It seems that I have to start living powerfully and apply the power of gurbani and be in chardikala, and not just be "ritualistic". Khalsa is both Khastriya and Sikh after all. As for simran, I do for around 5 mins, in half sleep lol right after I get up, before sunrise tho. Then I take bath and then I start my path. 

45 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

were you by any chance involved in occult activities ? If so these entities are just afraid of losing control over you as other respected members explained. 

No I didn't do anything. I had bad habits related to lust from young age, but now I don't even think a single bad a low level thought ever, but it seems my mind or these demons just attack at night, when my conscious mind is off. Srsly F them. It's really demotivating and hard to get up again and again, but I know I just need to keep moving forward. 

ਆਗਾਹਾ ਕੂ ਤ੍ਰਾਘਿ ਪਿਛਾ ਫੇਰਿ ਨ ਮੁਹਡੜਾ ॥
Look ahead; don't turn your face backwards.
ਨਾਨਕ ਸਿਝਿ ਇਵੇਹਾ ਵਾਰ ਬਹੁੜਿ ਨ ਹੋਵੀ ਜਨਮੜਾ ॥੧॥
O Nanak, be successful this time, and you shall not be reincarnated again. ||1||

3 hours ago, Sikhilove said:

Gods is everyone everything everywhere, every situation, so don’t fall for the BS, don’t sink into it mentally, relax, be at peace and stop the chatter in your head. You sound serious about moving forward on the path of Love, maybe He’s seen that and helping you to become stronger and who you’re meant to be. 

Thank you for the advice. I tried to do that, to see God everywhere, but either I am too stupid for that or my spiritual level is too low or maybe its' just not for me. And honestly I had just been trying to help myself out of this problem, not trying to walk the path of love. I am speaking in past tense because this problem is no more. It's all clear now. Kshatriya is my dharama. Had I started practicing and living as Kshatriya from the last couple of months without learning and becoming a sikh first, I would have just become hankari and never took amrit. I wanted to take amrit in 2019 Dec when I first got into Sikhi on my own, but then lost interest in mid 2020. Now I have been put back on the path of becoming a Khalsa, and I am both a Sikh and a Kshatriya. It's all play of destiny. Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa. Waheguru ji ki Fateh.